Author Topic: Caspian No Story DecaDynasty  (Read 10638 times)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Caspian No Story DecaDynasty
« on: May 09, 2014, 02:47:10 PM »
As the subject line states, this is not a story merely a log of my progress in my DecaDynasty attempt. As much as I love reading stories, writing them is just not for me.
EPs- Ambitions, Generations, Late Night, Showtime, Supernatural
Settings-Waxing Gibbous, Celebrities and Witches checked

I began my dynasty in Riverview with Billy Caspian. He married Elaine Joy moving her into his home at 45 Lost Willow Road. On week one day six, their first child and heir, Klickitat, was born. Their second child, Addie, was born 10 days later. Klickitat easily (no Seasons installed) got on the honor roll both as a child and a teen.

Heir One

Klickitat Caspian: Loves the Outdoors, Brave, Family Oriented, Angler, Gatherer

Ten NPC Friends                                                             Ten Best Friends
Savannah Krueger-policewoman                                       Addie Caspian
Myra Wynn-babysitter                                                      Dimitri Ivanov
Shelly Painter-paparazzi                                                   Levi Dahl
Katy Mendoza-newspaper deliverer                                   Jordan Matthews
Aurora Clinton-elixir shop consignments                            Myra Wynn
Randy Reed-burglar                                                         Skip Broke
Larry Cooper-proprietor                                                    Cara Kraus
Keisha Sparks-bouncer                                                     Larry Cooper
Danny Jennings-maid                                                       Betty Simovich
Kody Faulk-mixologist                                                      Randy Reed

Max Unique Career-Fishing
Unique Supermax Skill- Fishing (level 7 piano)

Ten Unique Black Ops
Stinky Bugs
A Fishy Science Project
Networking is Key
Say Hello to My Little Fish
Heaps of Fresh Fish
Fishing for Suits
New Era Master Class
School Musical
Piano for Profits
Scrounging for Blackmail

Purchased Building-Everfresh Delights Supermarket
Upgraded Property-Performance Park

Adult at Move-Yes

Large Tombstones-Elaine Joy Caspian (95) Billy Caspian (100)

Ten Unique Items-Butterflies (collected by Elaine) Value-1,397

Offline Avery4u

• Townie
  • The Watcher Of Logan Foster
Re: Caspian No Story DecaDynasty
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »
Good Luck On The Story :)

Avery :)
If You Need A Call, Get A Phone.

- Avery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 06:52:40 PM »
Happy you're doing this in Riverview! Klickitat looks a little like Elaine.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 07:01:00 PM »
Fantastic!  You've commented on my stories multiple times and now I get to see your take on stories.  Just curious, are you planning to post all of them in their sleepwear?  It's unique.  I wondered if it was reflective of the Caspian name concept and the view of Narnia as a dream-like world.  Maybe I'm reading too much into it.  Probably.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 10:44:35 PM »
Well, whatever they happen to be wearing. Actually, the first is her swimwear. I think I took that photo second. Between photos she switched clothes to go play on the slip n slide...as usual.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 04:28:18 AM »
Good luck with this!  Given the speed you did the 4x4, I expect to see generation 10's stats in a week or two  ;)

Where does Klickitat's name come from?

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 09:01:38 AM »
I used towns in Washington as a naming theme for my 4x4. This time I'm using county names. Some will be normal, others rather unusual. I started with Klickitat as a tribute to my daughter. She's deputy prosecutor/deputy coroner of that county. Also, I'm not influencing gender at all.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 12:57:47 PM »
I remembered your 4x4 naming theme and wondered whether this one was related.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2014, 10:08:42 AM »
Klickitat Caspian married her long-time boyfriend, Dimitri Ivanov, and moved into his home at 13 Lost Willow Rd. His sister Tatiana helpfully joined the business career to help encourage new families to move into town. On the fifth day after moving, the second heir, Clark, was born, followed six days later by his brother, Ben, who went on to befriend most of the town.

Heir Two

Clark Caspian - Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Family Oriented, Born Salesman, Saavy Sculptor

Moving Requirements (in a more simplified form)

Honor Roll Grade School and High School - Yes

Ten NPC Friends - Courtney Marvin-Babysitter, Wilfred Janos-Repair Tech, Danette Nicholas-Paparazzi, Jerry Story-Bouncer, Alvin Homer-    Butler, Herman Morin-Mail Carrier, Tera Blalock-Paper Deliverer, Arnulfo Slone-Proprietor, Crystal Cleary-Elixir Consignments, Kathryn Dupree-Maid

Ten Best Friends - Ben Caspian, Ingrid Caspian, Zach Caspian, Zoey Caspian, Jose Acosta, Mia Gann, Brandy Gann, Karri Dubose, Gladys Poulin, Craig Beyer

Unique Max Career - Sculptor

Unique Supermax Skill - Sculpting  (drums level 6)

Ten Unique Black Ops - Research Project, Business Model, Free the Genie, Drum Roll Please, An Old Ruse, Sculpt a Suspect, Ear Drumming, Sculpture for a Friend, Oh Scrap!, Larger Than Necessary Doorstop

Purchased Building - Caspian Books
Upgraded Propery - Riverview Fish Hatchery

Adults - Yes

Tombstones - Tatiana Ivanov-Medium (90), Klickitat Caspian-Large (102), Dimitri Ivanov Caspian-Large (115)

Ten Unique Items - Perfect Deathfish total value 13,596  provided by Klickitat Caspian

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2014, 10:19:58 AM »
Good work! I can see I'm going to have to hurry if I want to be the next in the Hall of Fame.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2014, 10:54:56 AM »
Nice work!  I have tried and failed at the decadynasty three times (the last time because I just got bored and prioritized other stories), so I always admire those who stick with it.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2014, 01:48:34 PM »
Being stubborn and OCD helps. Heir three has actually completed his requirements and moved. I'll post his stats in a few days. He was tough - seven days to elder and falsely accused of peeing himself in public on the last day.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 06:13:05 PM »
Clark Caspian married his very patient girlfriend, Mia Gann, and moved to 550 Riverview Road. Her parents had passed on, and she was living alone. On the 5th day after the move, a new heir, Pierce Caspian, was born. Three days later (someone was hoping for twins) his brother, Brock, was born. Both boys easily made the honor roll both in grade school and high school despite the lack of tutoring.

Heir Three

Pierce Caspian - Friendly, Good, Family Oriented, Charismatic, Good Sense of Humor

Ten NPC Friends - Dorian Clemons-Babysitter, Shantell Stanton-Newspaper Deliverer, Homer Bacon-Proprietor, Miranda McNeil-Bouncer, Chana Patrick-Maid, Judith Hinds-Elixir Consignments, Juliet Marion-Paparazzi, Brock Trautman-Repo Man, Bree Keller-Firefighter, Brenda Bowen-Pizza Deliverer

Ten Best Friends - Brock Caspian, Stacia Leone, Bella Caspian, Dorian Clemons, Homer Bacon, Shantell Stanton, Howard Patten, Gladys Poulin, Craig Beyer, Tisha Tompkins

Unique Max Career - Politics

Unique Supermax Skill - Charisma (mixology level 7)

Ten Unique Black Ops - Young Politicians Club Induction, Better Mixology, Election Check, Bestest Friends, Chat with the Police, Tear Up the Dance Floor, Secrets of the Ancient Mix Masters, A Friendly Economic Discussion, Better Than Working for Fast Food, Key Donor

Purchased Building - Little Corsican Bistro
Upgraded Property - River Front Swim Club

Adult at Move - Yes

Tombstones - Mia Gann Caspian Medium (90), Clark Caspian Large (105)

Ten Unique Items - Sculptures  Value 106,736  Provided by Clark Caspian

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2014, 06:25:39 PM »
Just a couple of notes: Elaine Joy's genes are very strong - the nose, the eyes, the cheekbones. The blond hair persists even though all heirs have married dark haired spouses. I'm having the founder/former heirs be responsible for the 10 items to take some pressure off the younger generations and to give them something to do other than water toys.

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2014, 08:01:30 PM »
Loved the shots with the casual porch setting and all these gargoyle and griffin presences all around him.  Nice touch!  Congrats on another generation.

anything