Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 885394 times)

Offline Bellalupa

• Llama Wrangler
  • I am not addicted to Sims 3! *twitch*
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #660 on: November 16, 2010, 02:54:51 PM »
Pam, what post is the tour of the house?

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #661 on: November 16, 2010, 06:18:12 PM »
Bellalupa, I'm not Pam, but the tour is posted in 3 parts on 43 to 44. Isn't it beautiful? :D
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #662 on: November 16, 2010, 06:22:15 PM »
Some big suprise involving Catrina Dreamweaver...  ??? I wonder how long we will have to wait!  :D
AAAAAAAAAH! I wanna know NOW! :'(
Aaaand, this just further proves my immaturity. Congratulations, Simstar. ::)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #663 on: November 16, 2010, 07:22:38 PM »
AAAAAAAAAH! I wanna know NOW! :'(
Aaaand, this just further proves my immaturity. Congratulations, Simstar. ::)

Lol It's not immaturity, it's impatience!  ;D That's exactly how I feel about getting LN hehe.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #664 on: November 16, 2010, 07:57:33 PM »
Cinnamon's elder birthday party came much too soon.  I'm always surprised when it's time for one of them to turn elder.  Before having the cake, Cinnamon went to the newly built stage and chose her instrument so that she can be part of the band after she becomes immortal.  Without my help or guidance, she chose drums.

Next it was time to blow out the candles.

She'll look more like herself after a visit to the mirror and dresser.  Happy birthday, Cinnamon!

Periwinkle met someone she likes.  She got flirty with Caleb Crowder and his hair.

Scarlet got her first butt fire.  Thankfully, there's a shower right there beside the inventing table and I was able to get her to it in time.

Right after aging up, Cinnamon got a wish to go back to France.  She packed her little family and left on a 9 day trip.  Here are Frank and Cinnamon leaving for the market.

Scarlet rode her bike and met them there.

She caught a two tailed Pasha.

Scarlet is working on her inventions during this trip, but there's always time to hang out with her parents.  They may be old, but she loves them both.

As soon as they get back home and Nectarine finishes Cinnamon's portrait, it will be Ambrosia time and a new immortal will join the band.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
« Reply #665 on: November 16, 2010, 08:48:26 PM »
Happy Birthday, Cinnamon!  Eeee! Another immortal!  Congrats, Pam!

*hugz!*
-LD
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #666 on: November 16, 2010, 09:30:42 PM »
Happy birthday Cinnamon! I can't believe you got another immortal! That is so awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bellalupa

• Llama Wrangler
  • I am not addicted to Sims 3! *twitch*
« Reply #667 on: November 16, 2010, 10:23:35 PM »
I was wondering, are the paintings for immortal's required to be brilliant or masterpiece? After reading quite a few dynasties, I'm not sure if it's a preference or a requirement.

Bellalupa, I'm not Pam, but the tour is posted in 3 parts on 43 to 44. Isn't it beautiful? :D

I love the house so much. And yes, it is beautiful.  ;D :D

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #668 on: November 17, 2010, 12:03:19 AM »
And Pam thinks she a "uninspired" builder! :o
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #669 on: November 17, 2010, 05:03:21 AM »
Happy sigh.  I had my Dreamweaver fix.  Now I can sleep well.  lol  (Thinks about naughty undies on Cinnamon and giggles)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #670 on: November 17, 2010, 06:40:55 AM »
Happy birthday Cinnamon.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #671 on: November 17, 2010, 07:04:49 AM »
Cinnamon bought herself a Ford hatchback to drive around in France.  Only because they don't sell Hondas in Sims 3.

She's also taken up cooking and learned to make frog legs while on vacation.  This is her new elderly swimming outfit.  She and Frank had just gotten out of the hot tub.

Scarlet got stir crazy from inventing for days on end and went to find more butterflies.  

Once they returned home to Sunset Valley, Nectarine finished Cinnamon's portrait.  Periwinkle had already done her ice sculpture and photograph.  Cinnamon ate her first Ambrosia.

I think she looks pretty good as an elder.  Her elder portrait hardly looks any different from her adult portraits.

She held a vaccination clinic at Central Park the next day.  It made me laugh to see all the thought bubbles of her.

Can you believe it?  It's already time for Scarlet's teen birthday!  She threw a party for herself with only her parents there to represent the family.  Carina and the Dreamweavers were jamming at Central Park to help keep the house from getting too crowded.  First we'll look at some of the guests.  Remember Frank's daughter from before he married Cinnamon?  Yeah, Marilyn Dreamweaver is a vampire now.  She got the starving bubble over her head before the party was over, but thankfully she and the other guests left before she could expire on me.  I even put a plasma fruit on the floor in front of her, but she ignored it.

Scarlet is best friends with Antone Livingston, but he was still a child at her party.  There are a couple of other teen boys who could be potential spouses.  This is Lionel Toval, former paper boy and one of Cinnamon's tutoring students.  His traits are Photographer's Eye, Hot Headed, and Neat.  I don't know the fourth one yet.

And this is Quinton Clay.  He might be the son of Cinnamon's high school sweetheart, Kerry (who is now a vampire).  Quinton's traits are Bookworm, Evil, and Virtuoso.

Scarlet can hopefully meet some more boys in high school.  That is, if she goes to school.  She had a wish to skip the first day and her performance meter went hideously into the red.  She'll have to work hard to get it back into the green and then to an A and may not be able to meet new friends.  And this is after she was on the honor roll in elementary school!

Sorry, I got ahead of myself.  So, little Scarlet blew out her candles.

Apparently, her wish was to look like Granny Banana.

A quick trip to the mirror took care of that.  I tried all the hairstyles on her and decided to stay with her childhood hair.  It seems to suit her.  This also looks to be the end of the famous Dreamweaver lips.  She's very thin like her dad.  I don't think she got anything from her mother.

And for Ruby and the others who want to see her scarlet wardrobe...

She skipped school the first day and spent the day posing and inventing.

The Dreamweavers always get their own car for the teenage birthday.  Here's all of the cars in the family with Scarlet's new $90,000 Requiescence on the far left.

Lastly, here's a peek at Cinnamon and Scarlet's museum rooms.  Cinnamon's adult ice sculpture was done in her corset and stockings.  ;D

Happy birthday, Scarlet!  Happy Ambrosia Day, Cinnamon!

Edited to add:  Scarlet's traits are Eccentric, Virtuoso, Good Sense of Humor, and recently added Handy.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #672 on: November 17, 2010, 11:07:15 AM »
Wait a second. Marlyn DREAMWEAVER?!? How the heck did that happen? Cinnamon looks really pretty. I like her clothes.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #673 on: November 17, 2010, 12:21:05 PM »
Awesome! Simstar, when the father or mother gets married, the childrens last name is automatically changed to whatever the last name is!

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
« Reply #674 on: November 17, 2010, 04:25:55 PM »
Wow! I agree with you Pam, she looks almost exactly the same! Maybe she stole some botox from the hospital  ;D

Another vampire? Must be something in the water in the Dreamweaver mansion  ::)

I think Lionel is super-cute, but Cinnamon seems pretty happy about Quinton being in the picture, and don't parents normally get their way with boyfriends? And both have at least one bad trait. Hopefully she'll manage to meet more boys. Great update as usual!

'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

anything