Author Topic: The Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty (Completed)  (Read 881025 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Dreamweaver Dynasty
« Reply #750 on: November 27, 2010, 04:12:18 AM »
Way to recycle Pam. Antone looks so much better with his new hair.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #751 on: November 27, 2010, 04:16:12 AM »
Thanks Pam, and wow, some honeymoon... ;) What's the Dreamweaver networth Pam? And how much is Carina's garden worth?! :o
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #752 on: November 27, 2010, 04:40:45 AM »
The household finances are at $3.5 million.  The house in Sunset Valley is worth over $3 million and the palace in Egypt is worth $350,000.  I don't know the values of the other vacation homes off the top of my head.  They aren't a lot, though.  Probably $150,000 each.  I don't know the value of Carina's garden, either, but she can harvest between $50,000 and $75,000 every other day from the money trees.

Here are some pictures of the new palace in Egypt after I redecorated inside.

Exterior.

Ground level looking toward front door.

Ground level bath (converted from a second dining area).

Dining room.

Upper level sleeping quarters and hobby area.

Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #753 on: November 27, 2010, 04:54:18 AM »
That's amazing! 50,000 minimum? I love the palace, the lovely turquoise sitting room is charming, especially with the piano.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #754 on: November 27, 2010, 05:22:17 AM »
$3.5 Million  :o I have never gone over 500 Thousand! Great House Pam!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #755 on: November 27, 2010, 05:30:01 AM »
@Ruby:

The money trees increase every time you harvest them.  Last time I checked, Carina's highest valued money bag was around $1,100.

@samoht:

Not even your Character Legacy house went over 500,000?  The Dreamweaver house is just packed with so much stuff.  Banana doesn't sell her nectar anymore, so it's just aging and increasing in value in the basement.  The walls are covered with paintings that also increase.  Of course, there's also the museum value that's increasing.  Each generation gets its own car, each one more expensive than the last.  When my Sims families make a lot of money, I spend it!  :D

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Nilla

• Townie
« Reply #756 on: November 27, 2010, 06:50:51 AM »
The Acacia Palace looks a lot better now, I also bought it for the dynasty family but never bothered to change the furniture besides moving the tables they for some reason had placed so sims couldn't get into their beds. Bad luck for golddigger spouses in the immortal dynasty, they don’t have much of a chance even after marrying rich. Part of the money is of course from the trees but what properties have the family invested in so far?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #757 on: November 27, 2010, 10:34:04 AM »
WOAH! :o The only way I'll ever be able to get my sims that rich is with cheats! I love the palace, by the way. :D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #758 on: November 27, 2010, 11:01:51 AM »
Kaboom!  hee hee!

That's gotta be the funnest skill challenge in the game.  ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #759 on: November 27, 2010, 01:59:05 PM »
Awesome palace!! I love the detonate action! It is so fun to watch things blow up!!

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #760 on: November 28, 2010, 02:27:14 AM »
Great update Pam! They shore have high class vacation homes! Dreamweaver Dream Vacation! And blowing free expensive things up? Yeah, I won't say you spoil them too much! And they do have a lot of money, but I also wonder about real estate part, since it's where a lot of money can go.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #761 on: November 28, 2010, 02:35:18 AM »
Great update Pam! They shore have high class vacation homes! Dreamweaver Dream Vacation! And blowing free expensive things up? Yeah, I won't say you spoil them too much! And they do have a lot of money, but I also wonder about real estate part, since it's where a lot of money can go.

The worst part about all the detonation is the public humiliation Scarlet is getting.  Not only does she get a negative moodlet for three days, there's no City Hall in Al Simhara where she can sue for slander.  It also deteriorates the relationships she has with everyone in town, including Antone and Periwinkle!  She has to work to stay friends with them, but I'm letting the relationships with the locals go into the red.  Better to have them hate her than the Sims back in Sunset Valley where she has to live.  It's all because she's a celebrity.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #762 on: November 28, 2010, 02:47:32 AM »
O that's really bad! It's great strategy to isolate her from SV and keep her saving her friends at least there. One more reason not chose inventing as supermax. Can they blow things up as teens or they have to wait for YA? But in famous family even children become celebrities, so it is enough of a reason not to jump into supermaxing inventing. Hot tubing and some grouping should help her relationship with Antone and Periwinkle, but so sorry to hear that negative sideeffect.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #763 on: November 28, 2010, 04:22:33 AM »
O that's really bad! It's great strategy to isolate her from SV and keep her saving her friends at least there. One more reason not chose inventing as supermax. Can they blow things up as teens or they have to wait for YA? But in famous family even children become celebrities, so it is enough of a reason not to jump into supermaxing inventing. Hot tubing and some grouping should help her relationship with Antone and Periwinkle, but so sorry to hear that negative sideeffect.

She wasn't able to blow up anything until she became Young Adult.  I didn't have much choice except to use inventing as a SuperMax skill with the way I've played my Dynasty.  All the other skills will be used up by the time I'm done.  It will be ok, though.  Scarlet will be able to SuperMax inventing without any permanent damage.  :)

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #764 on: November 28, 2010, 04:28:13 AM »
Because I'm far to lazy to go back and check, is Scarlet the woman who will have the last the last Dreamweaver? What will happen when the Dynasty is finished? I'll have to find another story to become addicted to! :'(

anything