Author Topic: Vampire questions??  (Read 2880 times)

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
Vampire questions??
« on: March 17, 2014, 06:34:43 PM »
Is there any other way to turn a human sim into a vampire sim besides befriending one and asking them to turn you?

I had a warewolf (paddy) bite a the host of a party he crashed, and the host had no choice. But with the vampire van Gould he could couldn't turn the human sim unless they wanted, or we're better friends I guess. Is there a way to turn the a human sim without their consent?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Vampire questions??
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 06:43:20 PM »
I think there's an elixir, but I've never used it. I've turned humans into witches and werewolves into humans by throwing elixirs at them. If you don't have anyone highly skilled in alchemy, keep checking at the alchemy consignment store until the right one shows up. All in all, it's probably quicker just to become better friends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2014, 09:21:51 PM »
Elixir of Bottled Vampire's Bite. It's a red bottle, square if memory serves.

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2014, 10:35:49 PM »
Yay! I had hoped their was an elixir! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2014, 10:57:45 AM »
This might only be my game but before the elixir or "turn" option works on a supernatural sim they have to become human otherwise it doesn't work. So if it's a partner they have to be asked to forsake their witchitude, werewolf etc and go to the appropriate venue to do this.

As an aside I have not found in CAS where to change vampire fangs at all.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2014, 11:01:45 AM »
You could also give them a Potent Cure Elixir. You don't have to be romantic with them to use it.

Vampire fangs are an accessory. They're towards the bottom of the list, past socks. Their thumbnail looks like a regular mouth. One of the thumbnails has the Supernatural icon; the ones with that icon are werewolf fangs (sharp teeth on top and on bottom). Vampire fangs have no EP-icon. You should be able to remove them once you find them in accessories.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2014, 01:19:16 PM »
You could also give them a Potent Cure Elixir. You don't have to be romantic with them to use it.

Vampire fangs are an accessory. They're towards the bottom of the list, past socks. Their thumbnail looks like a regular mouth. One of the thumbnails has the Supernatural icon; the ones with that icon are werewolf fangs (sharp teeth on top and on bottom). Vampire fangs have no EP-icon. You should be able to remove them once you find them in accessories.
As well as the Vampire "V" on the neck! :)

Offline neuroticnelly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2014, 07:27:05 PM »
Thanks! I'll take another look at accessories.

anything