Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881059 times)

ladylaw1978

Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #675 on: November 17, 2010, 05:11:37 PM »
Pam, your Dynasty is absolutely awesome. You have wonderful staying power! I cannot wait to see the whole thing through. Kuddos to you ;D

Offline Sophie4563

• Townie
« Reply #676 on: November 17, 2010, 07:20:06 PM »
I was wondering, are the paintings for immortal's required to be brilliant or masterpiece? After reading quite a few dynasties, I'm not sure if it's a preference or a requirement.

The paintings don't have to be brilliant or masterpiece, but it is preferred because the value of the museum is used for scoring.

Haha! Hondas are much better cars, in my opinion.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #677 on: November 17, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »
Sorry Bellalupa, I missed your question.  As Sophie said, masterpieces aren't required for the challenge.  In mine, I don't even look to see the quality of the portrait.  If it looks good, it goes on the wall.

@Simstar:  If you look back to just after Cinnamon and Frank got married, you'll see the bit about his daughter.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #678 on: November 18, 2010, 01:32:56 AM »
Awesome update and Scarlet is just beautiful.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #679 on: November 18, 2010, 01:39:26 AM »
I'll try to get pictures in the daytime, but Carina and the Dreamweavers now includes Cinnamon on drums in their jam sessions.  Every time they play in front of the theater, I'm amazed at the huge crowd of Sims that comes to watch.  I think maybe it's because they are all celebrities.  But, seriously, as soon as they start, Sims swarm onto the lot.  It's pretty funny.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #680 on: November 18, 2010, 02:40:18 AM »
Pam, you are brillant.
Just wondering, are you allowed to age up visting sims with an extra birthday cake? That way you could have your pick ;)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #681 on: November 18, 2010, 03:10:04 AM »
Pam, you are brillant.
Just wondering, are you allowed to age up visting sims with an extra birthday cake? That way you could have your pick ;)

No.  The rules say birthday cake only on the actual birthday.  We have no way of knowing the birthday of Sims outside our household, so we can't do it.  It's ok, though.  I've never had trouble getting a spouse for anyone.  Even with the vampires, it will be ok.  They have leveled off now and I only see a new vampire when one has died.  I no longer fear they will take over the town.  Looks like the game has a cap on them.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #682 on: November 18, 2010, 03:16:03 AM »
Pam, I just wanted to say what an excellent job you are doing with the story of the dreamweavers. Considering that you say you are not a story teller and not creative I cannot imagine how good it would be if you were creative.
I love the diversity of hair colouring you have.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #683 on: November 18, 2010, 04:28:09 AM »
Oh, thanks Pam. Glad you're vamps have leveled out :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #684 on: November 18, 2010, 04:38:56 PM »
Scarlet's best friend, Antone Livingston, aged up a couple of days after Scarlet.  I don't have solid confirmation through conversation with him, but I think it's safe to assume that his fourth trait is Childish.

Scarlet could have tried to meet other boys at school, but she really likes Antone.  Their signs aren't particularly compatible (she's Virgo and he's Sagittarius), but they still get on well.  She found out he's single, so maybe he's been waiting for her.  She told a flirty joke and then got a wish to kiss him.  That's when I knew she didn't have to look any further.  They are going steady.

I think he has the same green eyes that Scarlet does.  I hope they pass them down to their child.

Carina and Frank have become best friends.  She confides in him because he's not immortal.  What secrets did she share?

Frank was next seen at his computer writing yet another book.  He's in a hurry because he knows his own midnight is fast approaching.  He types all night and finishes before morning.

He watched for it to come in the mail and got it from the mailbox himself.  The others are used to books coming in the mail every other day, so they pay this one no mind.  Frank slipped off to the study upstairs and carefully placed the last work of his life, Waiting for Midnight, on the shelf next to his other books.  They'll never think to look there.

It was not a breath too soon, for Frank encountered his stroke of midnight only hours later.

Frank begged to stay.  He didn't want to leave Scarlet while she's still so young.  He wanted to see her get married someday.  But Grim stood firm, as he always does.

The family was devastated.  Frank was beloved by all of the Dreamweavers.  His wife adored him and his daughter worshipped the ground he walked on.  For Carina, it was yet another blow to her already battered and bruised spirit.  But this founder is strong.  She is strong to the core.  It was time to make a deal with Grim.  He didn't leave after taking Frank.  No, he just stood for the longest time until the others had cleared out to mourn together.  He's met Carina Dreamweaver many times, but this time was different.  This time she had a proposition for him.  He agreed, but only if she could beat him.

And beat him she did.  Grim nodded to her and vanished.  Carina is weary, but she cannot rest.  There is still much to be done.  A Dynasty must be made.  Scarlet must be kept safe, for the shadow of midnight does indeed lurk in her eyes.

Rest in peace Frank (Wakefield) Dreamweaver.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #685 on: November 18, 2010, 04:49:20 PM »
Ah the suspense I can not bear it!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Nilla

• Townie
« Reply #686 on: November 18, 2010, 05:13:38 PM »
Sad about Frank but the game with grim picture was great. Chess would be a bit more traditional but I guess that a dangerous skill item to have around. How mysterious with the deal with death, looking forward to reading more.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #687 on: November 18, 2010, 06:02:47 PM »
Awesome update Pam!

Can't wait to see what will be revealed in due time. I want to read Frank's book! ;D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #688 on: November 18, 2010, 06:09:26 PM »
All this with Carina and Grimmie has gotten really bizarre and extremely interesting.  What next with them?  What do they have in common?  Is there a possible Carina/Grim romance? 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #689 on: November 18, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »
I am seriously confused! Just what is all this going to augment too? ???
Formerly Simstar3

anything