Author Topic: All of his needs automically change to green  (Read 1057 times)

Offline the doobie

• Nooboo
All of his needs automically change to green
« on: March 10, 2015, 06:28:34 PM »
Some people might like to have this problem with their game, not me.  Very quickly after the sim gets tired it's restored to green.  And of course that applies to all of his needs.

I don't know what caused the problem but I do know that I do not want this change in my game to continue.  Time goes so much slower now let alone there aren't many challenges to the game which makes it a bit boring.  :(

Right before this happened I do remember getting one of those messages in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  Because I was so involved in completing something I deleted it before I read it.  He bought a lottery ticket before the problem started. Do you think that maybe he won a consolation prize?

A message was posted on The Sims 3 website in Technical Problems and I haven't gotten any replies.  Hopefully I will be able to get an answer from this site.  :)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: All of his needs automically change to green
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 10:15:27 PM »
Hi The Doobie,

This doesn't quite sounds like a technical issue to me. It's more of a game-play glitch. Have you tried resetsim?

Press ctl+shift+c then type resetsim Firstname Lastname and hit enter

If that doesn't work, you may want to try going back to a previous save, if you have one.

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the Forum, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline the doobie

• Nooboo
Re: All of his needs automically change to green
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 09:28:17 AM »
While the Sim was using the exercise machine I used the resetSim code. The result was he got off the machine.  From what I know about this code it doesn't do anything but move a Sim to another location.  Like if you have werewolves, zombies making too much noise outside at night it will get rid of them. 

EDIT:  Thank you for your advice.  After posting this message I tried it twice.  The first time he was on an exercise machine when I used the code which caused him just to get off it.  Tried a second time and it worked.  I never expected that something as easy as using that code would solve the problem.  Thanks again.

My plan was to use the previous saved game only if it was impossible to correct the problem.  I'm not anxious to do that because it was saved 3 months ago. But at least it is something.  I am trying to be optimistic.