Author Topic: The Sakura 4x4- Epilogue-Part XII: Karma (Sept 3) COMPLETE  (Read 108584 times)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 41: Can't Live Without You (April 14)
« Reply #120 on: April 17, 2015, 01:24:49 PM »
*sigh* RIP Vienna and Nick  :'( Got to laugh along with Minzi there, that hairstyle looks horrible.

Congratulation for another HOF! RIP Vienna and Nick. It's part of the challenge but but it is still difficult to watch sims die.

It was sad yet really touching to see Nick and Vienna die hours apart. They are definitely one of the couples in this dynasty that truly loved each other.

Chapter 42- Willow's Gift

It was a much needed change of pace when it came time for Ash's birthday. It was nice to have something positive to focus on after losing Mom and Dad so close together.

Here is teenage Ash.

He gained the Workaholic trait.

After Ash updated his outfit, Willow went off in search of him. Ash thought that it might be to tutor him for high school, but my little sister had a big surprise for her nephew.

When Willow told Ash what her birthday gift to him was, Ash was thrilled.

Willow made the call and then she and Ash were off on the plane to Shang Simla.

Hi, this is Willow. My brother, Forest, stayed at home with Minzi so he can't exactly narrate, so I guess it's up to me. I decided to surprise my nephew, Ash, with a trip to Shang Simla. I knew that he was interested in martial arts and athletics, so I thought that he would enjoy a trip to the homeland of Sim Fu. The first thing that Ash wanted to do when the plane touched down was to start practicing martial arts.

I did a little shopping to pick up some things that you couldn't find back home in Hidden Springs. Plus, I wanted to pick up some martial arts equipment for Ash before we left for home.

After I finished my trip to the market, I joined Ash at the martial arts academy. I loved learning new skills, so I was looking forward to learning about Sim Fu as well. Plus, Ash was going to need a sparring partner at some point and who better than me?

Speaking of sparring, Ash and I soon started facing each other in some friendly matches.

Even though I was only a yellow belt, I could see that Ash had a really good spinning kick!

But I was able to hold my own against my senior belt.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 42: Willow's Gift (April 17)
« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2015, 02:38:56 PM »
Nice to hear from Willow, love her gift to Ash, any kid would be lucky to have an awesome aunt like her.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 42: Willow's Gift (April 17)
« Reply #122 on: April 19, 2015, 03:15:33 PM »
Nice to hear from Willow, love her gift to Ash, any kid would be lucky to have an awesome aunt like her.

I know, right?

Chapter 43- Leaving the Forest

Willow and Ash had a tremendous time together in China. Back at home, Minzi and I really didn't do too much besides the norm. I sculpted while Minzi worked on her skills. She maxed out the charisma skill while the family was away.

But the best thing that happened was a visit from Dad. I was so excited to see him.

Ash showed Minzi and me what he and Willow had learned while they were in Shang Simla.

I was very impressed.

Very impressed.

Shortly after his vacation, it was time for Ash to attend prom. He decided to just go with a bunch of his friends. Ash said that he had a lot of fun and was even crowned prom king! He said that he was really surprised because he didn't even realize that he was in the running for it.

The next night after prom, it was time for Ash to age up into a young adult.

I still couldn't believe that my son was now a man.

Here is young adult Ash.

His final trait was Family Oriented.

Now that he was a young adult, it was Ash's turn to help the family out. It was also now his turn to describe his journey and the important things that occurred throughout his life. It's been fun!

See ya!

Forest Sakura

What's up? I'm Ash and I will be taking over as your narrator guy. I'm an athletic and disciplined dude, so I decided to focus my efforts on Sim Fu. What stinks is that there is no career that really utilizes martial arts skills unless I moved to China and opened my own dojang (A/N: that means "school" in Korean) but that is not in the cards right now. I heard stories from my Grandma Vienna about stories that she heard from some of her family members about our ancestors that also practiced martial arts. They all went into the police academy. I thought about following that same path but ultimately decided against it because I wanted to do something a little different. Instead, although it may not have been the most approved of choice, I chose to go the opposite route and become a criminal. I decided that I wanted to become a Master Thief.

Mom and Dad, thankfully, understood that I wanted to do something that was all me and agreed to let me do so. While out to go sign up for a job at the warehouse, I came across a cute little fairy.

Her name was Ella and we hit it off immediately. I thought that we might have a future together but there was one problem: she was a fairy. That's when I remembered that Mom was an alchemist and could concoct a potion to cure her! I called my Mom immediately and had her whip up a batch ASAP. I talked to Ella about it and she agreed to forsake the fae.

After that, things went really well  ;)

Unfortunately, there was another snag in my relationship with Ella. Because she had been a fairy for so long, when she reverted back to a human, she was almost ready to age up into an elder. But, it was Aunty Willow to the rescue! She whipped up a young again potion so that Ella and I could have kids together in the future.

Ella moved in with me shortly afterward. She also decided to get a makeover now that she was starting her life anew.

Ella was a chef, so she continued working on her cooking skill while I went out to sign up for a position at the warehouse.

When I came home, I continued working with Aunty Willow on my sparring requirement.

Aunty Willow was definitely one tough cookie.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 43: Leaving the Forest (April 19)
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2015, 07:07:46 AM »
Forest looks a lot like his Dad. Yay for adding Ella, this Cinderella gets to have a happy ending after all. You've really done a great with her even though she's already so pretty. I cannot wait for the nooboos, lol.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 43: Leaving the Forest (April 19)
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2015, 03:13:34 PM »
Forest looks a lot like his Dad. Yay for adding Ella, this Cinderella gets to have a happy ending after all. You've really done a great with her even though she's already so pretty. I cannot wait for the nooboos, lol.

I was really excited that I got to bring in another original townie into the dynasty. Ella is really pretty. I gave her a makeover at a later point in the dynasty and I think I like that outfit even better than this one.

Double posts on both stories?! Woah.

Chapter 44- Cute but Deadly

Mom and Dad had their elder birthdays. Well, according to Dad, he was having his second elder birthday. I'm not really sure how or why, though.

Mom still looks really good for her age.

Dad aged up while working, yep you guessed it, in front of his sculpting station.

Dad still looks really good too. I hope that I look that good when I'm old and wrinkly.

For the moment, however, I was enjoying my time in the present. I loved spending time with Ella and thought that it was time to make our relationship official.

Ella said yes!

We set our wedding date for this coming weekend. We wanted to make sure that we had at least each gotten a couple of promotions before we took a few days off to enjoy our wedding.

With our time off from work, Ella and I worked on our skills. She started helping out Aunty Willow in the garden. Aunty Willow took over gardening duty after Grandma Vienna died.

I even got my lovely wifey to try out some martial arts.

She may seem cute and sweet but she's secretly deadly.

I cheered her on. It was going to be really fun to be able to spar both Aunty Willow and Ella one day.

Speaking of Aunty Willow, she decided to try her hand at some mixology.

Judging by the fact that she was last seen running straight to the bathroom, that concoction must have been a failure...

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 44: Cute but Deadly (April 20)
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2015, 02:15:20 AM »
Whoa, Ella looks scary, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side  ;D I think they're my favourite new couple, they are so cute together.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2015, 01:17:35 AM »
Ella is really pretty, and Ash's skin tone is very interesting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2015, 02:21:56 PM »
Whoa, Ella looks scary, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side  ;D I think they're my favourite new couple, they are so cute together.

They really were a cute couple  :)

Ella is really pretty, and Ash's skin tone is very interesting.

Ash is practically all Minzi. He looks like Forest had no part in his genetics  :o

Chapter 45- Forest's Farewell

Mom, amazingly, kept working even though she was an elder. I guess that's where I get my workaholic trait from. On her days off, though, she liked to spend time outside on the patio, painting.

Aunty Willow also took up a new skill. Dad hadn't been sculpting much lately. The reason? He's been teaching Aunty Willow.

As for me, I spent most of my time working. I wanted to hurry up and finish my requirements so that Mom and Dad could possibly meet their grandchild before, you know, the inevitable happened. My adult birthday was a good kick in the butt reminder that I needed to really get moving.

Ella also had her adult birthday.

She got pretty far in her martial arts training, so Ella decided to also work on her athletic skill during her days off.

OMG THERE IS A BURGLAR IN THE HOUSE USING OUR COMPUTER...just kidding! It's my new work outfit! I really shocked Mom and Dad when I walked in the house with this on.

Apparently, I shocked Dad a little too much.

Dad pleaded with Grim to let him stay a little bit longer. He knew that I was almost done with my requirements and he so desperately wanted to see his grandchild.

Grim just said "tough tacos" and to get his behind in that urn.

RIP- Forest Sakura, aged 55

Dad's death really hurt. Ella and I were so close to being able to start a family, so it stung a lot. Mom was devastated. She and Dad had been together since high school and they were now suddenly apart for the first time. I did my best to console her.

Mom began spending most of her time upstairs on the patio. I think it was because she got a good view of the forest from there. It wasn't Dad, but it was the closest to a Forest she was going to get right now.

I thought that my birthday was a really good motivator but losing Dad made me approach my requirements with renewed vigor. I called my boss and asked her for a promotion instead of just waiting for the next work day.

I was done waiting around. No more Mr. Nice Burglar Man.

Ella also got a promotion of her own. She reached the top of the culinary career and completed her lifetime wish at the same time.

Ella told me the good news when she came home, which was a nice change of pace with all the doom and gloom that had taken hold of our house recently. With any luck, I would be able to complete my career soon too.

And I did. I completed my career and lifetime wish all in one fell swoop.

I immediately headed home to go and "celebrate" with my wife.

The Sixth Heir

Name: Ash Sakura
Born: Week 29, Day 6
Traits: Athletic, Disciplined, Brave, Workaholic, Family Oriented
Unique Maxed Job: Criminal- Thief Branch
Two Best Friends: Michale Nguyen, Jewel Song
Three Skill Challenges: Timber Terminator, Sim Fu King, Master of Meditation
Four Opportunities: Meditation Benefits, A Package for You, Evolution?, Irreplaceable
Items Added to Collection: Relics
Career Rewards: The Fox

Lifetime Wish: Become a Master Thief
Favorite Color: Orange
Spouse: Ella Carlisle

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 45: Forest's Farewell (April 22)
« Reply #128 on: April 22, 2015, 02:40:13 PM »
Argh, feeling the pain too. I hope at least the arrival of the nooboo will get their spirits up again.

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 45: Forest's Farewell (April 22)
« Reply #129 on: April 25, 2015, 01:11:40 PM »
Argh, feeling the pain too. I hope at least the arrival of the nooboo will get their spirits up again.

Nooboo coming right up!

Chapter 46- Rosy Skies

Ella woke up not feeling so great.

After helping out Aunty Willow in the garden for a little bit, Ella soon found out why she was not feeling well. It was the best reason ever.

Ella called me over and told me the good news.

I was completely overjoyed that I was going to be a father.

I sent my wife off immediately to a spa treatment. She was going to be pampered unmercifully during the duration of her pregnancy. Only the best for my lady! When she came home, Ella came and found me. She thanked me for the trip to the spa and then we sat together outside in the warm summer night, watching the stars, just the two of us.

The next few days went by pretty quickly. Between working and then taking care of Ella, things were pretty quiet. That was, things were pretty quiet until Ella went into labor.

The sparkles dissipated and suddenly, there she was. My little girl. My beautiful little Rose.

Rose had everyone wrapped around her tiny little finger instantly.

Mom had an extra special bond with her granddaughter, thrilled that she got the opportunity to meet this little one.

Not surprisingly, life went by quickly and it was suddenly time for Rose to age up into a toddler. All of us were extremely excited to see whom Rose would resemble the most.

My little girl is all me. I am one proud papa, for sure!

Of course, Ella told me that it was a "proud papa's duty" to start potty training. I didn't mind that one bit.

After that, we moved on to talking.

Rose loved to hear me talk about the stars and the sky. Who knows? Maybe she'll become an astronaut one day. The sky's the limit for my little girl!

After talking, we moved on to walking.

Within a day or two, Rose had all of her toddler skills down. We all got to enjoy the rest of her toddler days by watching her play and just have fun.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 46: Rosy Skies (April 25)
« Reply #130 on: April 25, 2015, 05:01:00 PM »
Great name and a cute nooboo too. Loved the part about the proud papa potty training  ;)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 46: Rosy Skies (April 25)
« Reply #131 on: April 27, 2015, 04:13:41 PM »
Great name and a cute nooboo too. Loved the part about the proud papa potty training  ;)

Rose turns out pretty great, actually.

Chapter 47- Monsters

Ella continued helping Aunty Willow out in the garden while Rose was down for her nap and eventually maxed out the gardening skill.

Mom continued working on her paintings upstairs on the patio. She stopped, however, when she realized that she felt a little funny.

Grim showed up and Mom pleaded with him to allow her to stay for a little bit longer. Rose's child birthday was just around the corner and she wanted to stay a few more days to see her only granddaughter grow up. Grim, unfortunately, was not having any of it.

RIP- Minzi Cho Sakura, aged 67

We were all very excited for Rose's birthday, especially since Mom passed away not that long ago. It was something happy to celebrate amidst our sadness.

Here is my little girl.

She gained the Daredevil trait, which she gained in addition to the Brave and Athletic traits.

Aunty Willow immediately set to work with Rose on her school work so that she would be ready for her first day of school.

After she was done with her tutoring session, Rose went upstairs to enjoy playing with her block table.

She had a lot of fun building all sorts of different buildings and designs.

Rose was quite talented for sure.

I, meanwhile, was looking for something to do. Mom and Dad were gone and I had already completed all of my requirements. I found an old guitar that Aunty Willow told me came from Grandma Vienna's home back in Bridgeport. I decided to give guitar playing a try.

I played guitar outside while keeping an eye on Rose while she swam outside in the pool.

Rose was such a brave little girl. She wasn't afraid to try anything and would always check every bed in the house before we went to sleep to make sure that there were no monsters under the bed.

I guess that bed wasn't empty underneath after all...

Rose ran outside to the patio, where Aunty Willow had just maxed out the painting skill.

I reassured my daughter that there was nothing to worry about and that I could beat up any monsters she found. She thought that was funny.

Ella and I let Rose have a friend over later that evening and the whole monster under the bed debacle was soon forgotten.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 47: Monsters (April 27)
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2015, 04:19:55 AM »
RIP Minzi, sad she didn't get to see Rose age up. I'm trying to figure out what her career will be from what I've read this chapter  ;)

Offline Malley

• Watcher
  • Simming since 2002
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 47: Monsters (April 27)
« Reply #133 on: April 29, 2015, 02:59:08 PM »
RIP Minzi, sad she didn't get to see Rose age up. I'm trying to figure out what her career will be from what I've read this chapter  ;)

I did leave some clues for you in the past few chapters, so happy sleuthing  ;)

Chapter 48- Witch Way

Before we knew it, it was time for Rose to age up into a teenager.

Here is a teenage Rose.

She gained the Handy trait.

Rose gaining the handy trait came at a really good time. We had a lot of items that needed repairing and, let's face it, they weren't going to fix themselves.

While Rose started working on repairing all of the items, Ella and I set up a ton of items that had broken before Rose had been born.

Needless to say, it was a lot of toilets and dishwashers.

And there was a computer or two that needed fixing too.

I had been upstairs getting in a little bit of a workout when I remembered something that was kind of important: it was also my adult birthday.

Ella had been downstairs playing around with Aunty Willow's chemistry set when she had her own adult birthday.

Rose continued to work on upgrading and fixing all of the appliances in the house. The only problem was that everything was in working order, as strange as that sounds. Aunty Willow just said to leave everything to her.

While Aunty Willow locked herself in Mom and Dad's old room, Ella and I focused our attentions on Rose. Our little girl was going to her first prom!

It was a rather quiet evening for Ella and me until Aunty Willow came rushing past us, mentioning something about needing fish?

When she came back home, she rushed straight upstairs and locked herself in Mom and Dad's room again.

When we saw green smoke coming from underneath the door, Ella and I grew really concerned.

But Aunty Willow assured us that all was well.

She also told us that everything being alright was something witch we were to believe immediately.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
Re: The Sakura 4x4- Chapter 48: Witch Way (April 29)
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2015, 10:23:28 AM »
Yay, Willow's a witch. I miss playing with supernatural Sims, hopefully we get them back soon in TS4.