Author Topic: Building Contest 2013-4 Minimalist Starter: The Peaceful Slumber  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Vinyl

• I hear plumbobs are worth a fortune on the black market
  • Occult
Building Contest 2013-4 Minimalist Starter: The Peaceful Slumber
« on: February 28, 2013, 01:31:50 PM »
The Peaceful Slumber
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Value: $6,773
Content Used: All Expansions
Number of Bed Spaces: 1
Number of Floor Tiles: 9
Description:  This unique home features a serenity pond with fountain, perpetual flame, and a very restful interior.  It requires minimal maintenance, and is shared with the most quiet roommate one could ask for!

Notes:
-The fire option will probably have to be chosen from the fx settings to create the perpetual flame.
-There's a possibility the bunk bed will clone itself when the home is placed (it'll be very obvious visually if it happens).  To fix, simply delete the clones.
-The urn doesn't have an occupant.
-The food processor allows fresh parfait and autumn salads to be made.  If you wish, a microwave can be substituted (and is cheaper to boot!).

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Building Contest 2013-4 Minimalist Starter: The Peaceful Slumber
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 11:48:01 PM »
Nine spaces is really amazing.  Loved the flames over the roof - really creative. I like the thought of it being a 'miniature lighthouse' rather than 'a tomb in need of a roommate'.    :o  (Really can't find the right emoticon for a smile with a little shudder.)

These would look cute, dotted around the landscape, little candles shining in the night.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
Re: Building Contest 2013-4 Minimalist Starter: The Peaceful Slumber
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 12:58:28 PM »
This REALLY minimalist! I like it!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

anything