Author Topic: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 6: Aha!  (Read 9582 times)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
Re: The Disorderly Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 6: Aha!
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2014, 06:57:18 PM »
Unfortunately, casting a Love Spell on Nervous won't make him have a lot of kids. Fortunately, you could move him in and do it that way. Would love to see his genes added to the mix. In other news, the teens are awesome. Love them getting into trouble.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 02:47:20 PM »
I am officially in love with your characters, house, and writing style. :) Definetly gonna keep reading! I can't wait to see nooboos from these two teens. ;) (Once they're YA of course, haha)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 08:41:09 PM »
Oh Nervous Subject would make a fantastic pollinator. :)

Hayley is gorgeous, plain and simple. She and Zero are going to make some adorable children when the time comes. I love their personalities!

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2014, 10:07:39 PM »
Oh Nervous Subject would make a fantastic pollinator. :)
I love Nervous Subject. Lots of TS2 memories. ;)
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2015, 08:22:15 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity. perksofbeingrachel, you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.