Author Topic: Can't Woohoo in Tent  (Read 4604 times)

Offline deelink

• Nooboo
Can't Woohoo in Tent
« on: September 28, 2013, 07:09:54 PM »
Hi guys
I've been searching everywhere for this but I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
My new first gen family the Smyths are both 100% in love, they even have the chemistry moodlet and can do all of the romantic actions. They've been married for about 1 sim year, which I'm beginning to think is like 10 of ours.
But they are on a camping trip to Egypt, and they refuse to wohoo in the tent (they are camping in Ship's Oasis, it's kinda like a fishing trip) and every day they get rejected by each other even though they both have the wish for woohoo (with each other!).

That walk of shame is... so unnecessarily humiliating for them both. Why is it not working? Is it a bug?

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
Re: Can't Woohoo in Tent
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 12:05:13 AM »
Hi guys
I've been searching everywhere for this but I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
My new first gen family the Smyths are both 100% in love, they even have the chemistry moodlet and can do all of the romantic actions. They've been married for about 1 sim year, which I'm beginning to think is like 10 of ours.
But they are on a camping trip to Egypt, and they refuse to wohoo in the tent (they are camping in Ship's Oasis, it's kinda like a fishing trip) and every day they get rejected by each other even though they both have the wish for woohoo (with each other!).

That walk of shame is... so unnecessarily humiliating for them both. Why is it not working? Is it a bug?

Hi deelink.

I took my test family to Egypt to the same spot you are at. I was able to get my married couple to woohoo there in a tent. I did notice, if one Sim I have is not in a good mood, then he rejects a woohoo. What are the traits of your 2 Sims? That might have something to do with it as well.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Can't Woohoo in Tent
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 04:31:43 AM »
Are you clicking directly on the tent and choosing woohoo?  Or are you trying to get them to do it with romantic actions with each other?  The best way is to click the tent.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."