Author Topic: I need more space for my horse ranch  (Read 4325 times)

Offline KitKat

• Nooboo
I need more space for my horse ranch
« on: May 04, 2014, 06:20:42 AM »
The story is that I've created a horse-mad family with a wife and a husband (who, for the record, are about to have a baby) and two mares (an Appaloosa and an Arab) and one stallion (a Gypsy Vanner). I'm planning for them to have lots of foals together and subsequently set up a private family horse ranch only for them, where they will train and eventually sell the foals. However, my home lot is too small to fit both a large country house and plenty of space to fit both a large country house and plenty of space for the horses and their foals, although the lot is a 64x64. I've been thinking of making a horse ranch community lot as a purchasable business, but then other people could visit it, unless I made it No Visitors Allowed, but that means it would be inaccessible to my family as well. Please help! Does anybody know a solution to this problem?  :)

Dellena

Re: I need more space for my horse ranch... Please help!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2014, 08:00:45 AM »
Use the "Purchase Additional Property" option.  That makes it private to you and you can have the horses live on that lot while keeping the original lot as your home.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KitKat

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2014, 03:36:14 PM »
Oh! Thank you very much. Huge help :)

Offline KitKat

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 07:13:36 AM »
Sorry if it seems obvious to you, but where do you find the "Purchase Additional Property" option? ???

Offline JodySuzanne1305

• Occult
I need more space for my horse ranch... Please help!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 07:45:57 AM »
Use the phone, choose the option real estate and travel services, then you will be given the option to 'move', OR 'purchase additional property".

If you need to place a new lot next to an existing house here is a video on how to place a new lot in your town, if you don't already know how.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN_DRFDBsK0&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline KitKat

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 11:54:15 AM »
I know about the Real Estate option, but "Travel Services"? Does that require an expansion pack? And I've tried and tried, but I can't find the "Purchase Additional Property" option. Does it matter on the type of phone, as in Buy Mode phones, or phones in your inventory? Help me!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 12:14:26 PM »
The name of the menu in question is Real Estate and Travel Services. They aren't two separate entities.

Purchase Additional Property is under that, and you use a computer or any telephone to do that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: I need more space for my horse ranch
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 05:34:13 PM »
If a player doesn't have World Adventures and/or University, the Travel Services part might not be there.  But you should still be able to see Real Estate on either a phone or computer.  It doesn't matter which phone you use, but the one in your Sim's inventory is the most handy.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
Re: I need more space for my horse ranch
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2014, 02:42:21 AM »
It came with one of the later patches, are you sure game is on the latest patch?