Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 887101 times)

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #2010 on: February 23, 2014, 02:48:01 PM »
I know I am beginning to get annoying (or way past that) but how do I do that?
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
But you cant have a rainbow
Without a bit of rain!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2011 on: February 23, 2014, 06:04:50 PM »
I know I am beginning to get annoying (or way past that) but how do I do that?

I appreciate that you like my story. However these other questions are off topic and need to be asked somewhere else. You can probably find some answers by just browsing the stories boards.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lizzycakecool

• 100% sim
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You got this.
« Reply #2012 on: March 02, 2014, 02:31:20 PM »
Ok thanks!
Everyone wants happiness
No one wants pain
But you cant have a rainbow
Without a bit of rain!

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #2013 on: March 14, 2014, 03:07:08 AM »
Do you still know the traits for all your Immortals, Pam? I was curious as to Bubblegum's traits as I wanted to emulate her in the first heir of my unofficial 4x4 Dynasty, who will be doing the Mixology skill challenges. ^_^
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #2014 on: March 14, 2014, 03:25:33 AM »
Do you still know the traits for all your Immortals, Pam? I was curious as to Bubblegum's traits as I wanted to emulate her in the first heir of my unofficial 4x4 Dynasty, who will be doing the Mixology skill challenges. ^_^

Bubblegum's traits are Excitable, Friendly, Star Quality, Flirty, and Party Animal.  Her Lifetime Wish is Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous.  I used her to write the Master Mixologist LTW for the Guide.  I changed her traits for that, switched Friendly and Excitable for Virtuoso and Charismatic.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
« Reply #2015 on: March 14, 2014, 01:22:45 PM »
Thanks! This will help me a lot. I will try to find a picture server so I can upload the photos of my Dynasty heirs when they hit young adult! You did say it was okay to set a thread in the 4x4 Dynasty forum and mark it as unofficial so nobody calls me out of it, right? I just like reading all the great Dynasties and wanted to show my own but I am not deluded into thinking I can get HoF. (I just can't break the horrible motives cheat that makes everyone happy. And if I ever get Sims 4, I'll probably look for that cheat first thing.  :-[ ) This first story is a nod to all the great Dynasties.

Your Dreamweavers are wonderful and the children Carina and Forest had after the Dynasty with other mates was cool - I was smiling at the fact that Forest's vampire wife kept popping vampboos. I think you just had bad luck getting a human baby. If only I had kind of luck with ghost spouses getting ghost-boos.  ;D
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #2016 on: March 14, 2014, 10:51:09 PM »
Thanks! This will help me a lot. I will try to find a picture server so I can upload the photos of my Dynasty heirs when they hit young adult! You did say it was okay to set a thread in the 4x4 Dynasty forum and mark it as unofficial so nobody calls me out of it, right? I just like reading all the great Dynasties and wanted to show my own but I am not deluded into thinking I can get HoF. (I just can't break the horrible motives cheat that makes everyone happy. And if I ever get Sims 4, I'll probably look for that cheat first thing.  :-[ ) This first story is a nod to all the great Dynasties.

Your Dreamweavers are wonderful and the children Carina and Forest had after the Dynasty with other mates was cool - I was smiling at the fact that Forest's vampire wife kept popping vampboos. I think you just had bad luck getting a human baby. If only I had kind of luck with ghost spouses getting ghost-boos.  ;D

Yes, you can absolutely still post a story without it being an official Hall of Fame entry.  Just say that in the first post and you should be ok.

If you liked the extra Dreamweavers that came after the Dynasty, you'll love what I'm doing now.  For my Baby Boomer V Challenge, I got Carina and Pez (from my DecaDynasty) together.  Pez is an almost carbon copy of Christopher Steel, so that's why I chose him.  I had 9 babies in the challenge and kept on playing afterward just for the fun of seeing what Carina and Pez would produce.  For lack of a better naming theme, I just named them alphabetically.  I'm up to the letter M right now.  I plan to upload all of them to the Swap Shop.  Some are kind of goofy looking and some are just gorgeous!  Out of all of those kids, I've only had one with a random hair color and one with a random eye color.  All the rest are various combinations of the parents.  It's a lot of fun.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sakuratatsumi

• Nooboo
« Reply #2017 on: April 09, 2014, 08:49:41 AM »
Pam, I must say your story is amazing. It's alive. I like Chartreuse's character, she's so wild and crazy  ;) I have read it for the 4th time and I'm planning to read it all over again.

It inspires me to make an Immortal Dynasty of my own. I hope it can be here someday  ;D

Oh and will you make another Dynasty? Like 4x4 Dynasty, Life States? That would be so cool if you do it! Let me know if you do if ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #2018 on: April 09, 2014, 09:41:56 PM »
Oh and will you make another Dynasty? Like 4x4 Dynasty, Life States? That would be so cool if you do it! Let me know if you do if ;D

Thank you for the generous compliment.  I have a Townie DecaDynasty that I've been working on for quite awhile.  You can find the story's link in my profile below.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
« Reply #2019 on: April 10, 2014, 09:51:46 AM »
Ooh, a TDD? That's awesome. I just started a TDD of my own in Hidden Springs and the founders are Carl and Maya Abbot. I changed Maya's LTW to Surrounded by Family and she had two pregnancies(both boys, though I tried to influence a girl the second time, but he was fruit-immune!  >:( ) and adopted three baby girls. Once I get the first heir moved to the second house, I'll upload it to the DecaDynasty thread. I want to make sure I commit to it and I don't have to bury the thread in the graveyard. (Unlike my job, which I got semi-axed from because I couldn't handle it, I should plea bargain for a boring desk job.  :-\ )

EDIT: NVM, I just can't commit to a Dynasty or any Sims 3 playing. I prefer to read the stories you guys make. :(

Offline Jocboos

• blanket bundle
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Yes I really am a twin. Other twin: audbooh
« Reply #2020 on: April 11, 2014, 04:49:04 PM »
Great story... though I already said that.  :P. This is a great story!
"You were fantastic, and you know what? So was I." - The 9th Doctor

Offline sylvarian

• Nooboo
« Reply #2021 on: May 05, 2014, 04:37:54 PM »
Years ago, when I started playing Sim 3, I stumbled across Dreamweaver's story on Carl's guide. I was immediately and totally intrigued, and I stayed up late reading it.
It is not until recent that I finally decided to try an immortal challenge. Whenever I was disheartened (because of my clumsiness in game playing) or on the verge of giving up, I went back to reread Dreamweaver. And I found myself reading more than playing!

Well, so here I am, after a long read in the middle of another night, deciding to join the forum and thank you for the excellent story.
Oh and I'm Chinese. You have a big fan in Shang Simla!
* grammar check and head to bed *

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
« Reply #2022 on: May 16, 2014, 07:52:06 AM »
Sp, I'm really late to the party and I haven't posted on this forum in like, a year, but I just wanted to say that your stories are amazing, Pam.  I finished reading this whole thing in two days because it's so good!  ;D   This has kind of inspired me to start my own Dynasty but I know I'll have to get way better at the Sims before I can do that... Plus, I only have the vanilla game, so it'd be pretty boring.

Offline James903

• Nooboo
« Reply #2023 on: July 05, 2014, 04:24:05 AM »
Hi Pam. I've just finished reading your dynasty (it's quite a long one) and I can see why so many people talk about it! It's excellent.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #2024 on: August 19, 2014, 05:19:45 AM »
Thank you for all of the lovely messages! 

I thought y'all might like to see my Sims 4 version of Carina Dreamweaver.  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything