Author Topic: Ers'Ors Manor, 5 BR + nursery  (Read 8296 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Ers'Ors Manor, 5 BR + nursery
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 03:18:14 PM »
This is such an amazing house! It's perfect for the family I am currently playing and they are thouroghly enjoying their new home! I wish I could build something as spectacular as that!

I'm so glad someone has found is useful! It is definitively built as a family home so it's great to hear your family is enjoying it.

Mappin

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 02:53:04 AM »
Thank you for sharing this wonderful home. I've got it placed in Moonlight Falls and moved in one of my favorite sim couples. They're currently childless, but that'll have to change so I can experience all the child and teen-friendly areas in the house and outside. You know, I'm not generally fond of pink or traditionally girly things (although I am one), but your teen room is just absolutely beautiful. The dusty pink/mauve shades are striking, as are the furnishings. All the effort you've put into the whole house really shines through both inside and outside.
PS. I peeked in the treasure chest. Thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 03:14:15 AM »
Thank you for sharing this wonderful home. I've got it placed in Moonlight Falls and moved in one of my favorite sim couples. They're currently childless, but that'll have to change so I can experience all the child and teen-friendly areas in the house and outside. You know, I'm not generally fond of pink or traditionally girly things (although I am one), but your teen room is just absolutely beautiful. The dusty pink/mauve shades are striking, as are the furnishings. All the effort you've put into the whole house really shines through both inside and outside.
PS. I peeked in the treasure chest. Thanks!

It makes me so happy to hear about people enjoying this house! Your sims definitively need children for the full experience.

I, myself, isn't very into super girly stuff either, but there are so many nice shades of pink that are more neutral than the hot pink my sims usually favor so I have found that a more muted shade is easier to live with.

Glad you found the little gifts my sims left behind.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »
I just wanted to share the happy news with everyone who helped me by giving me advice. I won the competition! thank you - without your support I don't think it would have been even half as good as it turned out to be! :-*

Offline Gulliver the cat!

• Townie
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2013, 09:55:22 PM »
Wow! Your house is amazing! I am in love your teen girl room. I wish I could build like that!  :)

Offline Skilletnap

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 10:04:01 PM »
So................

AWESOME.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 03:09:04 AM »
Wow! Your house is amazing! I am in love your teen girl room. I wish I could build like that!  :)

Thank you so much. And you can - you just have to practice a lot. If you put picture up on the Official Showboat Thread people will give you advice if you ask for it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2013, 04:52:40 PM »
Totally amazing!  I wish I could download it but my stinky pc is giving me fits as is, even with a new video card.  I love the peachy pink room the best but they are all awesome.  You done good!  *sorry Pam.  I know it's you did well but this was funnier.*
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2013, 06:11:56 PM »
Totally amazing!  I wish I could download it but my stinky pc is giving me fits as is, even with a new video card.  I love the peachy pink room the best but they are all awesome.  You done good!  *sorry Pam.  I know it's you did well but this was funnier.*

Thank you! I would definitely be careful about downloading it if your computer is playing up.

I like the pink room to, but I think my favorite is either the library or the family room with the throne and play area. I had so much fun coming up with the idea for that room that it's one of the ones I like the best.

Offline DoubleWe

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 04:05:49 AM »
Awesome! I love this house!