Author Topic: Willow Creek Residents List with Pictures  (Read 112579 times)

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
Willow Creek Residents List with Pictures
« on: September 04, 2014, 10:27:26 PM »
Here is the Willow Creek list! Just like with the Oasis Springs list, please feel free to alert me to any corrections or additions you may have.

Willow Creek Townie List

Goth

Ophelia Villa 30x20
Starting Funds $45,000
Residents: Mortimer, Bella, Cassandra, and Alexander Goth
Bio: The Goths are an aristocratic family with a dreary aura. Between Mortimer writing macabre stories and Bella's mysterious disappearances will Cassandra and Alexander grow up to be gloomy, too?

Mortimer Goth
Traits: Bookworm, Creative, Outgoing
Aspiration: Renaissance Sim (Bonus Trait: Quick Learner)
Career: Freelance Article Writer (Writer Level 3)
Skills: Writing 4
Relationships:
-Bella Goth: Spouse, Sweethearts
-Cassandra Goth: Daughter, Friend
-Alexander Goth: Son, Friend

Bella Goth
Traits: Good, Family-Oriented, Romantic
Aspiration: Party Animal (Bonus Trait: Gregarious)
Career: Intelligence Researcher (Secret Agent Level 2)
Skills: Charisma 2, Fitness 2, Programming 2
Relationships:
-Mortimer Goth: Spouse, Sweethearts
-Cassandra Goth: Daughter, Friend
-Alexander Goth: Son, Friend

Cassandra Goth
Traits: Gloomy, Creative
Aspiration: Musical Genius (Bonus Trait: Muser)
Career: High School Student (Grade C)
Skills: Violin 2
Relationships:
-Mortimer Goth: Friend, Father
-Bella Goth: Friend, Mother
-Alexander Goth: Friend, Brother

Alexander Goth
Traits: Bookworm
Aspiration: Whiz Kid
Career: Grade School Student (Grade C)
Skills: Creativity 1, Mental 1, Motor 1, Social 1
Relationships:
-Mortimer Goth: Father, Friend
-Bella Goth: Mother, Friend
-Cassandra Goth: Sister, Friend

Notes: In this version of the Goth family, Mortimer is at the beginning of adulthood while Bella is at the beginning of young adulthood.  This large age gap is a big difference from The Sims 3, where both Mortimer and Bella were the exact same age to the day.  This may have been a mistake on EA’s part, since there’s no way Bella, as just starting young adulthood, could possibly have a teenage daughter.  The physical resemblance of Cassandra and Alexander to Bella implies they were not adopted.  This mistake could be rectified by enabling testing cheats and then using the edit in CAS cheat to change Bella's age to Adult.

Spencer-Kim-Lewis

Cypress Terrace 40x30
Starting Funds $55,500
Residents: Vivian Lewis, Dennis Kim, Eric Lewis, Alice Spencer-Kim, Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis
Bio: Okay, here’s the breakdown: Dennis Kim and Lydia Spencer had a daughter named Alice Spencer-Kim, then divorced. Alice married Eric Lewis and had her own little girl, Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis. They live with Alice’s dad (Dennis, remember?) and Eric’s mom, Vivian Lewis. Hey, no one ever said family was easy!

Vivian Lewis
Traits: Foodie, Cheerful, Family-Oriented
Aspiration: Big Happy Family (Bonus Trait: Domestic)
Career: Unemployed
Skills: Cooking 4
Relationships:
-Eric Lewis: Son, Friend
-Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis: Granddaughter, Friend
-Alice Spencer-Kim: Acquaintances (She is technically a daughter-in-law, but that relationship may not be recognized by the game.)
-Dennis Kim: Acquaintances

Dennis Kim
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Perfectionist, Neat
Aspiration: Successful Lineage (Bonus Trait: Domestic)
Skills: Gardening 4
Relationships:
-Alice Spencer-Kim: Daughter, Friend
-Eric Lewis: Acquaintances (He is technically a son-in-law, but that relationship may not be recognized by the game.)
-Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis: Granddaughter, Friend
-Vivian Lewis: Acquaintances
Not in Panel
-Lydia Spencer: Ex-Wife

Eric Lewis
Traits: Glutton, Self-Assured, Materialistic
Aspiration: Mansion Baron (Bonus Trait: Business Savvy)
Skills: Programming 3
Relationships:
-Alice Spencer-Kim: Spouse, Sweethearts
-Vivian Lewis: Mother, Friend
-Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis: Daughter, Friend
-Dennis Kim: Acquaintances (He is technically his father-in-law, but that relationship may not be recognized by the game.)

Alice Spencer-Kim
Traits: Childish, Loves Outdoors, Creative
Aspiration: Painter Extraordinaire (Bonus Trait: Muser)
Skills: Painting 4
Relationships:
-Eric Lewis: Spouse, Sweethearts
-Dennis Kim: Father, Friend
-Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis: Daughter, Friend
-Vivian Lewis: Acquaintances (She is technically her mother-in-law, but that relationship may not be recognized by the game.)
Not in Panel
-Lydia Spencer: Mother

Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis
Traits: Goofball
Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy
Skills: Creativity 1, Mental 1, Motor 1, Social 1
Relationships:
-Alice Spencer-Kim: Mother, Friend
-Eric Lewis: Father, Friend
-Vivian Lewis: Grandmother, Friend
-Dennis Kim: Grandfather, Friend
Not in Panel
-Lydia Spencer: Grandmother

Notes: Although she is mentioned in the family bio, Alice’s mother Lydia does not show up in any of the relationship panels.  It is not known where she is or what happened to her. 

Eric and Alice are married, but neither changed their last name to match the one they gave Olivia.

Another interesting fact is that no one in this household has a job, but they are quite rich.

Pancakes

Pique Hearth 30x20
Starting Funds $20,000
Residents: Bob and Eliza Pancakes
Bio: Poor, poor Bob and Eliza – have they ever been happy? It seems there’s nothing one can do to please the other. Just what is keeping this couple together? Or, conversely, what is the spark that will finally drive them apart?

Bob Pancakes
Traits: Gloomy, Slob, Loner
Aspiration: Master Chef (Bonus Trait: Essence of Flavor)
Career: Caterer (Culinary Level 3)
Skills: Cooking 3, Mixology 3, Video Gaming 1
Relationships:
-Eliza Pancakes: Spouse, Sweethearts

Eliza Pancakes
Traits: Neat, Perfectionist, Materialistic
Aspiration: Mansion Baron (Bonus Trait: Business Savvy)
Skills: Fitness 3
Relationships:
-Bob Pancakes: Spouse, Sweethearts

Notes:  Bob is the only one with a job, but they have an exceptionally nice home for a young adult couple with only one of them working.  It could be that one of them inherited the home. 

There are two bedrooms in the house, and both are decorated for an adult.  One may be a guest bedroom, or they may sleep in separate bedrooms.  Although Bob and Eliza have the default starting relationship for a married couple (sweethearts, where the romance bar is about twice the friendship bar), their bio says their marriage is troubled.  This could be because of their conflicting traits, as a neat perfectionist and a slob would likely get fed up with each other on a day-to-day basis. 

BFF

Garden Essence 40x30
Starting Funds $9,000
Residents: Travis Scott, Liberty Lee, and Summer Holiday
Bio: Free spirit Liberty, cheerful Summer, and geeky Travis are unlikely friends, and nothing can come between these three. Except perhaps the growing feelings both Summer and Liberty have for Travis...

Travis Scott
Traits: Self-Assured, Geek, Outgoing
Aspiration: Computer Whiz (Bonus Trait: Quick Learner)
Career: Quality Assurance (Tech Guru Level 2)
Skills: Programming 2, Video Gaming 2
Relationships:
-Liberty Lee: Acquaintances
-Summer Holiday: Acquaintances

Liberty Lee
Traits: Clumsy, Bookworm, Geek
Aspiration: Nerd Brain (Bonus Trait: Quick Learner)
Skills: Logic 2
Relationships:
-Travis Scott: Acquaintances
-Summer Holiday: Acquaintances

Summer Holiday

Traits: Active, Cheerful, Outgoing
Aspiration: Friend of the World (Bonus Trait: Gregarious)
Career: Head Dishwasher (Culinary Level 2)
Skills: Cooking 2, Mixology 2, Video Gaming 1
Relationships:
-Travis Scott: Acquaintances
-Liberty Lee: Acquaintances

Notes:  Although their family bio indicates that they are close friends, and that both Liberty and Summer have feelings for Travis, they are all acquaintances with each other.  Neither Liberty nor Summer has a romance bar with Travis, either.  That makes the household name of “BFF” rather odd, considering none of them are friends with one another, let alone best friends.  These sims appear to be based on MySims Kingdom.  There was an island called the Royal Academy.  Liberty, Summer, and Travis were all on it, and there was a love triangle between them.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
Re: Willow Creek Residents List with Pictures
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 03:07:00 AM »
Cheezey, thank you so much for posting this! My legacy founder's had her eye on Bob Pancakes as mate bait; now that I know he's ineligible (I'd hoped maybe Eliza would turn out to be his sister), we can avoid investing any more energy there.  BTW, I'm loving your Wainwrights story!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Namaya

• Townie
  • Every writer has a best friend inside their head.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 04:53:53 AM »
Thanks for the list! My first Sim had a baby with Travis and darn that boy looks beautiful! Travis has some handsome genes! BTW, when my sim and Travis got romantic in Travis' house, Summer started crying! I thought that was pretty funny haha. She didn't pick a fight with my sim though, she just went to her room and cried. Maybe it was a mere coincidence, but still. A few minutes later Travis and my sim Woohoo'd in her room... auch!

This is their son:

Isn't he a little prince charming :D
Please read my stories! Any feedback is welcome:

Between Dreams and Sunset
The Beastly Legacy

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 05:29:06 AM »
Cheezey, thank you so much for posting this! My legacy founder's had her eye on Bob Pancakes as mate bait; now that I know he's ineligible (I'd hoped maybe Eliza would turn out to be his sister), we can avoid investing any more energy there.  BTW, I'm loving your Wainwrights story!

No problem! I was making notes for myself, and then figured, why not just make it more detailed and share the information? 

Bob and Eliza seem like they would be fun to play, but sadly, I can't get past the fact that Bob looks eerily similar to someone I know and don't particularly like in real life, so I probably never will.

And thank you the compliment on my story!  I need to finish the next chapter (I already have a hunk written out), but the shininess of Sims 4 distracted me a bit.

Thanks for the list! My first Sim had a baby with Travis and darn that boy looks beautiful! Travis has some handsome genes! BTW, when my sim and Travis got romantic in Travis' house, Summer started crying! I thought that was pretty funny haha. She didn't pick a fight with my sim though, she just went to her room and cried. Maybe it was a mere coincidence, but still. A few minutes later Travis and my sim Woohoo'd in her room... auch!

This is their son:

Isn't he a little prince charming :D

He is attractive, and looks a lot like his father!  He has a very confident look about him, too.

Poor Summer.  Hopefully she will find someone else to make her forget about Travis.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »
My sim ended up marrying Travis and she is pregnant now.  I'm really exited to see how the baby turns out!  Thank you for the townie info - this is a big help!

Update:  Travis and Anjali had a baby girl - Kira.

Offline Namaya

• Townie
  • Every writer has a best friend inside their head.
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 06:04:41 PM »
My sim ended up marrying Travis and she is pregnant now.  I'm really exited to see how the baby turns out!  Thank you for the townie info - this is a big help!

Update:  Travis and Anjali had a baby girl - Kira.

She's really pretty! She has Travis' eyes hehe :'D
Please read my stories! Any feedback is welcome:

Between Dreams and Sunset
The Beastly Legacy

Offline simchuff

• Origin ID: chuffman86
  • Llama Wrangler
  • You can call me Corey :)
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2014, 02:13:00 PM »

I thought the Legacy rules prevent using any sim that is living in a household within the worlds (Willow Creek and Oasis Springs). So regardless of him being married, he would still be ineligible.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 06:40:41 PM »
Simchuff, the rules do forbid a legacy Sim from marrying a member of any household; it was tragic about yours.  That's why I was glad that Cheezey posted this Townie guide; so I could find that out about Bob before marrying him or spending a lot of time chasing him.

Offline simchuff

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2014, 10:39:14 PM »
It wasn't mine it was my niece's. The UI was hilarious with how things happened but unfortunately the screenshots we took had the UI hidden, so they're just pictures of sims looking at each other, so that was a bummer, I found the whole incident quite comical myself, but also because of her reaction when I told her it was against the rules.

I did find that a good way to check is to go to manage worlds > unplayed sims and go through the portraits there, and it will tell you which world the family is in or if they have a rommie (not in this world) so you can also see who you can get the §20k from a townie. Most of them I've noticed you'll find as the bar tender or the maid.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2014, 03:16:07 PM »
I thought the Legacy rules prevent using any sim that is living in a household within the worlds (Willow Creek and Oasis Springs). So regardless of him being married, he would still be ineligible.

How would you know past the first generation?  We can't follow them home anymore.

Offline simchuff

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2014, 12:40:33 AM »
If under manage world you see that sim listed as "oasis springs" or "willow creek" you know he/she is in a household in the world, it has to say "not in the world" or
Something like that. Also you could hover over each of the homes in map view I guess.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2014, 11:43:45 AM »
The Travis-Liberty-Summer love triangle is a reference to MySims Kingdom. There was an island called the Royal academy, and Liberty, Summer, and Travis were all on it and there was a love triangle between them. It's nice that EA references MySims.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2014, 12:49:25 PM »
The Travis-Liberty-Summer love triangle is a reference to MySims Kingdom. There was an island called the Royal academy, and Liberty, Summer, and Travis were all on it and there was a love triangle between them. It's nice that EA references MySims.

Oh, cool, I had no idea about that. Thanks for the information. I'll add that to the description.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2014, 05:09:59 PM »
Oh, cool, I had no idea about that. Thanks for the information. I'll add that to the description.

Your welcome! I'm a member of MySims Wiki and a lot of us were estatic by their cameos, along with the statues that appear in the game.

Offline AquaSimmer

• Nooboo
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 04:25:03 AM »

There are actually two different Legacies in the Sims 4. There are Legacy Stories and there are Legacy Challenges. Only Legacy Challenges have rules, Legacy Stories you can do as you please as long as there is at least 10 generations( so I guess there is one rule haha).