Author Topic: The Ultimate Dynasty!  (Read 34797 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Ultimate Dynasty!
« Reply #90 on: April 01, 2013, 04:17:15 AM »
mmm April fools methinks
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #91 on: April 01, 2013, 04:36:57 AM »
mmm April fools methinks

Hmm, I hope so! I'm really confused by it  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #92 on: April 01, 2013, 04:53:28 AM »
I think you guys have surpassed all other Dynasty Challenges with this one!!  Good one.

I would just like to report that I have completed the Ultimate Dynasty Challenge.  I noticed that there was no board for the story so I thought I would just post my results here (I do hope that is ok).  I finished Week 1 day 4 at 10.36pm.  My starting sim I called April, I don't know why but it felt appropriate :)

The hardest part of this challenge was the loads of washing at Metro's Mansion.  Although navigating the stairs to the basement should of been challenge enough, coming from the UK, I did all the loads of washing in one go but after load 9 I had to redo some of the other ones (it doesn't say in the rules that you can't dirty the clothes your self so I did have to improvise).

I got that excited that I forgot to get a finished photo (oo what "fool" I am) and now my game won't load.  So once I have figured out the kinks I will upload a photo for the forum!  8)
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #93 on: April 01, 2013, 04:55:15 AM »
Besides, what does RIFT have to do with sims?? Can you even play pleasant view with sims 3? There is definitely something fishy going on here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: April 01, 2013, 05:03:03 AM »
Google Nose sent me straight to Metro's dirty laundry ;)

Improvement suggestion: shouldn't the rules be written in Simlish to weed out the non-serious players? ???

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2013, 05:05:08 AM »
Improvement suggestion: shouldn't the rules be written in Simlish to weed out the non-serious players? ???

As I said, the Voynich should be included. That will be the Ultimate challenge.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2013, 06:22:02 AM »
I have to say I'm not sure which cracked me up more. The having to complete 2 LTW's or for an elder to max and supermax 4 skills and have 3 different jobs. Or the picture. That was a hoot. I keep rereading this, and each time it gets funnier.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2013, 06:24:44 AM »
I'm assuming the Challenge Team will provide directions to Metro's house and airfare for qualified contestants?

Anyway, I blame my cat for not allowing me to finish this challenge. She took over the computer to post funny videos of herself.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2013, 07:05:06 AM »
I may have made my special surprise too subtle.  There's a little something extra added just for spice. 

I want everyone to know that I've done nothing but giggle as I worked on this for the last week.   This is the most fun I've had in a long time.  Like Esther though, I just keep rereading it.   
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2013, 07:21:30 AM »
Oh, my head. You had me going for a minute  ;D
Of course I had suspected sometime yesterday that it was just an April Fools. . . Bravo, it's brilliant!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2013, 08:51:01 AM »
Very nice.  ;D

I recommend a minor spelling change - The Ultimate Die-nasty, because if you try this you will likely die in the attempt, and it may be a fairly nasty death. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline MissTrips

• Townie
  • Fnord.
« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2013, 08:57:30 AM »
Shakes head sadly.  It seems this challenge is beyond my meager simming skills.  I set out with determination and great hope of achieving this mighty task, but sadly all efforts came crashing down when the family dog spontaneously turned into a llama, thus causing  a complete household implosion.

Perhaps next year, with more experience, I can succeed, and thus avoid further llamafication.

[[Did a mod edit the post to show the picture?  I wasn't sure if we could post pics not on our own threads so I only did a link, but now it's a visible picture...]]

We hobbits are plain, quiet creatures. Adventures make one late for dinner.

Offline JSBrantner

• Townie
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2013, 09:09:17 AM »
I failed. I broke rule number 9.  :(

The truly sad thing is that I suggested that rule to the challenge team weeks ago, so you would think I would have known about it.

I think the crack in my wall is spreading and is at fault for this whole mess to begin with.  :-\
Jaymi

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2013, 09:29:10 AM »
Sheesh people this is totes easy I completed it in like five minutes. The fireflies and Voices in my head told me how to do but,obviously I cannot reveal my secret.
The secret insane society*founding members Hebe Smith,Crazy Man,Artie Grim* forbid it.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
Hey, I just completed it in my head. Wait. Nope, I failed I'm supposed to finish it in sims 3, not my head. My bad.

anything