Author Topic: Can Someone Make a Babysitter & Nanny Mod, Please?  (Read 7851 times)

Offline Medusafern

• Nooboo
Can Someone Make a Babysitter & Nanny Mod, Please?
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:30:36 PM »
Hello Everyone, I'm new to Carl's Sims 4 Forum. I'm an older player, like probably too old to be considered a "Simmer" but I love the Sims experience, and I've also spent years playing online MMORPG's like World of Warcraft, Runescape and Toontown. As far as Sims goes, I've been playing it since #2 came out, but oddly enough, I'm totally new to the world of Mods and Custom Content. I never dared to install any of it in Sims 2 or 3, but now I'm hopelessly obsessed with amassing it in Sims 4.

Anyway, at this point in Sims 4 there are no babysitters or nannies available, right? I did read elsewhere that currently, children are presumably, magically, automatically whisked away to daycare when both parents are out of the home, but this just isn't as comforting having one's Sim children cared for by an in-home provider. Personally I prefer nannies to babysitters. And speaking of nannies, where the heck are the Butlers? My Sims always loved to totally destroy their Butler's lives, lol.

I'm probably not in the right section of the Forum to ask about CC and Mods, but it would be really awesome if some brilliant Simmer out there could create a Nanny mod. I'm also perpetually disgusted by the choice of *noses* that the Sims team provides for our use in CAS. Sure, noses can be modified by players to a certain extent to look more attractive, but most of the noses in CAS are so ugly it's ridiculous. Do real people even have noses like the ugliest ones in CAS? So if another awesome Simmer out there could make some CC for new, improved, realistic and more attractive noses that would be great, thank you!  :) ~ hillary

Offline HelenP

• Immortal
Re: Can Someone Make a Babysitter & Nanny Mod, Please?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 06:03:35 AM »
Hi Medusafern and welcome to the forum.   :)

If you haven't already done so then check out the 'Mod the Sims' website.  It has loads of mods for tweaking faces and there is a section in their forum where you can request specific mods.

Good luck with your gaming.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 09:05:47 PM »
... like probably too old to be considered a "Simmer"...
I hope it is a joke, there is no age limit to play the sims  ;D

MTS is really good for script mods, the ones who change your gameplay. they have a community of modders who like to personalize your sims too  (i guess that is what HelenP refers to).

for CAS parts, like clothes but like hairs, nails, tatoos,skins too... and for objects/decoration, TSR (thesimsresources) has a huge choice. Not sure you can find noses... :)

After that  there are some others on tumblr, some blogs... But i know less because my internet is very restricted here.

Good luck to you!

Offline nuguamoonchild

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2015, 02:06:45 AM »
I agree we need nannies

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Offline Cece75

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 07:59:48 PM »
I also am probably too old to be a simmer , but I love this game. I  would love to have nannies

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 01:08:42 PM »
I don't know if anything like this exists. You may have better luck finding someone to help with creating mods over at: http://modthesims.info/
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline LadyV

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2016, 02:38:24 PM »
Hi..I'm 61 and have been play"the Sims" since it first came out.  Something you can do...is make an elderly Sim, apply all the kids stuff Loves kids, family oriented, neat...move her in and she will care for the kids and keep things clean

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kellie13

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 07:43:57 PM »
Lady V, you are a genius!  I'm going to do this right now!  It seems like such a simple thing, but I would never have thought of it.  :-[

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 08:52:18 PM »
@LadyV wow, a good use for elderly females in Sims 3! Cornelia Goth is the first one to do so for me. The others in my household are doing the garden in an attempt to get her LTW completed :)