Author Topic: End of the Line Dynasty (4x4)  (Read 179140 times)

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Re: End of the Line Dynasty (completed)
« Reply #495 on: September 10, 2014, 02:16:52 PM »
*golf clap* That was a wonderful ending, the party to end all parties, and your Simself on the computer. It was great.  ;D

Whatever you have planned, I'll be there for it. Enjoy your rest, you deserve it after all those horrible horrible bugs. I hope Sims 4 has fewer bugs.  >:(
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #496 on: September 12, 2014, 12:11:12 PM »
*golf clap* That was a wonderful ending, the party to end all parties, and your Simself on the computer. It was great.  ;D

Whatever you have planned, I'll be there for it. Enjoy your rest, you deserve it after all those horrible horrible bugs.

Thank you :D.  I'm still deciding exactly what to do next.  It'll certainly be in Sims 3 and probably the Household Skills Project but I've run into problems with my existing game and it may be easier just to start over again with a new family.

I hope Sims 4 has fewer bugs.  >:(

Me too.  It ought to be better, given the things they've simplified, but who knows?  ???

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #497 on: October 01, 2014, 02:33:39 AM »
And I've finished it! I'm sad now that it's over. But the finale was wonderful.  I do love a thorough, happy ending. I'm looking forward to reading it again-I'll admit that I forgot some of the story's finer points by the end. Excellent job!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #498 on: October 04, 2014, 03:24:04 PM »
Hello again!  And thanks :).

(It took long enough to finish that even I had to reread at intervals to remind myself what had happened ;).)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: End of the Line Dynasty
« Reply #499 on: November 26, 2014, 11:08:42 PM »
Oh dear heavens - that was a long read.
Congratulations hazel on completing yet another dynasty - despite anything and everything that seems to happen.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: End of the Line Dynasty
« Reply #500 on: December 09, 2014, 04:56:11 PM »
Um, sorry.  It did rather get away from me  :-*.

And thanks :)

anything