Author Topic: Patch/ Update  (Read 1589 times)

Offline armstras06

• Llama Wrangler
Patch/ Update
« on: November 05, 2014, 01:12:41 PM »
Is there a way to remove the update without uninstalling the game? Before I did the update the game was running fine, now with this update which did it automatically another option I did not select it crashes 30 min in. I've already followed the steps previously listed for crashing they don't work.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Patch/ Update
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 11:35:09 AM »
No there isn't away to remove the update without uninstalling the game. Due to the way the patching system works. You no longer manually patch the game. You get patches through Origin, and when you uninstall the game, it will just download the most updated version of the patch and game anyway.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline armstras06

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Patch/ Update
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014, 10:06:35 PM »
I've been working with EA for 2 days. I don't know if they are ignorant sometimes or what. The game worked fine before the auto update. They said theirs a way to remove it, but based on what you confirmed and what i've done two uninstalls in 24hrs its still there. Ugh.... I hope the developers read this forum because this is TS3 post supernatural all over again took them forever to fix it.