Author Topic: Sim won't die, age up or get pregnant  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Kiljoye

• Nooboo
Sim won't die, age up or get pregnant
« on: August 24, 2015, 02:05:36 AM »
Hi, so I've been having trouble with my sim for the longest time and I've tried various things and looked it up alot but I can't seem to find any answer or resolution to why my sim cannot die, get pregnant, or age up. My sim is a female young adult and I've tried drowning, burning alive and starvation yet she still continues to live, unfased even by the burning (no scorched moodlet). I'm playing on the ps3 and i just saw her stand on water (as she answered her phone of course) as if she were the new (electronic) messiah! Anyway I'm thinking the only way to get rid of her at this point is to move and leave her behind, but if anyone has any answers please feel free to respond.

p.s. the woo hoo and try for baby option also doesn't show up even at full needs and mood with "extremely iresistable" interaction.

Offline fivine

• Goofball
  • Townie
Re: Sim won't die, age up or get pregnant
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 06:32:55 AM »
i am not PS3 player but PC so i am not sure what you can do.

I guess mods are not available.

if you can, save your sim save your lot then start a new game and put back your sim and your lot.

You will lose relationships but maybe your sim will age up again

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 11:53:24 AM »
It's been years since I've played on the PS3, but sometimes moving the whole household helps reset things. You can move them back to the original house later if you want. I'm assuming that resetting her by clicking the mailbox hasn't worked. And yes, things sometimes got so bad for me that I did move and leave someone behind.

Offline Kiljoye

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 12:33:30 PM »
I would reset via mailbox, but I don't wanna disable the challenges.

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 07:29:39 PM »
I think anything we've recommended would disable the challenges on that sim. I guess completing the challenges and then trying different things would be your best bet. I didn't know that resetting an individual sim reset their challenges.

Offline Kiljoye

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 10:18:26 PM »
That's alright, thanks for the suggestions, but I've opted to just move them out... I wonder if they'd work again if I asked them to move in?

anything