Author Topic: Finally got supernatural!!  (Read 2085 times)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Finally got supernatural!!
« on: March 09, 2014, 02:43:37 PM »
Yay!! I finally added supernatural to my list of games and I'm moving all my families from Appaloosa plains to moonlight falls! I'm super excited!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Sindocat

• Fairy Godfather
  • Townie
Re: Finally got supernatural!!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »
Enjoy, Jodysuzanne! Supernatural is my favorite expansion - in fact, it is what sold me on the game.

Moonlight Falls is a pretty good town, too. It has become my usual place to play. Plenty of room to add new community lots, and a pretty sane layout that is easy to navigate.

Also, go into Buy Mode and, using the filters, look at the items that the expansion pack gives you. It isn't just occult-themed items, there are actually so many things you get with Supernatural, it's hard for me to built a house or community lot without them!

But the real feature is the new life-states. Have fun with these!

Watch out for Full Moon, though, especially if you like to garden. Zombies will try to eat your plants if they are outdoors. Then again, a Fairy sim good enough at the Bloom ability can restore these to life.

Have fun! And don't hesitate to ask any questions you run into along the way.
"Who cannot draw upon three thousand years is living from hand to mouth." - Goethe

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 04:38:31 PM »
I got SN for Christmas, and I love it. I like Moonlight Falls except for some combo rabbithole problems. For instance,  completing school related opportunities like the ballet recital doesn't seem possible. There's a lot of new plants for gardeners and plenty of new venues. Enjoy!

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 04:39:37 PM »
Thank you so much!!! Is there a way to keep zombies out of the garden?

Also, I would appreciate any info on turning human sims into supernaturals! Thanks!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 04:42:12 PM »
A fence works as long as the area is small enough that they don't spawn inside it. Also if you don't want to deal with zombies, set the moon to one phase so you never get a full moon.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »
Awesome! Thank you!!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2014, 09:25:38 PM »
Also, I would appreciate any info on turning human sims into supernaturals! Thanks!
Vampires can be obtained by biting. Same with werewolves. Fairies can be obtained by a quest of some sort I've never seen. Ghosts by (obviously) killing them. Mummies by (obviously) cursing them. Sims can be turned into a genie, simbot, or witch only by elixir - the previous ones can also be turned by elixirs. Those elixirs you learn from alchemy, or buy from the elixir consignment store.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2014, 10:36:53 PM »
Super! Thanks!

anything