Author Topic: TSM - The Necravian Vessel & the Faded Tablet  (Read 4769 times)

Offline velvetsand

• Nooboo
TSM - The Necravian Vessel & the Faded Tablet
« on: August 18, 2015, 09:48:47 AM »
The instructions on the Faded Tablet say to place the Necravian Vessel near a skeleton. I've constructed the dragon, tigerwolf, & walghvogel skeletons and placed them in my throne room, but it doesn't seem that the Necravian Vessel can be placed in game. Do you have to have it near a skeleton in your inventory? That wouldn't make much sense to me, but I can't figure this out!!

UPDATE: I've also tried leaving a skeleton in my inventory next to the Necravian Vessel for a very long time, but nothing has happened.
I've googled this, but I can't seem to find much of anything about the Necravian Vessel at all.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: TSM - The Necravian Vessel & the Faded Tablet
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 06:00:12 AM »
@velvetsand It maybe too late for this, but is this of any assistance? Been quite some time since I've had Sims Medieval installed.

The post says something about needing more tiny bones, could that be the skeleton referenced on the tablet?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline velvetsand

• Nooboo
Re: TSM - The Necravian Vessel & the Faded Tablet
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 07:14:14 AM »
I actually finally figured it out! There's the tiny bones and then there's the ancient bones. With the ancient bones, you can assemble an 'assembled parrot skeleton' and then while it's still in your inventory, click on the necravian vessel and you'll have the option to assemble undead parrot, which in my option is the best looking bird in the game plus mine already once brought me 1,000 simoles a few times. I was Really happy to see him fly up, so so beautiful!

anything