Author Topic: New Story, New Life  (Read 2118 times)

Offline AmyLR94

• Nooboo
New Story, New Life
« on: February 26, 2015, 02:54:49 AM »
Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me out and give me a great story idea that I could play on The Sims 4 please. I am thinking of starting again but I haven't got a clue what my story would be about.

Could someone please help me xx

Offline dethdukk

• Occult
Re: New Story, New Life
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 04:26:49 AM »
If you're just looking for something to act as a focus/goal, the immortal dynasty is pretty good.  Pinstars legacy is good as well, but both of those are pretty long (8 and 10 generations, respectively).  Playalot recently did an asylum challenge that is shorter (just 40 sim-days) and makes for a good story IMO.  Outside of that, there are plenty of challenges for Sims 4 out there
Knethen Immortal Dynasty
Double Time Dynasty Rules (A modification of the immortal dynasty)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2015, 09:42:43 AM »
Hello again Amy.

Did you manage to find a challenge that you might want to try? If so you can just take screenshots and then add words to them as you go. If you can't think of a story you could just write little notes such as 'Amy's simself purchased a house/lot in Willow Creek/Oasis Springs' followed by an introduction - her traits, aspirations, why she's new in town depending on the challenge. Notes work great so you can go back to them and expand on what else went on during a scene - Amy went to the gym to meet new people, find a spouse, begin a healthy lifestyle etc.

You could give her/him traits and aspirations you don't usually go for, I found the Chief Of Mischief to be a lot of fun as I don't often play mischievous Sims.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline AmyLR94

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 09:48:17 AM »
Awe thank you Nettlejuice :) I might try that :) xx

Dellena

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 05:51:28 PM »
I'm doing a personal challenge of "From Orphan to Empire".  I built an orphanage that I've used in the game to start a child sim and I'm going to carry them through at least 8 generations (NOT an immortal game) to build a big family empire.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 10:37:19 PM »
That sounds interesting @Dellena. Are there rules somewhere?

anything