Author Topic: The Ultimate Dynasty!  (Read 34475 times)

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
Re: Coming Soon...
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2013, 07:34:16 PM »
I hope its going to be challenging. And, I feel like I'm going against everyone right now, but I want it to be more then a one sim challenge :D

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2013, 08:02:43 PM »
I hope its going to be challenging. And, I feel like I'm going against everyone right now, but I want it to be more then a one sim challenge :D

I wonder if it's going to be another generational challenge or something totally different.

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2013, 08:03:11 PM »
Mean?  Never.   Metro is a funny guy though.   It's midnight in Europe but I'm just finishing up family time so I hope you guys don't mind.   It is Bunny Day after all. 
Yeah that's why I said I wouldn't put it past him lol. Enjoy the rabbit.  ;D
Well if it is, I can't play! I'm a huge cheater when it comes to sims. I love my needs being static! I can however control 1 sim at a time without it, which is why I said I hope it's a one sim challenge.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: The Ultimate Dynasty!
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2013, 11:24:45 PM »
Wow. Extremely riveting reading there. Wouldn't it be better in black font? I still have pink dots floating infront of my eyes.  ::) Anyways, that was well worth the waiting, and let me be the first to point my finger of blame at Rica, Metro and Rachel. Hehe just kidding guys, that was a fantastic idea. I have to admit when I first started reading, I was like wait you can't have 16 generations in one household! Lol ya got me!!  ;D

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »
Toads!   :P   I too have those pink dots flashing before my eyes.

Gosh but I love the idea of the real Black op.  You're all silly beggars, you know, but I like you.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2013, 11:58:11 PM »
Oh. Just, oh.

I think I'm more confused than my Chiweenie right now, and that is saying something!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha . . .

So, when do we start?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2013, 12:02:20 AM »
Wow. That was interesting. I think I got a headache from reading it. Yeah, put me on the leaderboard with Azo-chan, but I'm gonna need to get Steam and RIFT first.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2013, 12:03:17 AM »
I blame myself! And I present my submission for the improvement: Link.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2013, 12:11:23 AM »
hahhahah love it!! anyone done yet? ;)

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2013, 12:13:57 AM »
I, for one, not only approve of the pink font, but I think the rules would look so much better centered and in Comic Sans. Makes everything stand out, you know?  In fact, I think everyone writing a story for this challenge should do the same.

Since I just improved the rules, if anyone wants to reach me for the HOF questionnaire I'll be around. My box full of plain rocks gems, thumbtacks metals, and cat fur Holly Alto's hair is on its way to Rica as I write this.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2013, 12:19:20 AM »
I love the challenge team. And I sense some Grim humor in that one. Rica, I'm gonna get you back next year. ;)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »
Note it doesn't say no mods, so you could have 16 generations in the one household. The rest however, hmm, not possible! LOL! Best week before my birthday present ever! Should've been written in purple though. I reckon Artie wrote this. Him or the fireflies.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2013, 03:33:12 AM »
Oh. Just, oh.

I think I'm more confused than my Chiweenie right now, and that is saying something!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha . . .

So, when do we start?

Wow. That was interesting. I think I got a headache from reading it. Yeah, put me on the leaderboard with Azo-chan, but I'm gonna need to get Steam and RIFT first.

I think the rules of this challenge broke my head.....Now, where do I get Steam?

Happy April Fool's Day

~Anna

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2013, 03:53:05 AM »
Pink is definitely an illegal color here.  It looks like the Challenge Team are becoming a little Rebellious.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2013, 04:01:01 AM »
It took me a looooong few minutes.  You guys are so cruel! 
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein