Author Topic: A sim is meeting death  (Read 3218 times)

Offline Gingaw2

• Nooboo
A sim is meeting death
« on: August 31, 2015, 07:24:49 PM »
I'm playing sims 3 on PS3, I have a family of 6 and everything was going great but I followed one of my sims to work and now I'm stuck in town because "a sim is meeting death". It's a complete stranger, not one of my sims, this "dying" sim is floating but not white and I've waited 24 hours (sim time) with no grim reaper. All of my sims are able to go home but I can't follow them, really frustrating because I've put a lot of time into this family and I don't want to lose all that work. Please help!!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: A sim is meeting death
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 09:22:00 PM »
Do you have a save before this happened that you can go back to? I had something similar happen with PS3 and that was the only solution that worked for me. I saved a lot in 4 rotating slots.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simbees

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 06:35:36 AM »
This has been happening to me as well! I have a family of 3 and 2 dogs on sims 3 pets. On my game though none of my sims are floating and I cannot to back to when this was not happening! Is there something I can do to stop this? Also this is on Xbox 360 :)

Offline KRae

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 07:14:03 AM »
I haven't played on the ps3 in probably 4 years, so I can't be much help. You can't even reset your sims unless you can click on your mailbox. You don't have any available saves to return to?