Author Topic: Building Contest 2013: 24 - December Dream  (Read 2514 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Building Contest 2013: 24 - December Dream
« on: December 08, 2013, 06:52:01 AM »

Building Contests 2013: 24 - A December Dream

The Task:
December for many is a time for family and festivities. It may be cold and snowy, or baking and sunny but across the world the decorations go up. Your task is to build your idea of the ultimate December. Whether it is Christmas on a Beach or a wintry Alpine Lodge, the choice is yours! Or maybe it's the end of 2013 and the precursor to 2014, maybe you want to build the party venue for your dream New Year party? Or fill your entry with memories of 2013?

The Building Contest Team wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Additional Information:
You do not need The Sims 3: Seasons to take part. If you do not have that EP you can still create an Alpine Lodge etc, just minus the Snow. You can also choose the Lot Type. You have three weeks for this Contest.

Entry Specifications:
  • Lot Type: Any
  • Lot Size: Under 40x40
  • Budget: $85,000
  • Content Restrictions: There are no additional content restrictions.
  • Number of Bed Spaces: N/A
  • Other Specifications:
    • Wintry Theme
    • Family Theme
  • Optional Specifications:
    • Decorations
    • Christmas Tree

Contest Start Date: Sunday, 8 December - 12:00am
Contest End Date: Saturday, 28 December - 11:59pm

For instructions on how to enter the Contests follow this link.

Only post in this thread if you are posting an entry or you are asking a question, we would prefer however if questions were PMed to us. If you have any questions please PM the Contest Team: samoht04, Lilygirl and Ausette. Ensure all receive your question to ensure it gets answered as quickly as possible.

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Re: Building Contest 2013: 24 - December Dream
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 08:19:54 AM »
I'm really sorry I couldn't post my entry . It was just about finished but I did go and update my windows to Windows 8.1 and it has caused a lot of problems in my sims game . I need to do a Factory Reset or a complete reinstall . This makes me very sad as I have never missed one all year . I'm looking forward to the new contests for the new coming year .  :(
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.