Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 887097 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #1875 on: November 12, 2011, 01:24:01 AM »
The only spouse last name that I haven't been able to find is Elsa's.  And I can't remember what it is.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #1876 on: November 13, 2011, 07:26:32 AM »
Pam this Dynasty is amazing. I joined a while after you finished but I read it from about Generation 3. It was this thread that made me want to join this forum.  :D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline The Anonymous

• Nooboo
« Reply #1877 on: November 13, 2011, 10:51:25 AM »
Pam this Dynasty is amazing. I joined a while after you finished but I read it from about Generation 3. It was this thread that made me want to join this forum.  :D

That's the same for me. :P And now I'm in the midst of my own Dynasty attempt, all because of Pam. :P

Offline catlover

• Townie
« Reply #1878 on: November 17, 2011, 12:42:31 AM »
Pam- Yours is the first Dynasty story I read all the way through.

I - love - your - Dreamweaver - family! I think I love them as much as I do my own Sims. For days my family has walked in and caught me laughing, crying, cooing, awwwing, gasping and talking at my computer monitor as I read through this whole thread. It took me several days because of everyday business to tend to, then I rushed back to pick up where I left off as quickly as I could.

It has been an amazing journey and I thank you very very much for sharing this with us. The pictures and video's were excellent and a wonderful bonus as well. You are an incredibly talented writer and Simmer, that's for sure!

Keep writing...please and thank you...  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1879 on: November 17, 2011, 02:16:55 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

I've got the Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty family tree done on Family Echo.  Let's hope this link works.  Please let me know if it doesn't.

@catlover:

I've started writing my Dreamweaver Townie DecaDynasty (link in my signature below), but it's on hiatus while I write a couple of Pets articles for Carl's guide.  I'm doing the Cat Herder Lifetime Wish starring Midnight Dreamweaver, and the Canine Companion Lifetime Wish starring Chartreuse and Periwinkle Dreamweaver.  Cat Herder is complete and just needs pictures added before Carl publishes it.  I've just started Canine Companion, so it will be awhile for that one.  Carl is also publishing my Townie DecaDynasty on the guide two chapters at a time.  This is a good format for anyone who wants to just read the story without all the comments.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline catlover

• Townie
« Reply #1880 on: November 17, 2011, 02:42:46 AM »
Bubblegum has moved to Bridgeport to be a Mixologist.  I've got a couple of cute videos of her.

Bubblegum Rejected

Pam- This video is just too funny for words! I just have to know what happened when Bubblegum went back into the elevator the second time? Did she get rejected again? The sulk walk and the strutting is one of the funniest behaviors the Sims do that crack me up - lol.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1881 on: November 17, 2011, 02:45:31 AM »
Pam- This video is just too funny for words! I just have to know what happened when Bubblegum went back into the elevator the second time? Did she get rejected again? The sulk walk and the strutting is one of the funniest behaviors the Sims do that crack me up - lol.

She had actually just been successful right before I took that video.  I had her do it again so I could capture it and it turned out to be a rejection the second time, which was even funnier.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #1882 on: November 17, 2011, 09:02:56 AM »
Pam, I looked through your Sims gallery and discovered Elsa's last name was O'Brien. Hope that helps!

Also, this is kinda late, but thank you everyone for liking my song! The credit goes all to Pam, really. It was her who made such a compelling story!

Offline Rebecca88

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1883 on: November 18, 2011, 11:04:45 AM »
I've just spent this past week reading this Dynasty on breaks from work. Great job, Pam! You and Schipperke have both really inspired me to do my own, but I need a way to get over the inevitable "I want to stop" mentality I know I'll end up with after a few generations. Anyways, this was an absolute delight to read. I can't wait to read your next story :)

Offline Catarra Nightshade

• I got Cat class...
  • Townie
  • And I got Cat style!
« Reply #1884 on: November 18, 2011, 08:21:46 PM »
I just finished reading your dynasty, Pam, and I am amazed! You've given me a few build ideas for purchased properties and such. Reading this also helped me figure out the beginning for your Townie dynasty...LoL. I'm a little behind. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of your stories! ~Cat

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #1885 on: November 19, 2011, 05:55:26 AM »
What an awesome dynasty, Pam! I absolutly loved every minute I spent reading about the Dreamweavers.

One question, I can't find the Dreamweavers anywhere in the Swap Shop. Am I missing something? I'm looking through the Sims catagorie, btw.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #1886 on: November 19, 2011, 06:15:12 AM »
Oh, darn it. They were removed.  :-\ I was looking forward to playing them (Not in a story)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1887 on: November 19, 2011, 06:17:14 AM »
Send me a private message about which Dreamweaver you like and how you will play him/her, and I'll try to send it to you.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #1888 on: November 20, 2011, 01:14:30 PM »
Crayola, I will suggest to you playing Indigo. She has the insane and virtuoso trait. I moved her to Bridgeport, and put her in the Rock Star branch of the Music career, which she excelled greatly in, and she had her own band, with a few other Insane virtuosos called "Sitting on the Toilet." The name came from the famous picture of her as a teen in her formal outfit, sitting on the toilet. That's what Insane Sims do. Indigo is a TON of fun to play with. She's a great help to Charlie Sheen's daycare program too by the way.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1889 on: November 21, 2011, 06:09:53 AM »
Carl published my Cat Herder LTW today!  You can see where Midnight went after she saved her family from their fates.  She took off for Appaloosa Plains!

Cat Herder LTW by Pam Marsden

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything