Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 885321 times)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #1920 on: August 05, 2012, 10:56:49 PM »
Well, that's just completely awesome, Jude!  Thank you.

Yeah, and I practically live on the guide now...not to mention the forum, my home away from home.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)
« Reply #1921 on: August 05, 2012, 10:57:38 PM »
We have a thread for favorite colors in the building & construction forum here.   There are also several threads on the forum that discuss websites that people have gone to to get hex codes for other colors like Pam's website for periwinkle, banana, scarlet, piglet snout, etc.  that was mentioned in the middle of the story.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1922 on: August 05, 2012, 11:25:24 PM »
Oh, seems I didn't give the right answer and misunderstood the question.  Sorry about that!

I found the hex codes in various places.  Sometimes I would see the color first and like it, then get the hex code.  Other times, like with Midnight, I knew I wanted her to be dressed in Midnight Blue, so I searched for that color so I could get the hex code.  If you want some specific information about the hex code sites I used, please feel free to send me a private message and we'll talk about it some more.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Panda

« Reply #1923 on: August 14, 2012, 01:47:08 AM »
I absolutely love your Immortal Dynasty! I have read and re-read it over and over again as it has inspired me to start my own dynasty.

Offline B-ored

• Nooboo
  • Sims stories!
« Reply #1924 on: August 23, 2012, 07:15:16 PM »
Pam.

I must have been reading for more then 5 hours now.. Having started at somewhere between 14:00 - 15:00, til 1:14 AM. SO TIRED. (But i did eat!)

Your story is the most challanging and long Sims 3 story i have ever read (ever ever ever!) The gem collection, the Sims, the rooms, the sculptures with their diffrent colourd lights.. Oh, and the who is the father of that child mystery.. It's all so nicely done! Certainly a big inspiration for other story tellers.  :D And what to next.. .. DUH - begin reading the TonyDecaDynastyChallange of yours.. (Tomorrow) I haven't had enough of the Dreamweavers. I never guessed Midnight would be a child..

Great job.  :D     

Offline Lightheart

• Nooboo
« Reply #1925 on: September 08, 2012, 01:31:22 PM »
Pam,

Just had to register so that I could add my praises. You (and Schipperke, especially) have brought many hours of joy to my monitor this week. I've marveled on every page of this saga at your outstanding skill at story-telling. I've been Simming for 12 years, and have read thousands of stories at this point -- have even posted a few myself, but none excel yours. Here I find content, imagination, grammar, and the turning of a phrase, all bundled into one great tale.

Just now my Sims 3 activity is limited to the power of my 6-year old PC, which can run the base game and WA. The other EPs I own have crashed my shiny Mac, so my own gameplay challenges must be kept small. Living large through your stories is a great substitute for such limitations.

Now I'm following the Dreamweavers through their 10-generation take-over of all the best houses in town, and look forward to more stories from the writers here. I see there are many listed in the Hall of Fame, and I mean to read them all!

Thank you for such a wonderful ride,
--Lightheart
Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1926 on: September 08, 2012, 04:46:05 PM »
Thank you for you kind words, Lightheart.  I'm glad you enjoyed my story.  And welcome to our Forum!  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #1927 on: September 14, 2012, 06:54:29 PM »
Pam do you still play with your original Dreamweavers? Also was it a conscious decision to give your sims wedding rings? I love this story to pieces ;D

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1928 on: September 14, 2012, 06:57:08 PM »
I think Pam lost the final save during a reinstall. :-\

Offline fansidoodle

• Townie
« Reply #1929 on: September 14, 2012, 07:18:56 PM »
I think Pam lost the final save during a reinstall. :-\

So she didn't save them to her bin or CAS? Aaaw how sad :-\

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1930 on: September 14, 2012, 07:26:17 PM »
So she didn't save them to her bin or CAS? Aaaw how sad :-\

She now has all of them I believe and they are all on the Swap Shop. She had uploaded them all at one point, then took them down and then lost the file I believe but luckily some of our members still had the Dreamweavers that Pam didn't have anymore and they were all reunited.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #1931 on: September 14, 2012, 11:32:49 PM »
Seabody and Samoht04 are both correct.  I did lose the final file and some of the Dreamweavers, but I've gotten all of them back thanks to Ricalynn.  And, yes, they are all in the Swap Shop, along with the Dreamweavers from my Townie DecaDynasty.  And all of their cats.  ;D

Also, the wedding rings were indeed done deliberately.  Mostly, I gave the rings the color of that generation's heir. 

I do still play my Immortal Dreamweavers.  At the moment, Indigo is a fairy for my article on the Greener Gardens Lifetime Wish.  I'll post on the Announcements board when it's published. 

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #1932 on: September 15, 2012, 12:30:48 AM »
I do still play my Immortal Dreamweavers.  At the moment, Indigo is a fairy for my article on the Greener Gardens Lifetime Wish.  I'll post on the Announcements board when it's published. 

Oh, Pam! You know how much I love Indigo Dreamweaver! I am looking forward to this article, and will be keeping my eye out on the official announcements! ;D

Offline leyyla

• Nooboo
« Reply #1933 on: October 01, 2012, 08:54:00 AM »
I don't know if you noticed but I already posted on your townie deca dynasty page but I just love this story too! I have been reading this for ages too. Thank you for writing this for so long!

Offline Stellastatistic

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1934 on: October 04, 2012, 11:07:45 PM »
I love how much you trust the Dreamweavers. I feel like I can't leave my sneaky sneaky Immortals by themselves for any extended length of time or they run right to the skill items. I can barely trust my founder with the fridge. She's always trying to cook, even when there is leftovers of her favorite food.