Author Topic: The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty  (Read 27517 times)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
Re: The Power of Knowledge
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2014, 09:57:59 PM »
*** To all those who comment I really appreciate your comments. It really helps to continue and stay interested. Thank you so so much. :) This chapter will be split into two parts. The first being an update on the family. The second being a house tour.

Part 1 of Chapter 6: All These Old Folks

Versailles is still managing to keep up her relationship with Billy. They really love each other and are meant to be.

Meanwhile after cuddling in their new hot tub, Billy aged into elder. I totally forgot about his birthday, so I neglected to throw him a party. Throwing parties are all fun and games until its 3AM and your guests WILL NOT LEAVE. So here is Billy's make over. Elders don't have any 70s 80s & 90s content available unfortunately, so his attire is ... meh.

The sims isn't the sims without a good ole' classic 3AM robbery to wake everyone up and make needs even harder to manage. It was taken care of and Mr. Yoshanda was arrested and sent to the cell.

They spent Leisure day socializing with each other since constant skilling leaves no time for socializing. To throw in, I mentioned earlier them having a dog named Cinnamon. She is a wonderful dog and has high hunting skill, but it is absolutely annoying how her social motive goes down SO fast. I am sure it is a trait causing it, but it is insanely annoying. I am going to keep her around though.
Well the socialization was a flop when I kept them out way too late. It was 7AM and opportunities were due, the school bus was on its way, the carpool was on its way, and everyone had drained motives. So, for Versailles 2nd unique LTR, I bought the Motive Mobile. BEST DECISION EVER.

Another elder birthday I hear? Mrs. Cinnamon aged into an old woman-dog.

Then Versailles decided to throw a pre-birthday party since she had the day off of work. Eating and dancing isn't eating and dancing without the Knowledges.

And during the party I discovered Venus's friend, Rusty had aged into elder. How unfortunate.
Well, the day after the pre-birthday party, the beautiful blond bombshell Versailles aged into an old woman. Immortality is demanding to be heard.
Everyday

Formal

(I can not find her sparkling to an elder picture sorry)
Makeover. ;) After her makeover, Versailles SUPERMAXED gardening. I AM SO PROUD/ RELIEVED/ EXCITED! She completed her LW and oddly enough level 10 isn't the requirement. Just level 9. So one more level to go!
Venus has a crush on a boy that she is keeping solely to herself. She hasn't even told Felicity. But after being struck by lightning and abducted by aliens, what is this I see?

Versailles: "No, it wouldn't work."
Well, why not?
Versailles: "It would tear their friendship. Venus needs the friendship more than love."

"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2014, 11:17:58 PM »
Happy birthday, Versailles!  Good luck to her on completing the last of her requirements.  Venus' love interest is very intriguing...I hope that everything turns out okay with Felicity in the long run  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2014, 01:12:34 AM »
Happy birthday, Versailles!  Good luck to her on completing the last of her requirements.  Venus' love interest is very intriguing...I hope that everything turns out okay with Felicity in the long run  :)
Thank you very much I really appreciate your comment. :) I've got in my head how I want her love life to go, but I will let the story play out.
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2014, 06:33:25 PM »
Chapter 6: Part 2 of 2: The House Tour
As promised, here is the house tour. I have not built much in The Sims 3 or 2. In fact, this is one of the first houses I built entirely from scratch. I built this myself and I hope you find it acceptable. I guess it is ok. Haha! My original plan was a royalty themed house. Well, after building it for four hours, I attempted to furnish. Well, the furnishing ended up looking very Goth-style. So, when I decided to get back on my file, I re-furnished and moderated a lot of the interior walls. Musuem update soon as well.
So here is the exterior. Green grass, little pond, garden, kid play area, terrace (about the only way to describe it) pool, and hot tub are pictured below. I took all these pictures at night. I may post a daytime toggle picture of the exterior sometime later.
Here is the front entrance.

Here is the parking lot. Throughout the dynasty there will be more cars added, but as of now, it is pretty empty. You can also see the pond where Billy stocks deathfish and angelfish.

To the left of the front of the house, the little path leads to the back. There is a playground for children (including the original treehouse named "Arendale" by Venus and Felicity. Does anyone notice my reference?), Versaille's garden, and pool.

On to the house, here is the walk in entrance. The stairs lead to the second floor. I will most likely have to add a third floor when we run out of space.

To the right of the entrance is a foyer-like area. We have a mixology bar (I doubt it will be used for a supermax), Cinnamon's pet bed, and the Baby Grand Piano.

From the foyer, is the open kitchen, living room, and a four seating breakfast table. (it isn't pictured)

Here is the dining room. It doesn't really suit me, so it may be changed. The chairs are from Movie Stuff, if curious.

To the left, is a tiny bathroom with just a toilet and sink. Not gonna picture it because I am trying to not do overkill on the pictures. Then straight from the dining room is the nursery. I keep it close to the kitchen so if they want to make baby food. Plus, nurseries close to stairs are a headache. The nursery is colored in soft pink and green.

Straight on is the painting/sculpting/portrait posing room. Not gonna picture it.
Here is Versaille's and Billy's bedroom and bath. The bed is from the store and fits Versailles since, 1) she likes green, 2) she is a gardener. I really love her bathroom.

Upstairs are Venus and Felicity's bedrooms. They fit their personalities well I think. First, is Venus's. Notice the painting of her and Felicity's treehouse which Billy did for her.

Here is Felicity's. She constantly throws her crazy paintings in there. (I think her neurotic trait makes her paint really absurd colors. Not sure though.)

Then they share a cute little bathroom. Don't mind the in-the-way chandelier. Notice the photo of the original nursery in the house.

That is all for the tour. Don't mind the fact I haven't tiled the ceilings yet. Haha. An update soon. Thank you for reading and commenting it means a lot! :)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2014, 07:34:15 PM »
The house is absolutely lovely! And yes, I got your reference to Arendale  ;)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2014, 10:26:14 PM »
The house is absolutely lovely! And yes, I got your reference to Arendale  ;)
Thank you for your comment  I really appreciate it! Yeah ... I'm a big goon for Disney ;)

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2014, 05:11:43 AM »
That house is gorgeous, especially the nursery. I love the colours you used. I also really like the parking lot for some reason, my cars usually just end up in an underground garage :P
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2014, 08:13:46 AM »
That house is gorgeous, especially the nursery. I love the colours you used. I also really like the parking lot for some reason, my cars usually just end up in an underground garage :P
Thank you for your comment I really appreciate it! I originally didn't have a parking garage/lot, but added in in place of the pond being WAYYY to big! I really love the nursery too, it was the color of my bedroom as a child. :)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2014, 10:07:21 PM »
Chapter 8: Complicated Romance
One day after school, Felicity and Venus had a heart-to-heart discussion. They decided a romance between them would only hurt their relationship in the future. Both feel mutually best friends.

However, Venus agreed to share with only me, the Watcher, her crush. (I guess we will classify myself as that) A young lad, named Brant Loru, (?, not sure on the last name) is the secret she has been keeping. They are nothing serious, only a few flirts in secret. Venus tells me she isn't positive the feelings are mutual.

But after a discovery one day after school, she realized how they both felt. She was on her way to his house and through the window she saw this.

Look how happy she is. I can't take this away from her. He doesn't make me smile ear-to-ear. They have chemistry.
So, Venus walked back to the house. (They live right next to each other.)
Venus, you make me proud. You have such a big heart. If there is anyone who deserves to live forever its you.
"Thanks Watcher."
I was kind enough to let Billy complete his LW, max painting and guitar. Well, painting was already maxed, so I had him tabcast his way to level 10 guitar. Way to go Billy! He also as well has stocked the family pond with deathfish and angelfish! Awesome! With his LTHP he bought Fireproof Homestead & No Bills Ever. Does anyone know if they stay in effect after the death of the purchaser? And I had him buy the Cloud-Enactor 5000 or something like that, thinking that it was the one that could control weather. Actually that's the Climatron Control Unit. Well, I was disappointed that I bought the wrong LTR. Then, it came to use. Billy & Versailles were hanging out at the Consignment Shop when some random chic decided she had a problem with Versailles! Ahem, do you know you who are messing with? So, Billy put that useless thing to use and manifested a storm cloud. HAHAHAH!

Then they met Venus & Felicity at the local bar for a surprise (whoops!) birthday party! Our beautiful girls are young adults!

Who wants to see some makeovers? Everyone? OK! First is the beautiful Felicity. I kept her hair and continue to dress her in tomato and indigo.

Billy insisted she wear 70s attire. ;)
Here is her Movie Stuff formal wear. Felicity has a wild personality, so why not?

Ahem ... *drum roll* the beautiful Venus Knowledge, named after the famous Venus De Milo sculpture. (her supermax ;)) How beautiful is she?!

Aye, now you can see her eyeshadow!

Some hot formal wear encouraged by Felicity.

Cute little nightie.

Swimwear, a bikini encouraged by Felicity.

Tune in next time to see what life holds for our adults! P.S. Versailles is one day of work from Immortality!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2014, 10:51:20 PM »
Happy birthday to the girls! Felicity is very lovely and vibrant. Venus is just stunning. She will definitely live up to her name :)

Offline sunshine_2406

• Occult
  • Call me Alice :)
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2014, 04:32:32 AM »
Happy Birthday to the girls! Venus is really pretty, and I absolutely adore that hair she has - it's one of my favourites.

As for the LTRs, I can safely say that they do not stay after death I'm afraid. Im my ID I gave my Immortals those LTRs as unique rewards, made life much easier.
From the moment I fell down that rabbit hole I've been told what I must do and who I must be. I've been shrunk, stretched, scratched and stuffed into a teapot. I've been accused of being Alice, and of not being Alice, but this is my dream. I'll decide where it goes from here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2014, 11:21:17 AM »
As for the LTRs, I can safely say that they do not stay after death I'm afraid. Im my ID I gave my Immortals those LTRs as unique rewards, made life much easier.
ugh, that's disappointing! well, it'll just be a unique LTR at some point. As for Venus's hair, I love it too!

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2014, 01:12:58 PM »
Chapter 9: A Very Fortunate Crash & A New Life
Graduation Day came right after the girl's birthdays. The family looked snazzy in their formal attire.

After graduation, they went and saw an action movie. At this point, I had been playing for numerous hours, but saving regularly. After the movie, Billy and Felicity were chatting WHEN BILLY AUTONOMOUSLY DECIDEDS TO KISS FELCITY. Oh my watcher! Well, they immediately were attracted to each other and started making out. It was absolutely horrific! It drained Billy & Versaille's relationship bar. Then, Felicity and Venus's. I was freaking out and trying my hardest to stop it. Well, the game went in my favor and crashed. I was so relieved.
Venus met a young & originally very large lad named Oscar. Versailles had bought a lean and mean elixir earlier for some reason. So, Venus threw it at him. He is know a tinier-than-I-wanted handsome fellow, but it'll do. I will probably have him workout. She managed to swoop her first kiss in Riverview's library.

I plan on having Felicity wait on Brant to age up. He is still a teen, and I have this feeling he isn't gonna age up for a while. But at the same time, I would like her to marry someone who will die soon. That sounds awful, but we are gonna be pressed for space. I have decided no children for Venus or Felicity until Billy passes and/or Cinnamon passes. Speaking of Felicity, I am having her learn sculpting so maybe she could do some ice sculptures for Venus. She has also completed Venus's portrait. Good job Felicity! I am still adjusting the museum to my liking.

Versaille's garden has went down in a size a ton! She was harvesting 100 kona bean plants a day to the fact I was constantly replanting the perfect ones for the skill challenges. So, now its a few money trees, life plants, and flame fruit. If I decide to have nectar-making as a skill she will grow grapes. I originally planned on traveling but it always causes technical issues and I really lost my desire to. I am gonna see if they can supermax skills without having to travel. (Using vacation homes to supermax skills was really helpful)
Venus has managed to complete 6 BlackOpps. But, if she gets anymore that would be unique to her skills, I will have them count. Venus doesn't have many friends, so I am gonna have to work on that. She bought the Long Distance Friend reward so we won't have to spend too much time socializing all the time. But, she did pop the question to Oscar and they're engaged.

They got engaged at Riverview's fish hatchery. The household spends lots of time there fishing. Speaking of fishing, Billy catches deathfish like a fool!

When Versaille's and Billy aren't out at the hatchery, Versaille's is upgrading household objects. As well as reaching level 10 handiness!

Cinnamon finds lots of gems and metals. Versailles stores just about everything in the cupboard in the museum. Watcher knows how much money's worth of stuff is in there!

This young man sent Felicity a message on her online dating profile. He looks like a YA or A. He may not be a bad choice...

We should have an immortal founder next chapter! She has had a bunch of days off but she goes back to work tomorrow! Fingers crossed.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2014, 06:02:40 PM »
Wow, Billy is so terrible for going after Felicity like that! Thank goodness your game crashed (boy does that sound odd... :P). Congrats to Venus and Oscar! They are so cute together.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2014, 10:05:29 PM »
Wow, Billy is so terrible for going after Felicity like that! Thank goodness your game crashed (boy does that sound odd... :P). Congrats to Venus and Oscar! They are so cute together.
I knew when I was writing it that it wouldn't sound very believeable, but it happened! :P I think it was misinterpreted that it happened immediately after but the crash happened a little after my save before the event. It wasn't completely helpful, cause I lost Venus completing a BlackOpp or two. *sighs*