Author Topic: Fireleaf Rash  (Read 6766 times)

Offline mandywashere0

• Nooboo
Fireleaf Rash
« on: April 07, 2015, 05:23:11 PM »
I didn't know where to put this, but I think it goes along with outdoor retreat. If it doesn't, please forgive me. Well, I installed the most recent update finally, and I go to play my game and both of my sims have fireleaf rash. It has a time limit on it, so I waited until it went down to zero and they went away on both of my sims. I made them to go to sleep and the next day(sim time), they both have it again! Please help or give me advice on what to do, if you can. None of my sims have had this before.  :o

Offline Enchanted81

• Townie
Re: Fireleaf Rash
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 05:25:39 PM »
I believe you get that from exposure to the plant, have you harvested it or have any of it in your inventory?
Feel free to add me on Origin & the Sims 3 site: Enchanted81

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mandywashere0

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 05:26:57 PM »
No, I haven't. I didn't even know it existed, haha.

Offline Enchanted81

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 05:38:05 PM »
Hmm I do not know then, possibly Fireleaf Extract could have been in play as well from herbalism. I've never encountered the rash in my game.
Feel free to add me on Origin & the Sims 3 site: Enchanted81

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 06:04:45 PM »
No, I haven't. I didn't even know it existed, haha.
Have you been harvesting unknown plants?  One of them could be fireleaf.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2016, 02:55:45 PM »
I didn't know where to put this, but I think it goes along with outdoor retreat. If it doesn't, please forgive me. Well, I installed the most recent update finally, and I go to play my game and both of my sims have fireleaf rash. It has a time limit on it, so I waited until it went down to zero and they went away on both of my sims. I made them to go to sleep and the next day(sim time), they both have it again! Please help or give me advice on what to do, if you can. None of my sims have had this before.  :o

Do you have Get to Work installed?  I don't (It looks really cool though)  because I heard that you can get sick, and I didn't think you could with the base game and other packs (aside from a stomach ache or morning sickness.)  Maybe GTW could affect the other packs/base game, as far as illnesses.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2016, 10:06:43 PM »
You can only get Fireleaf Rash, I believe, by contact with the Fireleaf (or Poisonous Fireleaf?) plant.
It's only found in the National Park area. If you didn't pick it as an unidentified wild plant, you might have just walked thought one of 4-5 plants in the National Park area.
My sim got an "Unrelenting Itch" from harvesting Fireleaf a few rl days ago which lasted overnight and the sim's constant moaning and itching drove me crazy!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 08:33:47 PM »
Now, I have GTW, so if my Sims get a rash from the fireleaf, would the medicine from GTW work? 

What did the rash look like (swirls, tiger stripes, orange and green spots or was it differently looking?)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 04:33:26 AM »
I don't think the sims take on a rash or anything but they have this scratch animation. I'm not sure if the medicine from the computer would work, be very cool if it did.
The Soothing Skin Balm from the Herbalism skill does stop the itch by reducing the count down on the Unrelenting Itch moodlet.

Herbalism Skill
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 12:11:10 PM »
I forgot about soothing skin balm for a minute.  It's good to know that they just itch (well they look so sick when they have spots or stripes).  My sims are a 10 in herbalism, and they have some soothing skin balm and can make more.

anything