Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 893160 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2010, 06:05:30 AM »
It wasn't Christopher, but Jon Lesson in RV lived 50 days past his time, might have been a glitch.  Poor guy had to go ahead and age him up.  I am curious how long Christopher lives also, how strange.  He has such a good life, he doesn't want to go. :D
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2010, 06:48:47 AM »
I haven't had any of my people living so long, but I noticed that Vita Alto is still living in my dynasty. Not sure about Nick, but in Holly's family tree, they are both still in colour (don't they go grey if they are dead?) and Vita is listed as one of Holly's friends. Apparently, she is no longer with Nick as her partner is said to be someone called VJ. As to her age, at the beginning of a new game she is 16 days from becoming an elder, so if I'm on week 8 day 4 that means she has been an elder for 37 days! Isn't the average 14?

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2010, 06:50:56 AM »
Average days to be an Elder is 20.  They are 70 when they age up, and they live to around 90 days.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2010, 10:29:00 AM »
I have used Christopher Steele twice in a legacy the first time he lived to just 86 he and my founder died within seconds of each other. The second time he was 96 when he passed

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2010, 12:28:30 PM »
Since the last patch, in my Legacy I had a sim who lived to be 110!  I thought she would never kick the bucket!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2010, 03:16:56 AM »
Ok, first of all...  Christopher is still alive.  Why?  I don't know.  He's 116 days old.

Nectarine will turn Elder in 5 days and she's very close to being ready for Ambrosia.  She only has to go 2 more levels in her Painter career.  Everything else is finished.

Indigo has reached level 10 in the Science career and is now a Mad Scientist.  She's performed a couple of experiments around the house.  Not much, though.  Her life is fairly routine:  work, play guitar, hang out with friends and family.

Kenny has finally reached the point where his ice sculptures don't melt.  He's got Carina's Elder and Nectarine's Adult sculptures done so far.  Next up will be Periwinkle's Teen sculpture.

I mentioned earlier how different Periwinkle and Chartreuse are from each other.  Here we have Periwinkle, the prim twin:

And here is Chartreuse, the wild child:

Periwinkle has a boyfriend now named Oliver Deppiesse.  Carina was best friends with three of the Deppiesse family.  If I can't get the French blood in the family, the Deppiesse blood will work.  Oliver is a Coward, Artistic, and a Born Salesman.  I'm certainly not lacking for artists in this family.  

Everyone but Christopher was having some conversation after dinner:

The family owns a lot of vehicles.  That hot rod in the middle belongs to Chartreuse.  It's fast!

Finally, Nectarine and Kenny have some quiet time at the end of a big family outing at Crystal Springs:

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2010, 04:53:51 AM »
Wow, I love reading this, and I'm astonished by interior design! And Sims teach us that for that carrier you also need creativity :D
Having two generation of twins is great for the complexity of the story and I guess it is fun to play.. and a big family grave yard too.
Why my elders in Grim Sorrow Challenge didn't live that long.. hmm not fair.
Great reading it and looking forward for the rest of the story!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2010, 06:01:15 AM »
Christopher (Steel) Dreamweaver passed away at age 117 days.  He was at home and surrounded by all of his girls.  This is the face of a dying Sim who lived long and well.

His family is devastated.  And poor Carina...  she broken hearted and struck down by grief.  Is immortality worth the price of this pain?

Farewell, Christopher.  May your rest be peaceful.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2010, 06:14:58 AM »
Great update, Pam. RIP Christopher. Wow. 117 days! Crazy long.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2010, 06:33:51 AM »
Great update, Pam. RIP Christopher. Wow. 117 days! Crazy long.

I know!  I was really starting to think something was bugged.  He didn't have anything special, either.  Not a vegetarian, only one or two points of athletic skill.  It was crazy!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2010, 06:53:44 AM »
Christopher (Steel) Dreamweaver passed away at age 117 days.  He was at home and surrounded by all of his girls.  This is the face of a dying Sim who lived long and well.
Why oh WHY couldn't my Halliwell sisters lived that long?  :( That's impressive, Pam!

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2010, 01:50:42 PM »
Great shots, fun story, as always! My Christopher Steel lived to be over 100, so he's just a long-lived sim. Yours is impressive!

I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2010, 03:13:45 PM »
I hate it when the good ones die.  I cry for hours and am bummed out for quite some time.  I love the way this story is going, Pam.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2010, 11:32:04 PM »
I hate it when the good ones die.  I cry for hours and am bummed out for quite some time.  I love the way this story is going, Pam.
Me too, which is why I always have either Ambrosia, Life Fruit or a Death Flower! That way, my sims don't die, until I'm ready for them too!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #119 on: September 17, 2010, 12:32:34 AM »
All the girls (Carina, Nectarine, Indigo, Periwinkle, and Chartreuse) headed off to Shang Simla to deal with their grief over Christopher's death.  This 17 day trip is much like the others...  gathering metals and getting skills up for Periwinkle.  She brought the Charisma skill books so she can learn how to make friends easily.  She has only been able to get to level 4 because my Shang Simla is buggy and they can't interact with other Sims unless they do it on their own.  My commands just bounce off.  She's also getting her Sculpting skill up.  She has a wish to make a metal sculpture, but there's no junkyard in Shang Simla.  She was reduced to rummaging through garbage to find some. 

Chartreuse has taken up guitar, mostly because I don't know what to do with her.  Nectarine is painting her little heart out.  I'm saving all of her paintings to sell after she gets home because I don't know if it will count toward her Painting profession if I sell them while she's on vacation.  Indigo is doing some adventures so I can add to my collection pieces.

Upon arrival in Shang Simla, I found a partially completed portrait of Christopher.  Kenny is the artist and he's not on this trip, so the easel with the partial portrait is lovingly displayed in the living room.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

anything