Author Topic: Queen of the Dragon Legacy House- 4 BR, 5 BT  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Queen of the Dragon Legacy House- 4 BR, 5 BT
« on: June 21, 2014, 10:55:19 PM »
Name: The Dragon Legacy House (The Dragon's Lair)

Lot Size: 60x60
Bedrooms: 4
Bathrooms: 5
Cost when placed on 27 Verona Way (Monte Vista) lot: $127,879
Cost when placed on 27 Verona Way (MV) lot unfurnished: $107,984
Cost in library: $165,679

This is the home used in the Queen of the Dragon Legacy.  The story itself, as well as a bunch of pictures of the house in use can be found at the link in my signature.  It has been cleaned of anything to do with the family (pictures, urns/graves, degrees, photos, paintings, etc) though the furniture they use is there and everything was left as they used it.

For other images of the inside, go see this album here: Legacy House Album

Requires expansion/Sims 3 store content:

Supernatural, Pets, Island Paradise, World Adventures, Seasons, Showtime, Generations, University Life, Into the Future, Ambitions, High End Loft, Town Life, Fast Lane, Master Suite, Outdoor Life

Store Sets/Items:
Weba Yayfoo!
Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes
Auto-noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station

Offline brainofivane

• Llama Wrangler
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
Re: Queen of the Dragon Legacy House- 4 BR, 5 BT
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 11:39:08 PM »
Got it! I might not be able to use it until several generations into my legacy, but once I do, would it be alright with you if I use of your characters in my story? I promise I'll try to stay true to them, based on how you've created them... :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 12:10:55 AM »
Got it! I might not be able to use it until several generations into my legacy, but once I do, would it be alright with you if I use of your characters in my story? I promise I'll try to stay true to them, based on how you've created them... :)

Go right ahead!  Will there be babies!!?!?! lol I would love to see babies of any of the Wyverns.  I only ask that you might just make a mention of the Wyverns and me ^^  I'd be honored for you to use them in stories.  Which ones will you be using?  Or will you see as you go?

Offline brainofivane

• Llama Wrangler
  • Call me Ivane, not Brain. ;)
    • Chronicles Of Clarke
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 12:25:36 AM »
Go right ahead!  Will there be babies!!?!?! lol I would love to see babies of any of the Wyverns.  I only ask that you might just make a mention of the Wyverns and me ^^  I'd be honored for you to use them in stories.  Which ones will you be using?  Or will you see as you go?

I'll have to see as I go - especially since I have to keep up with your story to see if a "crossing upon paths" between the stories is possible. I'm leaning more towards Jeff, Aurora, Luna and their growing family right now. My mind is already exploring possibilities with Aurora's empathy and Luna's telepathy (?) :) I'm not sure if there are gonna be babies... I'll have to see where creativity leads...  ;D

And of course, that goes without being said. Should it ever reach that point (i.e. my game doesn't die a glitchy death), I'll definitely mention you and the Wyverns! :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 12:53:51 AM »
Sent ya a PM.  We can definitely work something out hehehehehe

anything