Author Topic: Changing Vacation worlds to CC Worlds?  (Read 4878 times)

Offline LittleTart

• Nooboo
Changing Vacation worlds to CC Worlds?
« on: July 22, 2014, 10:43:40 PM »
I have found a number of really nice island retreats and lovely tropical islands that are posted online as "vacation destinations" for my sims, but I realize they play as the primary neighborhood, not actual vacation worlds.  Is it possible to swap out one of the World Adventure's destinations for a custom world?  I have looked in the various threads and not seen this question, so if I missed it, I'm sorry.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: Changing Vacation worlds to CC Worlds?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 01:08:08 AM »
I don't know of a way to swap a world out for one of WA's vacation worlds. But if your don't mind using mods Twallan's Traveler Mod Let's you treat any world you have installed as a vacation destination. You can travel there and then return back home again.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 02:50:15 AM »
I don't know of a way to swap a world out for one of WA's vacation worlds. But if your don't mind using mods Twallan's Traveler Mod Let's you treat any world you have installed as a vacation destination. You can travel there and then return back home again.
Just a question about how this works. Would you need to create a base camp or something there? Where would the sims stay. I'm curious about trying this myself.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2014, 03:37:50 AM »
You can put a basecamp in the world, or just make sure there is an open residential lot available as long as you are using the Traveler mod.