Author Topic: Two With A View Floating House, built for Mrs. Flynn  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Two With A View Floating House, built for Mrs. Flynn
« on: November 01, 2015, 08:03:36 PM »
Name:  Two With A View

Lot:  Waterfall Way in Sunset Valley size 36x47

Two Bedrooms, en suite  plus half bath off kitchen

Price Furnished:  $74,538.

Price Unfurnished:  $47,254.

Possible EP/SPs used:  (I really don't remember which ones I used.  I tried to avoid them )  Base Game, Ambitions, World Adventures, Generations, High End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living, Town Life, Master Suite, 70-80-90 Stuff

Mrs. Flynn mentioned she hadn't built a floating house yet so I did one for her as a tutorial, and then did a better one.  This house is four stories up and appears to be held up by only the stairs.

Here are some photos:

There are two bedrooms, one is unfurnished so it can be a bedroom or any other kind of room.  It is an open floor plan.  I used as modern a design as I could inside and relied on recoloring furnishings in shades of red, white and black to give it a funky modern look with lots of patterns.  (I've been watching way too many decorating shows on Netflix!) 

It is not totally decorated.  I left out wall hangings for the most part, plants and chotchkes so whoever downloads can make it their own.  (Or you can totally change the decor, I won't mind.)  There is no landscaping.

Furnished Bedroom:

Main living area:

My plan for this WIP for the future is to have a party/exercise/playground area on the roof.  I would add easels and other skilling items, put in a garden with a gazebo, landscape, furnish the decks and possibly build a basement.  Since I've been playing Sims4 exclusively for months it was quite a challenge to go back to TS3 and one I really enjoyed.  Ahhh, the delight of being able to recolor!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Two With A View Floating House, built for Mrs. Flynn
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 09:45:39 PM »
Thank you Joria for this awesome house!! It looks wonderful in-game!! And it's great to have something to look at in-game while I try to learn how to make a house like this.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything