Author Topic: Bug - Payment Problems  (Read 5819 times)

Offline AwesomeSauce2014

• Nooboo
Bug - Payment Problems
« on: July 21, 2013, 11:08:37 AM »
This glitch is mainly about the fact that my Sim doesn't get paid for work, but there are other details that could be important.

I'll just get straight into it, my Sim works in the Criminal Career and is a Level 8 Evil Sidekick. As per usual, the message about 1 hour until the carpool arrives pops up, but after 1 hour there is no carpool. This is very strange, it then comes up with the memory of missing work. Not a huge problem, I just send him to work myself, rather than a carpool picking him up.

Here comes the big problem. About an hour before he officially finishes work, he steps outside of the building, and receives no pay! I can then send him back in for the last hour, which he finishes fine. This time, he comes out at the end of his working hours with pay, but it's so little. He should be earning over 1000 a day, but he earns about 200 because of this.

Any help is appreciated, it's so frustrating as I've worked hard to get him to this point, and he should be earning the big money. FYI this didn't happen until recently, not sure if it was the recent patch, or if it's just a bug with that stage of his career.

Edit - He just got promoted to Level 9, I will let you know if the bug persists.

Dellena

Re: BUG - Payment Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2013, 11:32:07 AM »
Questions:

1. What town are you playing in?

2. Do you have any mods?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AwesomeSauce2014

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2013, 12:04:58 PM »
I moved towns from Sunset Valley to Bridgeport, the mods I have are:

nointro
Dexter the Bear
NRaas Relativity (Installed after problems)
FoodReplicator

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2013, 03:11:12 AM »
I've always found Bridgeport to be buggy.  Has the problem persisted since you hit level 9 in the career?  I would also recommend removing all mods and see if it persists.  That would rule out a mod problem.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2013, 03:36:04 AM »
It's not because of mods. The criminal career is bugged and it happens with both branches. It has to do with working and getting a promotion shortly after midnight.

Offline AwesomeSauce2014

• Nooboo
Re: Bug - Payment Problems
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 12:45:56 PM »
He still doesn't get paid properly at level 9, I might just cheat to get him to level 10 then change his career.

I've just changed his lifetime wish and career to science, I guess it's kind of similar...

I will leave the thread open in case anyone finds a solution.

Offline niuserre

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 01:01:22 PM »
I am having this problem too with the criminal career in Bridgeport, I don't have any mods. It started before level 8 although I'm not sure when but is currently happening on level 8.

The carpool doesn't come even though I get the reminder. My sim leaves early (and as a workaholic gets the missing work moodlet), I send her back to work. I think I'm only getting paid $23 dollars but it could be because the earlier paycheck happens when I leave early.

My work hours say 12:00 AM - 05:30 AM but the guide says this is wrong, might this be why? There was a similar thread back in 2010 for astronauts (http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=750.0). I haven't tried a reset or anything yet.

It does seem to be 5am that my Sim stops working (not 4:30) so could it be this 5am reset thing?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 02:44:22 PM »
I don't think I've ever had a criminal work those hours. It must be another bug. you should try resetting your sim.

anything