Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 893191 times)

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #435 on: October 23, 2010, 06:47:11 AM »
Oh. My. Gosh. What a truly beautiful house. :D It all works... You must spend a lot on Simpoints to get that much beautiful stuff. Like Esther said, you have so much talent. I thought my (very) modest 1 floor 3rd Gen legacy was good. This is beautiful. Thank you.
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

ladylaw1978

« Reply #436 on: October 23, 2010, 03:54:40 PM »
The Dreamweaver Compound (for that is how I think of it) is really amazing and you have so much patience to color coordinate and its worth it. I just love the hued ice statues!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #437 on: October 23, 2010, 08:45:54 PM »
Now we're ready for the final part of the Dreamweaver Dynasty House tour, which will include the two below ground levels, as well as overhead shots of each of the five levels.

The upper basement level is one huge room.  This is where Banana does all of her nectar making.

She also has a small area to watch television while waiting for her nectar to be produced.

The rest of this basement level is where I store and sort all of my collections.  The chests are full of cut gems, smelted metals, and artifacts.  The gems that are sitting out on display are the large version of the cuts that I've already finished, waiting to be sorted.  You can also see my collection of Tiberium and the pieces of collections from each of the foreign countries.  As I complete collections, I plan to organize and display them properly.

I also keep the beginnings of my butterfly, beetle, and fish collection here.

The lower basement level is the Immortal Museum.  I have a room for each of the eight Immortals arranged in a U shape around the outside walls.  The stairs come down in the middle of the large center of the basement.  I have a memorial display of both the mortal sisters (Indigo and Chartreuse) and all of the spouses (Christopher, Kenny, Oliver, and Mario).

Each of the Immortal Museum rooms is decorated in the furniture that was used at the prime of that Immortal's life, plus the portraits, photographs, and ice sculptures of that Immortal.  The eight rooms are connected to each other as "walk through" rooms.

First is Carina's room.

Next to hers is Nectarine's room.

Then comes Periwinkle's room.

Banana's room is still empty of furniture because she's the current generation and the furniture is still being used upstairs.  It will be moved when Cinnamon becomes Young Adult and decorates the upstairs to her tastes.

And finally, the start of Cinnamon's room.

The last three rooms are sitting empty, waiting on future generations.

Here's a shot of the entire Immortal Museum level.

To finish the tour of the Dreamweaver Dynasty House, I'll show you an overhead view of the remaining four levels of the house, starting with the upper basement level and working upward.

Thanks to everyone who came along, and a special thanks to RubyLovesSims for requesting the tour!  It was a lot of fun for me.  :)

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #438 on: October 23, 2010, 09:08:46 PM »
Thanks. Love your collecting collection :) (Lol)

ladylaw1978

« Reply #439 on: October 23, 2010, 10:42:30 PM »
Wow. That's really neat. If there's a prize for best thought out museum, I think you win. What I love most is that your portraits come out so nice. I can never get mine that clear and my sim has the artist trait. I have to play around with that. You did an awesome job and I'm sure it was not only fun for you but for everyone viewing ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #440 on: October 23, 2010, 11:46:00 PM »
Thanks, ladylaw and everyone else for such nice comments.  I make my painter do the portraits until I get one that's reasonably clear.  I don't care about the value of the paintings or whether they are masterpieces.  They usually don't have to do more than two or three, though, before a clear one comes out.  Nectarine is the only painter at the moment and she's Artistic, too.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #441 on: October 24, 2010, 02:43:34 AM »
Quick question Pam, What sets have you brought from the store? I received some money from my uncle and I think I'll buy one or two sets, I'd like your option :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #442 on: October 24, 2010, 02:48:27 AM »
Pam, why do you say you can't build good houses? That is gorgeous! Mine always turn out to be big boxes lol.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #443 on: October 24, 2010, 02:51:30 AM »
Me too. TT_TT
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #444 on: October 24, 2010, 03:37:49 AM »
Pam, why do you say you can't build good houses? That is gorgeous! Mine always turn out to be big boxes lol.

This one is mostly a big box, too.  I've tried to make it a little irregular by pulling out some walls and putting multiple roof styles on it.  But really, it's a giant white box.  I could never build this house all the way from scratch and I don't really know how to put all the pretty railings and stuff on it.  Well, I know how, but I can't ever really plan them out and do fancy stuff.  This Dreamweaver Dynasty House has been built a little bit at a time with random rooms added wherever I could fit them in.  I do like it a lot, though, in spite of all its randomness. 

Quick question Pam, What sets have you brought from the store? I received some money from my uncle and I think I'll buy one or two sets, I'd like your option :)

These are the sets I have:

Ultra Lounge Kitchen and Bath

Faire Folk Slumber

Collection Stäncké

Asian Fusion

Ultra Lounge Youths

Full Ultra Lounge Set

Animals Abound

I also have Regal Living, but I haven't used it much yet.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #445 on: October 24, 2010, 04:30:46 AM »
Before I get back to the story, let me show you a couple of additions to the house since I took the screenshots for the big tour.

First, I expanded the 3rd floor to make room for a future bedroom for Cinnamon.  I had to use tall columns to support it, so I made a covered porch that's accessible from Carina's bedroom.  This will be a nice spot for Carina to read her fishing books.

I then made a small foosball room next to Mario's gym.  It's just a fun little room.

Ok, on with the story!

As a child, Cinnamon enjoyed reading her logic books in her special study.  She's not a loner, but this is a good place for her to concentrate away from all the chaos of the rest of the house.

She had a wish for a bake sale, so she checked the paper for the baking forecast, made up some muffins, and set up the old baking table in the front yard.

Every time she does this, at least three Sims show up in the yard.  This is how she met her cousin, Sonja Wolff.

Cinnamon invited Sonja inside and they got to know each other.

Sonja is also a genius, so they played some chess together.

Then Cinnamon found her first satellite before bed.

Cinnamon had her teenage birthday party.  The girl in the background is her cousin, Brandi Wolff, who is Sonja's twin.  The guy with the big hair is their brother, Aaron, also Cinnamon's cousin.

She aged up to be not as thin as the rest of the family.  I don't know if it's Mario's genes causing it or if it's...  Mario's genes.

Here she is on her first day of high school.  It looks like she got more of the Dreamweaver face than I first thought.  

She somehow ended up in the restroom of the public pool getting help with her homework from a total stranger.  I have no idea why she went to the public after school instead of coming home.

Cinnamon still likes to play with her dad.  This time, mom Banana joined in.

It was here that Mario aged to Elder.

Edit:  Cinnamon's cousin is named Sonja, not Sophia.  It's been corrected.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Teacandy

« Reply #446 on: October 24, 2010, 04:48:41 AM »
I love the story, and I'm already getting attached to Cinnamon! She's so cute!

Also, if I may ask, exactly what lights do you use to color your statues that way? I've been trying to replicate it but I just can't seem to get them as solidly colored as you do!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #447 on: October 24, 2010, 08:56:00 AM »
At least your box looks better than my boxes! Lol. Cool update, I thought the size mattered at the time of conception though but I guess not! She's beautiful!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #448 on: October 24, 2010, 08:58:25 AM »
At least your box looks better than my boxes! Lol. Cool update, I thought the size mattered at the time of conception though but I guess not! She's beautiful!

That's what I thought, too, so that means Cinnamon should be trim because Mario was trim when she was conceived.  He was also muscular, so maybe what we're seen is more muscles than just being overweight.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #449 on: October 24, 2010, 09:32:39 AM »
Cinnamon had round shaped head as child too, so it might be combination of everything overweight, muscles and bodyshape.
House looks great. Maybe from outside  it does look like a big box, but interior is really nice. I can imagine what a wonderfull job your Sim would do in architect career:D
I guess Thorton is spinning around in his grave with so many descendants :D

anything