Author Topic: Bug Thread for Server Move  (Read 9420 times)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: Bug Thread for Server Move
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2014, 12:21:55 PM »
Sorry for the double post but I wasn't sure whether an edit would be noticed.  I'm still having problems.  It appears to be related to Flash Player crashing but doesn't seem to be happening on other sites.  Yesterday and today, it went into flickering mode again and just now I had to switch off my computer with the on/off button because even Ctrl+Alt+Del wouldn't stop it hanging - although my dying hard drive may be partly responsible.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2014, 04:45:43 PM »
Some of our ad partners use flash, of course, for animations and such. I'm sorry that bottom ad.is triggering it for you, when it's meant to be out of the way. A dying hard drive would definitely lock up that way, upon reading flash or some other program. I had that exact problem last year. When it's affordable to fix, I recommend newegg.com or amazon, as they can both net you a good terabyte hard drive for around fifty bucks.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2014, 05:55:24 PM »
Thanks for the advice: I'll bear it in mind.  It could really do with a RAM upgrade as well.  Might be simpler just to buy a new computer ???.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2014, 03:08:15 AM »
Not sure if this is a problem with the server or it's on my end or what, but today whenever I get an email to tell me someone has replied to a thread, the link doesn't work. I click either link to view the thread or the link to unsubscribe and all I get is a white page with the message "Internal Server Error."
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

anything