Author Topic: The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty  (Read 11576 times)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty
« on: May 31, 2014, 11:55:44 AM »
(This is my short immortal dynasty where all children are named after book characters I also might bend the rules for my own ease of playing.)

Charlotte Crisis woke up on an empty lot. She wasn't sure where she was, or even who she was to be exact.
She looked down to see a black she-wolf at her feet.
Charlotte felt that she was supposed to have a connection to this dog.
"Hey, girl do you know why I'm here?" She asked the dog not expecting an answer.
"I am Cleo, We are in a town called Twinbrook. No, I do not know why we are here, though I do know we will need a house in order to survive."
the dog responded in Charlotte's mind.

Charlotte was astonished. "You can talk?" She asked in amazement. Charlotte didn't remember much, but she knew dogs or wolves for that
matter. Weren't supposed to talk. "No, not really, it's just somehow you are able to understand my barking."
One building later.

"So what now?" Charlotte asked Cleo. "I'm not sure" the dog responded.
Charlotte then noticed the book lying on the table.
"The Immortal Dynasty Guide" Charlotte read from the title of the mysterious book. "We may not know why we are here, but something
tells me we have an eternity to find out." Charlotte spoke with new-found glee

And That Concludes the Prologue.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
the Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Chapter 1: Just another day.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 12:34:29 PM »
Charlotte tried her hand at cooking. Luckily, she didn't lose her hand while she was at it.
Her Autumn Salad didn't taste half bad for her first meal ever cooked. "maybe this could be my supermax." Charlotte whispered to herself.

After she ate her salad, Charlotte called to Cleo "Cleo c'mon, we're going spouse hunting!"
" do I have too?" Cleo whined.
"Yes." Charlotte responded.
"you do know I don't approve of this whole immortality thing, right?" Cleo asked.
"Well, if you don't then why don't you run away?" Charlotte argued.
"'cause your mum told me I had to watch over you." Cleo responded.
"you know my mom?" Charlotte asked in awe and hope of information about her past.
"Can't tell you, sorry." Cleo quickly told her.
Fortunately, Charlotte managed to get Cleo on the leash without losing any fingers.
They had no luck finding a spouse.
Though, Charlotte sent Cleo home and got a job as a Scullery Maid in the bistro.
After a hard day's work they both passed out as soon as they lied down.
They also had to install a bath tub due to Cleo's fleas.
And that Concludes Chapter 1

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
the Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Chapter 2: Things start rollin'
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 01:57:06 PM »
Charlotte walked up to a house that she knew was inhabited. She rang the doorbell.
The door opened. Charlotte then forgot all about coming to get a dynasty helper or two.
She could feel it in her bones, this was true love.
"Who do I have the pleasure of meeting this fine day?" the stranger asked.
"Charlotte Crisis. Who are you?" she asked.
"I am Jordon Dailey." he replied.

They went inside and thing quickly escalated from there.
to here.

Charlotte wasn't sure how he felt about her, wether he was playing along, playing her, or actually loved her. She decided to test him.
"Jordon, would you come to my house for a moment?" Charlotte asked.
"Yes." he replied.
They went to her house.
"Jordon, would you marry me?" She asked.
"Yes." He squeaked, his eyes as large as dog food bowls.
Charlotte stood back up and pulled two wedding rings out of her pocket. "Jordy, before you marry me, I need you to know a few things
about me." Said Charlotte." First of all, I'm barley sure of who I am. And I also am going to become Immortal one day. You and your friend
will hopefully help me. In return for your help, I plan to make your LTWs come true." She explained.
"Wow." he said in awe.
"do you still want to marry me?" Charlotte asked.
"Of course I do CeCe." He replied (he called her CeCe because both her first and last name start with C.).
They soon exchanged stupid facial expressions wedding vows and rings.
Charlotte and Jordon both knew that no matter how short their courtship of each other was, it was the best relationship in the world.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Chapter 3:Skillin' Time
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »
The new family met up at the Fire Dept. for a fabulous dinner of.... canned soup and cereal.
Cleo did not warm up to Jordon. "If you break Charlotte's heart you will end up as dog food, you got that?" The do growled, while baring her
fangs at her new family member.
"You talk?" he said in amazement.
"Yes, but do you get what I was saying about my owner, who actually loves you. I repeat, if you hurt her, I will hurt you."
"Okey-Dokey." he gulped.

As that heart-warming exchange went on upstairs, downstairs, the girls were talking.
"Jordon is mine, stay away from him, okay?" Charity, whom Jordon had brought with him to his new home, told Charlotte with pure malice
in her voice.
"Well, if Jordon is yours, why didn't he marry you?" Charlotte sarcastically replied.
"He only married you because... because.... you brainwashed him!" Charity yelled. "If you hadn't done that, he would have told you to go
away and would have married ME!"
"how did I brainwash him then?" Charlotte said in reply.
Charity stormed off.

The next morning was the birth of their new routine for the next couple of days.
That is, after Jordon got a job as a Fan in the theater.
They all ended up skilling at the library.
Jordon would play the guitar.

But charisma never hurt his new career.
Charity had it hard. She had to paint.

And sculpt.

And read 'bout gardening.

All Charlotte had to do was read cook books.

and watch Cookin' Cable

Even Cleo found a routine.
She would chew on her toy.

Then eat from the bowl.

But at the end of the day all the humans (?) would eat some quick meals together.
Then, every sim would pass out on the ground(/couch)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 10:43:43 AM »
What are you doing differently to make this a short Immortal Dynasty?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 12:24:07 PM »
What are you doing differently to make this a short Immortal Dynasty?
i'm just making this like I don't know, 4 maybe 5 generations with a few tweaks in the rules to give me a little more breathing room (e.i. only 2 unique LTRs are needed for heirs)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 01:03:24 PM »
Ok, thanks.  I was trying to decide if it should go on another board, but I think it's fine here.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2014, 12:36:37 PM »
Good start so far.  I like the relationship between your founder and Cleo.  That will certainly be an interesting plot point as you continue your story.  And Charity vs CeCe?  Can't wait to see what happens next!

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Chapter 4: Plumbot time.
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2014, 07:43:22 PM »
The Family of four came home to a slightly bigger hut. They loved it, at least more then the other shack.
Jordon had an idea. he immediately went off to share it with Charlotte.
"Honey, I was thinking, so you know how you will be Immortal but me and Charity will eventually die?" asked Jordon.
"Yes" answered Charlotte.
"Well, Plumbots can't die! I could make a plumbot and give it enough trait chips to make ambrosia, fish, garden, paint, sculpt, and take care of noboos." Jordon replied, excitement filling his voice.
"But, It's against the dynasty rules." Charlotte told him. "Then again, we are already bending the rules, so I guess it's ok, I'll place the machine, and you have some fun." Charlotte agreed.

Charlotte gave him a plumbot cave out back, it wasn't much, they didn't have much money. But, It would do.
He got right to work.

also he went to work when he wasn't eating, sleeping, showering or using the bathroom.

The girls were forced under a single roof during this time, and it was a whole lot harder without Jordon to clear things out. Charity painted.

and Charlotte grudgingly made food for Charity as well as herself.
But no matter what the context was, Charlotte's cooking skill was definitely progressing.
But tensions were high in the Crisis household.

Geniequeen122's note: look look at this

washing your hands with gloves on is overkill, even for neat sims like Charity.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Chapter 5:Plus is Born
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2014, 07:59:51 PM »
Charlotte was not in a good mood. Everything kept breaking. It didn't help that she was nauseous (  ::) ). Jordon's music may have sounded
nice, but at the time, it felt annoying and unnecessary to Charlotte.
They had adopted a new guard dog, meet William. He could hunt, which was helpful to the family.

They were going to need all the money they could get now, Charlotte was pregnant!
Charlotte was thrilled! So was Jordon."Honey, I'm pregnant!" She had announced.
"That's great CeCe!" he had replied. "Tomorrow I'll get the watermelons, deal?" he asked.
"What?" Charlotte was confused.
"I want a girl." he explained.
"So do I, so ok." Charlotte said understandingly, he wanted to leave behind the perfect heiress.
The dogs were on the hunt. Cleo had been told of the pregnancy and she told William. they both knew enough of sims to know that they
needed A LOT of cash now.

As well as Charlotte's nooboo that will be born soon, there was new life in the Crisis household. Meet Plus, the new plumbot in town.
The gentle plumbot approached her Creator. "Sir, I am Positive, your new plumbot. Is there anything you would like me to be able to do?"
She asked.
"Plus, this is an Immortal Dynasty, and you shall be the plumbot who will do any skills needed, except for the Heir or Heiress's supermax."
He kindly explained to his new creation.
"Immortal Dynasty: a challenge where eight sims try to reach immortality at elder-hood by competing many challenging tasks." She quickly
defined.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2014, 08:16:23 PM »
The new puppy is so cute!  Good to see that both Charlotte and Jordon are excited about the nooboo.  Can't wait for the next heir's arrival :)

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Chapter 6: The Phone Call
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2014, 08:24:37 PM »
Jordon stood in the cramped bathroom. Suddenly, his phone started blaring in his pocket. "All right, all right!" he whispered under his breath
 as he picked it up.

"Who is this?" he asked into the phone.
"Scarlet Paradox." replied a very agitated sounding woman
"Wait, do you mean you are THE Scarlet Paradox? The founder and president of 'McCord's Circuit Boards and Plumbots'?" he asked in reply,
completely astonished. Why would such a powerful woman call Jordon of all people?
"Listen bub, I don't care who you are, but Plumbots are MY department. No selling them." Scarlet commanded
"Oh, you heard about Plus?" he asked quietly, this was something to be gentle with, after all.
"Yes. And who are you anyways?" She asked for him.
"Jordon. Crisis. I am Jordon Crisis." He replied suddenly feeling powerful for some reason.
"What?!" She asked, sounding quite dumbfounded. He could almost hear her eyes widening in shock. "Charlotte was my younger sister."
She said, and started crying.
"Wow. I can't wait to tell her!" He said in reply.
"No. this is something only you can know." Scarlet explained. She then told him everything about Charlotte. Including that Lawanda Paradox,
Charlotte's mother, was dead.

Almost as soon as he put down the phone, Charlotte, who was in the other room, started going into labor.
Welcome into the world, Sara Crisis. (Genie Watcher's Note: Sara is named after a character in the Origami Yoda series, Sara Bolt.)
Her burrito-hood passed quickly, and she was a full-fledged nooboo!
Charlotte grabbed a genie lamp, this was it! She wished for fortune.
Before the money was used, Charity adopted a son, welcome Cole to the dynasty, where we shall abuse him and make him one day marry
Sara
treat him well, and he was  not adopted for any reason whatsoever.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Complete Remodel! (not a chapter)
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2014, 08:41:30 PM »
All the sims gathered outside in the middle of the night for no reason, at least, obvious reason.
The reason was soon apparent. The house was Magically Remodeled.
The Kitchen

The Dinning Room

Charlotte and Jodon's bedroom

Sara's room

The Dynasty Painter Slave's room Artist's room.
Cole's room

Skilling room/ Bot room

Stylist's work area

What's missing:
Bathroom
Living room

How I fixed it:
Living room: Living rooms are overrated
Bathroom: All-in-one Bathroom at the end of the hallway

Genie watcher's Note: Plus, you kinda lost your head in all the fun of sculpting  :o

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
The Storybook (short) Immortal Dynasty Chapter 7: Childhood
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2014, 09:02:29 AM »
Sara's toddlerhood was quite boring. Except for a) her toddler portrait (don't have a picture  :'( ) b) her toddler statue

and c) a big blizzard that was going to stay all winter long. Luckily, the new house was keeping them all warm and toasty, while the other
wouldn't have done that at all.

In the worst of the blizzard, Sara became a child. As soon as the sparkles disappeared,
she ran for her mother and father's dresser. When she eventually came out of their room she walked over to her mother and said "Mommy,
now that I have become a big kid I want to be a princess." Yes, that was the first thing she ever said as a child.

Sara calmly walked over to her old room. And fell in love. This room was very different from the old room. It was a princess's dream come
true.

And it's all yours, too. spoke a powerful voice, with a hint of squeak, coming from the sky
"The Watcher? Is that you?" She asked in disbelief, while walking over to the window.
No I'm the Genie Watcher I'm different. spoke the all-mighty voice
"Well, if you are the Genie Watcher, chances are you watch solely over genies?" she asked.
Yes, but you are my descendent the Genie Watcher kindly explained.
"How?" Sara asked excitement bubbling inside of her.
Your grandmother adopted a girl from the past, that girl was your ancestor. And that ancestor was my daughter. She's made me very proud.
The Genie Watcher said, her voice cracking from sadness, but just a little.
"Do you decorate our house?" Sara asked, a plan forming in her head.
Yes. And I build too, I think your house is my best work yet. The Genie Watcher stated proudly.
"So can I have an easel? I'll do anything you want!" Begged Sara.
Ok, so now you have to.... The Genie Watcher whispered her plan to Sara.
Sara approached Charity. "The Genie Watcher spoke to me and she has a plan." Said Sara
"You sure? Your mother's food has actually caused hallucinations before." said Charity for, her and CeCe had started going behind one
another's back instead of insulting the other to their face.
"Yes, and she says that if you give up your current garden, she will make a greenhouse with two life fruit plants for you to care for."
explained Sara. they did it.

Sara ran back to her room and saw her easel. Oh yeah, now your supermax has to be painting. Said the Genie Watcher.
That night, Jordon read to Sara. Sure, it was in the wrong bed, but it's the thought that counts.
Cole got caught in the blizzard and retreated to the garage. At first, he was scared. Then he saw the inventing bench.
He was a natural at it. He had found his second love.

But he must've been busy thinking about his fist love, because the butt fires joined the party.
Plus started learning the logic skill. She was going to have a couple of generations to tutor after all.
The next day Sir Cole walked over to Princess Sara. "M'lady, is their anything I may do for you?" He asked with all the nobleness of a knight
of the round table.

he wasn't the only one showing his respect to the ladies. Jordon was Serenading his beautiful wife.
His plan worked.

Positive's  plan was in action as well.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2014, 01:00:27 PM »
Sara is so cute!  Welcome to the dynasty, Cole!  You may be chained to an easel for your entire life, but at least you get to marry a princess  ;D