Author Topic: The Ultimate Dynasty!  (Read 19164 times)

Offline EllaTheTaco

• Ella The Great
  • Townie
Re: Coming Soon...
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2013, 07:34:16 PM »
I hope its going to be challenging. And, I feel like I'm going against everyone right now, but I want it to be more then a one sim challenge :D

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2013, 08:02:43 PM »
I hope its going to be challenging. And, I feel like I'm going against everyone right now, but I want it to be more then a one sim challenge :D

I wonder if it's going to be another generational challenge or something totally different.

~Anna

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2013, 08:03:11 PM »
Mean?  Never.   Metro is a funny guy though.   It's midnight in Europe but I'm just finishing up family time so I hope you guys don't mind.   It is Bunny Day after all. 
Yeah that's why I said I wouldn't put it past him lol. Enjoy the rabbit.  ;D
Well if it is, I can't play! I'm a huge cheater when it comes to sims. I love my needs being static! I can however control 1 sim at a time without it, which is why I said I hope it's a one sim challenge.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
Re: The Ultimate Dynasty!
« Reply #78 on: March 31, 2013, 11:24:45 PM »
Wow. Extremely riveting reading there. Wouldn't it be better in black font? I still have pink dots floating infront of my eyes.  ::) Anyways, that was well worth the waiting, and let me be the first to point my finger of blame at Rica, Metro and Rachel. Hehe just kidding guys, that was a fantastic idea. I have to admit when I first started reading, I was like wait you can't have 16 generations in one household! Lol ya got me!!  ;D

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #79 on: March 31, 2013, 11:45:56 PM »
Toads!   :P   I too have those pink dots flashing before my eyes.

Gosh but I love the idea of the real Black op.  You're all silly beggars, you know, but I like you.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #80 on: March 31, 2013, 11:58:11 PM »
Oh. Just, oh.

I think I'm more confused than my Chiweenie right now, and that is saying something!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha . . .

So, when do we start?
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ombradellarosa

• You can call me Rosa :)
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Follow Brooke on The Mole!
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2013, 12:02:20 AM »
Wow. That was interesting. I think I got a headache from reading it. Yeah, put me on the leaderboard with Azo-chan, but I'm gonna need to get Steam and RIFT first.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By intl_incident                                                      By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2013, 12:03:17 AM »
I blame myself! And I present my submission for the improvement: Link.

Offline Niana

• Occult
« Reply #83 on: April 01, 2013, 12:11:23 AM »
hahhahah love it!! anyone done yet? ;)

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #84 on: April 01, 2013, 12:13:57 AM »
I, for one, not only approve of the pink font, but I think the rules would look so much better centered and in Comic Sans. Makes everything stand out, you know?  In fact, I think everyone writing a story for this challenge should do the same.

Since I just improved the rules, if anyone wants to reach me for the HOF questionnaire I'll be around. My box full of plain rocks gems, thumbtacks metals, and cat fur Holly Alto's hair is on its way to Rica as I write this.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #85 on: April 01, 2013, 12:19:20 AM »
I love the challenge team. And I sense some Grim humor in that one. Rica, I'm gonna get you back next year. ;)

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #86 on: April 01, 2013, 02:14:00 AM »
Note it doesn't say no mods, so you could have 16 generations in the one household. The rest however, hmm, not possible! LOL! Best week before my birthday present ever! Should've been written in purple though. I reckon Artie wrote this. Him or the fireflies.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: April 01, 2013, 03:33:12 AM »
Oh. Just, oh.

I think I'm more confused than my Chiweenie right now, and that is saying something!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha . . .

So, when do we start?

Wow. That was interesting. I think I got a headache from reading it. Yeah, put me on the leaderboard with Azo-chan, but I'm gonna need to get Steam and RIFT first.

I think the rules of this challenge broke my head.....Now, where do I get Steam?

Happy April Fool's Day

~Anna

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #88 on: April 01, 2013, 03:53:05 AM »
Pink is definitely an illegal color here.  It looks like the Challenge Team are becoming a little Rebellious.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2013, 04:01:01 AM »
It took me a looooong few minutes.  You guys are so cruel! 
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2013, 04:17:15 AM »
mmm April fools methinks
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2013, 04:36:57 AM »
mmm April fools methinks

Hmm, I hope so! I'm really confused by it  ;D

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2013, 04:53:28 AM »
I think you guys have surpassed all other Dynasty Challenges with this one!!  Good one.

I would just like to report that I have completed the Ultimate Dynasty Challenge.  I noticed that there was no board for the story so I thought I would just post my results here (I do hope that is ok).  I finished Week 1 day 4 at 10.36pm.  My starting sim I called April, I don't know why but it felt appropriate :)

The hardest part of this challenge was the loads of washing at Metro's Mansion.  Although navigating the stairs to the basement should of been challenge enough, coming from the UK, I did all the loads of washing in one go but after load 9 I had to redo some of the other ones (it doesn't say in the rules that you can't dirty the clothes your self so I did have to improvise).

I got that excited that I forgot to get a finished photo (oo what "fool" I am) and now my game won't load.  So once I have figured out the kinks I will upload a photo for the forum!  8)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lysita

• Occult
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2013, 04:55:15 AM »
Besides, what does RIFT have to do with sims?? Can you even play pleasant view with sims 3? There is definitely something fishy going on here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2013, 05:03:03 AM »
Google Nose sent me straight to Metro's dirty laundry ;)

Improvement suggestion: shouldn't the rules be written in Simlish to weed out the non-serious players? ???

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2013, 05:05:08 AM »
Improvement suggestion: shouldn't the rules be written in Simlish to weed out the non-serious players? ???

As I said, the Voynich should be included. That will be the Ultimate challenge.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2013, 06:22:02 AM »
I have to say I'm not sure which cracked me up more. The having to complete 2 LTW's or for an elder to max and supermax 4 skills and have 3 different jobs. Or the picture. That was a hoot. I keep rereading this, and each time it gets funnier.  ;D

Offline MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2013, 06:24:44 AM »
I'm assuming the Challenge Team will provide directions to Metro's house and airfare for qualified contestants?

Anyway, I blame my cat for not allowing me to finish this challenge. She took over the computer to post funny videos of herself.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2013, 07:05:06 AM »
I may have made my special surprise too subtle.  There's a little something extra added just for spice. 

I want everyone to know that I've done nothing but giggle as I worked on this for the last week.   This is the most fun I've had in a long time.  Like Esther though, I just keep rereading it.   
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2013, 07:21:30 AM »
Oh, my head. You had me going for a minute  ;D
Of course I had suspected sometime yesterday that it was just an April Fools. . . Bravo, it's brilliant!

anything