Author Topic: Shaun Pegg - Young Adult Male  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
Shaun Pegg - Young Adult Male
« on: November 25, 2013, 08:39:56 AM »
Luna’s Note

Welcome to Luna’s place!

This thread was created by request from Eldridge.

Well, what do we have here?

A character that I created based on main character from Shaun of The Dead, Shaun. I tried to be realistic as possible for describing the Sim and gather information from the film and the character as well. Because most of them didn’t have any last name, I using their actor last name instead. I’m still learning, so there’s so many flaw there or my creation didn’t look like the original, I hope that you’re understand.

I only use base game to create this character. Well, you can always add some spice to looks more like him with any store items or expansions that you prefer. No mods or CC were used when in the making process. Feel free to use him in your game. You don't need my permission to use them in your story as long that you don't claim my Sim as your own.

Sim Biodata

Name: Shaun Pegg
Lifestate: Human
Traits: Brave, Commitment Issue, Couch Potato, Friendly and Good Sense of Humor
Lifetime Wish: CEO of Mega-Corporation

Favourites
Red (Reference to Red that always mentioned around him)
Burger (Don’t know what his favorite, but a couch potato usually loves junk food)
Electronica  (Shaun does love Rock genre. There is Rockabilify)

Voice: Type 01 with altered pitch
Zodiac: Aquarius (If Late Night Installed)

Biography

Shaun is an average 29-year-old male living in Crouch End in London. When he was young, Shaun's father died, and his mother, Barbara, later married Phillip when Shaun was 12 years old. Phillip was hard on Shaun, and this created a rift between the two. Shaun met his best friend, Ed in grammar school, and the two remained constant companions since then. Ed crashed at Shaun's one night and never left. Five years later, he was still sleeping on the couch.

Shaun maintained a cordial relationship with Pete, his flatmate whom he met in college. Pete worked as an executive and was always chiding Shaun about not doing more with his life. Shaun often found himself acting as a buffer between Ed and Pete, who couldn't stand one another. Shaun aspired to be a DJ, though this ambition was shelved along with his record collection. However, Shaun became involved in a serious relationship with Liz; whom he met in Greece, though Shaun remained unmotivated while Liz aspired to achieve more with her life.

Wardrobe - The last one will appear when Season installed

For more bigger look you can click the link that describe these outfits

Everyday, Formal, AthleticSleepwear, Swimwear and Outwear.
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Shaun Pegg - Young Adult Male
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
Actually base game didn't provide a clothes like that he wear with a tie in everyday clothes but that was close enough! ;D
But, the second image was obvious there's scene when Shaun wearing the blue jacket.

For the Athletic, I have seen his picture using that, it's kinda similar.
For the sleepwear that was obvious from the movie. I mean, Shaun using that red shirt and blue pants! ^^

Thank you again, Luna!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 03:47:27 PM »
You're welcome! I'm glad that I can help you. Well, have fun :)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 04:46:33 PM »
We just watched Shaun of the Dead the other night and I have to say you did a great job :) Shaun looks just like the character.
- Jessica

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 08:48:36 PM »
We just watched Shaun of the Dead the other night and I have to say you did a great job :) Shaun looks just like the character.

Thank you so much, jesirose! I loved that movie too. I’m enjoyed with Ed, Shaun and Liz relationship along the way and there’s always funny moment when I saw the film over and over again. I'm sad to see Ed must end that way, even that he's such a loser but he did his best to lead his best friend to safety. His sacrifice that made me love him as well as Shaun. And the ending is bittersweet one.

This is great! I love the movie.

Thank you, KRae. Me too ;D

My story:

Offline Avery4u

• Townie
  • The Watcher Of Logan Foster
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2013, 10:04:41 PM »
ive never seen this show called " Shawn of the dead ". Whats it about? ??? :o :-\
If You Need A Call, Get A Phone.

- Avery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2013, 10:29:20 PM »
ive never seen this show called " Shawn of the dead ". Whats it about? ??? :o :-\

It's not a show, it's a movie. It's basically a parody of a zombie movie.

This is great! I liked the movie! You did a really good job on the sim Luna!  :)

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 12:56:47 PM »

Shaun of the Dead not a show, this is a movie. Like Corey said this a parody of zombie movie ;)
Ever wonder about zombie movie theme blended with comedy? That's what this movie all about.

It's not a show, it's a movie. It's basically a parody of a zombie movie.
This is great! I liked the movie! You did a really good job on the sim Luna!  :)

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who loves the movie here. Thank you for your kind word, Corey ♥

My story:

Offline Avery4u

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 10:00:29 PM »
Shaun of the Dead not a show, this is a movie. Like Corey said this a parody of zombie movie ;)
Ever wonder about zombie movie theme blended with comedy? That's what this movie all about.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who loves the movie here. Thank you for your kind word, Corey ♥
thank you Corey :) I haven't seen a lot of movies, but this movie is a MUST.

Avery :)

- Avery

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 10:15:19 PM »
I haven't seen a lot of movies, but this movie is a MUST.

If you decide to watch this movie at least has someone older than you to accompany you. I watch this with my parents and sister because there's something that inappropriate for our age. For the movie itself no problem because there's nothing weird but there’s some scene about Zombie that not appropriate for us to see. You’re 2 years younger than me right? I’m 14.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Avery4u

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2013, 08:30:47 PM »
If you decide to watch this movie at least has someone older than you to accompany you. I watch this with my parents and sister because there's something that inappropriate for our age. For the movie itself no problem because there's nothing weird but there’s some scene about Zombie that not appropriate for us to see. You’re 2 years younger than me right? I’m 14.
Yes, I am 12, and my mom is STARTING to let me watch PG-13. But nothing TOO TEEN.

Avery :)

- Avery

anything