Author Topic: Baby carrier doesn't show up!  (Read 2626 times)

Offline iniminimoshimo

• Nooboo
Baby carrier doesn't show up!
« on: August 14, 2014, 06:12:59 PM »
Hi guys,

I'm doing the 100 baby challenge, and to do so I gave my sim the fertility help (not sure what it's called in English) so she's having a lot of twins now.
When you have more babies than you can carry your sim gets a baby carrier and carries them home in it.
The problem is, it doesn't. When she has twins she comes out of the hospital holding one baby and the other one appears on the ground in front of the entrance. I get the message that there aren't enough people to carry the younger sims so they get left behind, and another one saying that a babysitter will come and get them.
If the dad shows up he comes out carrying a baby, puts it on the ground and leaves while the message shows up.
If somebody knows how to fix this, please help, it's really annoying and it costs money to pay the babysitter everytime. I'm not even supposed to have babysitters because of the challenge.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Baby carrier doesn't show up!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:15:57 PM »
I don't know how to fix it, but I do recommend home birth. It's so much easier, especially with twins and triplets.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline iniminimoshimo

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 07:05:14 PM »
Thanks, I'll try it, but I heard that by having home births, the chances of having twins and triplets go down?

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 07:34:37 PM »
I always do home births and have no problems getting twins and triplets. I've never heard that theory before.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 08:22:43 PM »
I've never heard of the chances of multiples going down with home births either. I thought that multiples would be determined at some point before the birth anyway so it shouldn't change just because the mother didn't go to hospital. I've had lots of home births with twins and a few with triplets.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline iniminimoshimo

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2014, 06:24:27 AM »
Oh. Well, thanks for clearing that up! :) I think I'll just have home births from now on. It was the only reason I had her go to the hospital anyway.

anything