Author Topic: House won't Install into Game?  (Read 1719 times)

Offline amelia

• Nooboo
  • fly away with me
House won't Install into Game?
« on: August 09, 2014, 08:25:55 PM »
Hey!

I have a small, annoying issue to bring up! So, I try to install these houses I got from the Swap Shop for unfurnished houses link. I successfully ins tally three houses, one for use of my Horse Breeding program, but I decided I wanted a new house after a while. So, I went to the Shop and downloaded some. Well, heres where the issue comes into play. Every time I try to install the house into m game, this pops up after the successful download thingy.

So naturally, I looked at the Game Updates just to see if I missed a patch. Turns out i did! I miss the latest Sims 3 content patch, well I installed it and it said it ins tally correctly! [sorry, I don't have an image of what it said!] I went back, and installed the house(s) again and the same thing happened! [above] I closed the game and reopened it, nothing, nada, zip! Help please!?

Screenshot of Updated Game

hello.
my name is amelia.
if you need me, or i haven't replied
message me.
[ origin account ]

washington dynasty williams dynasty disaster dynasty

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: House won't Install into Game?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 08:55:04 PM »
Hi Amelia,

I just tried installing the house you mentioned and it installed without any problems. From what I've been able to search out is to try restarting your computer. And then try installing the house again?

I've never come up against this particular problem, so I can't tell for sure that will help.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
Re: House won't Install into Game?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 09:06:00 PM »
If Mrs Flynn's advice doesn't work, you can also manually download the Super Patch and apply that.

You can find the Super Patch (1.67) here.