Author Topic: Brightening up Bridgeport, 2 BR, 1,5 Bath (Almeria RTJ)  (Read 3159 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Brightening up Bridgeport, 2 BR, 1,5 Bath (Almeria RTJ)
« on: April 28, 2013, 06:56:07 AM »
This is the home the my family in the Almeria Random Townjump lives in while in Bridgeport I have just decorated it a bit differently.

Since this comes from my story, please don't use it in yours without permission.

Lot: 20x30
Price: around 45,000 (depending on weather or not you have the store items)
Built for: 16 Dean Road where the Log Cabin usually is.

EP's:
Supernatural
World Adventures
Late Night
Seasons   
Showtime   
Generations   
University Life   
Pets   
Ambitions   

SP's:
Master Suite

Store:
In Orbit Blinds
Grove Cone Ceiling Lamp
Freddy Frog Wall Growth Chart
Dreamtime Single Bed
Serious Artist's Easel
Local Motion Toddler Walker
Blue Treasure Toy Box
Pink Treasure Toy Box
Pastoral Perfection Stove
Hitting on all Sixes Sofa

Welcome to Bridgeport

The Bridgeport Home Owners Association proudly presents our newest model of affordable family housing. In an effort to counter the claims that Bridgeport is grey and gloomy this is initiative offers bright cheery homes to new Bridgeport citizens.

Built on 16 Dean Road, the Brighten up Bridgeport, offers affordable rent and some of the best views in town. The simple design packs a a whole lot of functionality in to the price.

There is a powder room and outdoor shower by the pool as well as a fire pit and bar for entertaining guests. The roof gives protection from both sun and rain. The view from the pool speaks of itself.

The simple floor plan gives you two good size bedrooms a full bath and an open plan kitcgen and living room. A word of warning - this is not a property for sims who hate yellow.

The master bedroom has room for both a crib and rocking chair, as well as, a small home gym.

The children's room has a treasure chests and bookshelf. There is also a toy stove in the kitchen area.

We hope you have enjoyed your tour and click here for a a link to more pictures.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Brightening up Bridgeport, 2 BR, 1,5 Bath (Almeria RTJ)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 04:56:05 PM »
Bridgeport definitely needs brightening up and you managed it very well.  Great job.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.