Author Topic: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. Graveyard, please  (Read 21615 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 19) 6/20
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2015, 01:39:44 PM »
Yeah, but that naming pattern makes the spousal guessing game WAY easier!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2015, 02:57:29 PM »
Brisa and Augusto's wedding was simply beautiful. Welcome to both new nooboos! I am really looking forward to seeing what they look like.

And yay! You're going to join me on the decadynasty board! Can't wait to see who your founder is :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2015, 06:51:59 PM »
What a lovely wedding and the park is beautiful, I'd much rather go there than the one I live near  ::) Sorry to hear about your foot, hope you enjoy taking time to play while you recover =D
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 20) 6/30
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2015, 12:57:59 PM »
Yeah, but that naming pattern makes the spousal guessing game WAY easier!

Yeah I know, I have a lapse of judgement with that comment.  ::)

Brisa and Augusto's wedding was simply beautiful. Welcome to both new nooboos! I am really looking forward to seeing what they look like.

And yay! You're going to join me on the decadynasty board! Can't wait to see who your founder is :)

I'm having problems with some serious glitches in the decadynasty and it is so early in the game so I'm thinking in redoing it. I hope to have something soon to publish and make  you company.

What a lovely wedding and the park is beautiful, I'd much rather go there than the one I live near  ::) Sorry to hear about your foot, hope you enjoy taking time to play while you recover =D 

Thank you! I would also prefer to go to that park too.  ;D

Chapter 20

Nothing remarkable happened until the children age up to toddlers.

Here’s Alejo, his traits are athletic and disciplined. He looks like his mommy a lot with his daddy's nose and granpa Ciro's hair.

And here’s Abril who is too obvious who clone’s is she. Her traits are artistic and flirty like Brisa and like the aforementioned she received the attractiveness lifetime reward because they both are cloning success.

The women in the family dedicated to teach the toddler skills.

But all is not duty for the littles ones. Oh so much cuteness.

The only time that Ciro helped training Alejo, this is what happened:

He was a little surprised.

He only was 90 days of age and hoped to live a few more days to enjoy his grandchildren, but as happened to Emma and Chris, Grim came for him at the request of Mother Nature.

Ambar just came from work when she heard the commotion in the nursery. Heart pounding, she ran without really knowing why.

The view that greeted her was a unwelcome one, her son was crying and her husband was taking Grim’s hand.

His tomb took residency alongside Emma’s and Christopher’s abode the entrance of the museum they helped to create.

And as his successor before, he received his own museum in his favorite color with Ambar pregnant sculpture and with his guitar in a place of honor.

R.I.P. Ciro (Hatch) Ragnum, your craziness is going to be missed, especially when you went to the upstairs bathrooms only to choke yourself or walk all the way to the museums to stare at nothing at all.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2015, 06:43:36 AM »
RIP Ciro =( The toddlers are cute, I could just hug them.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2015, 07:18:40 AM »
Alejo has those Bachelor kissy lips. They live!

RIP Ciro. :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 21) 8/09
« Reply #67 on: August 08, 2015, 10:45:42 PM »
Sorry for the wait, but I've been having trouble with this game. It has become a bit buggy and it's hard to play it.

RIP Ciro. You shall be missed.

Both kids are really adorable  ;D

RIP Ciro =( The toddlers are cute, I could just hug them.

Thank you, they're really cute. I'm very happy with the way my sims are turning up.

Alejo has those Bachelor kissy lips. They live!

RIP Ciro. :(

Yes, they live hehe, they are so strange in a male.

Chapter 21

Between mourning Ciro and their duties, the family overlooks Augusto and Brisa birthdays.

Augusto was surrounded by fans which had stayed after the show for autographs and photos with their idol.

Meanwhile Brisa aged alone surrounded by her paintings.

Dánae and Ambar felt a little guilty and so they decided to make a birthday party for the two little ones. Augusto invited some friends who at the end of the party had become his best friends and performed with his guitar reaching level ten in that instrument and thus fulfilling his lifetime wish.

The toddlers became two very cute children. Alejo gained the genius trait to help him in his future career.

Abril acquired the athletic trait to have something in common with Alejo.

As is tradition, both children were given new rooms, this time earlier than in previous generations.

Abril took up Brisa’s old bedroom which underwent a color change but not otherwise change.

Meanwhile Alejo inaugurates the third floor with a bathroom and small kitchen adjacent.

For now, Alejo can’t make any progress in his requirements for immortality with the exception of making friend during school hours, so his time is dedicated to fun and spend hours with his grandma Ambar, who has too much free time on her hands since retirement.

…or playing videogames with Abril.

She in turn divides her time between school, fun and her helper’s duties.

Although not as much as her predecessors, as there is now a designed painter in the form of Augusto she will be focused on sculpting when aged to teenager.

Augusto supermaxed his skill so he began to devote more time on his career to which he had left a little aside in favor of painting.

His fans are composed mostly of women of all ages but there is one in particular attending most of his shows, his grandma Dánae.

Who sometimes forget to take off the apron.

To ensure his success sometimes he spies on the competition hidden among the orange flowers hoping that the color of his clothes and hair will help him go unnoticed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2015, 04:49:59 AM »
Augusto would make an excellent PI or spy, I think he enjoyed having his birthday surrounded by his fans.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2015, 11:50:52 AM »
Both kids are growing up very nicely! And Augusto is a master of disguise in that last picture  ;)

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 22) 8/12
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »
Augusto would make an excellent PI or spy, I think he enjoyed having his birthday surrounded by his fans.

Both kids are growing up very nicely! And Augusto is a master of disguise in that last picture  ;)

Perhaps he was in the wrong career  ;D

A chapter after three days, I think it is a record for me.  :D

Chapter 22

Time seems to fly in the dynasty house, another joint birthday was celebrated, Alejo and Abril aged to teen one Friday night.

Alejo gained the Brave trait to go along with Athletic, Disciplined and Genius.

He’s basically a copy of his mother with his father’s nose (which it was inherited from Emma, Ciro and Augusto).

Abril become a Savvy Sculptor to complement Artistic, Flirty and Athletic.

After the party, Alejo approached Abril to talk the way they always do but something was different this time.

The attraction was instant and he forgot for a moment that this was the girl he grew up with, gone was the friend with whom he played on the courtyard and in its place was a cute young woman who seemed to be looking at him in the same way that he was looking at her.

Ambar, being the creepy grandma that she is, was watching the whole scene and clapping happily.

“Oh, Wisdom, don’t you think they’re cute together?”

“Are you sure you have to be present in this situation?”

“Of course, I feel responsible. I was the one who had the idea of cloning townies so that my descendants have spouses. How do you think I'm going to feel if they didn’t work together but have to get married anyway?”

“I understand, but I still think it's a little odd that you're spying on them. And they don’t have to get married if they don’t want, just have to produce an heir.”

“Yeah, because that’s better.”

“Why are you even in this conversation?”

“Because love is my territory.”

“What?” asked Ambar perplexed.

“Oh, I was not talking to you, honey, just to one of my nosy siblings.”

Meanwhile, Dánae was commissioned to teach the teens to drive, the easy way.

Alejo began his training in Martial Arts and Abril joined him in the gym.

“I think that I’m going to choose the disciplined trait when aged to young adult, you know, to help you with sparring.” She said.

“Thank you, beauty. And it’s good to have a hobby other than the designated tasks.”

“Have you thought what will be yours?”

“Not really, maybe complete the athletics challenges, especially the strength one so I could break space rocks without fatigue and help Granma Dánae with her gems collection. That way I will spend all eternity breaking space boards stopping only to satisfy my basic needs.”

“So you’re going to be a block slave.”

“Yeah…”

There was a long silence, and then both broke into laughter.

Prom came soon and they attended together.

They had a nice night, danced together while Alejo invented new steps that their classmates were happy to follow. Regrettably, there was another girl with the same dress Abril was wearing, but Alejo assured her that it was more flattery on her. And apparently it was true because both were crowned king and queen prom.

Upon arriving home, they decided it was the best time to make clear their feelings.

Meanwhile, Augusto was putting emphasis on his career.

“Mmm here’s too deserted, I better go to another location.”

Well, a spectator is better than none, right?

“You should do it at daytime.”

“Yes, I think you're right, Artie, but at least I got to the top of my career. I just finished one of my last requirements. Only need the elder pieces for the museum.”

Talking about requirements, Alejo purchased the Llama Memorial Stadium and Le Petit Shark Pool Center.

Here’s the upgraded pool.

A little sore to the eyes but well… it’s in his color so…

In others news, Alejo had the misfortune of being abducted by an alien.

And by the look on his face, it wasn’t a good experience. And as if that were not enough, his guide decided to appear for the first time in that very moment. Not the first meeting he was hoping for.

“The difficult moments in life are the ones that help us grow.”

“I know you're the god of war, that you’re tough and all that, but not the best moment for that type of advice.”

“Of course, it is. The difficult times are the best for the life lessons.”

Alejo decided to leave the conversation and entered the house muttering about inconsiderate aliens and maybe, just maybe, horrible nicknames for uncomprehending guides.

“You’ve a spirited one there. I wonder how awful the nickname will be.”

“I don’t know. What do you think, Artie?”

“Oh for Mother Nature, you are not funny at all. That joke is lame.”

As if the events in the house were not enough, the two paparazzi who always roam the property caught on fire. They were lucky to have the made help.

Because it had to happen, one of them had to run out of energy on that very moment.

The made was not very impressed but at least there wasn’t a visit from Mr. Grimm.

A few days before his last birthday, Augusto decided to retire. That way his fans would remember him at his best.

"I'm great."

Brisa was in charge of Alejo’s teen parts for his museum.

“Mom, I think that you need glasses. The ice is a little further away from where you are.”

“Mmmm… I thought something was wrong.”

Maybe it was the result of working for a long time in ice or the age because the next was her and Augusto elder birthdays. Who knows?

This chapter has many interactions with the guides, I felt I had neglected them a bit in the previous chapters.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2015, 09:13:21 AM »
I love the upgraded pool. Poor Alejo, at least he didn't end up pregnant ;) Two paparazzi catching on fire, what rotten luck for them!

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #72 on: August 15, 2015, 01:09:45 PM »
Yeah, I think Brisa might need some glasses based on that last shot...And Ambar is the creepy grandma, just watching and clapping... :o

Offline CeresIn

• Occult
  • Sims 3 addict.
« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2015, 07:05:39 PM »
Due to poor healing and my body not willing to cooperate, I recently had a second surgery on my left foot  :( This means that I can't stay long on my desktop without feeling like I'm losing my foot to pain, so my dear Ragnums are paying the price. I don't know when the next update on this story will be posted, perhaps in a month? I'm hopping no more than that.

Meanwhile I'm playing a second Immortal Dynasty en my laptop that only has installed the base game, world aventures and ambitions, not stuff or store contents. Confession time: I'm totally hooked, without easy money, alchemy, potions and other legal things that make life easier to my sims the challenge is more, well, challenging, and creativity for decoration and clothing with little content is another challenge in itself. I'm taking some screenshots so maybe in a few days I start a new story.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Ragnum Immortal Dynasty. 9/27
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2015, 07:14:48 PM »
Sorry to hear about your foot! But as I've learned from my own issues, fun is only fun when you're not in excruciating pain.