Author Topic: 2016 World Ranking  (Read 12889 times)

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
Re: 2016 World Ranking
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2016, 06:13:56 PM »
Thanks a lot @Metropolis Man --- and everyone on the team.  I had a lot of fun doing my first challenge.  I can't wait until next year when I'll do at least 3 and get on the World Ranking.  Congratulations, @Nutella and @LenaLJ :)!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2016, 07:09:07 PM »
Great job everyone. Thank you to Metro and the gang for a great year. I look forward to seeing what next year brings. I'm am surprised to see I am in the top 10!!

Congrats to Nutella and LenaJ ..

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2016, 07:10:26 PM »
A huge thank you to @Metropolis Man @LenaLJ @MarianT @Nutella @Trip and @ratchie for a fantastic year of tournament challenges.
It must take so much time to design, play-test, fine-tune, and administer each challenge.

Except for the finale (which I couldn't complete due to illness), I managed to participate in all the challenges, had a really enjoyable time, and learned so many new tricks and strategies related to Sims 4 gameplay.
I feel very fortunate that we have such a talented and thoughtful Tournament Challenges team.
It's been really wonderful, too, to play alongside such a nice group of simmers!!!

Thanks so much for a wonderful year of tournament challenges! I'm so looking forward to what surprises await us tournament players in 2017!

Offline reggikko

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2016, 07:44:18 PM »
Thanks again, Team. Congratuations to the top scorers. @oshizu, I almost caught you! Well done.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2016, 07:44:31 PM »
Great job, @sdhoey and @oshizu 8)!

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2016, 02:43:05 PM »
Congratulations everyone!! I really enjoyed this year's challenges. Looking forward to 2017! Thank you to the team for putting these together for us. :)

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2016, 03:37:25 PM »
Lena just updated the final World Ranking - thank you, Lena. :) Congrats to Nutella on a decisive win this year. And grats to Lena who was not far behind at all. Both ladies informed me that they wish to pass their prizes to players further down the list, so I will be happy to accommodate their wishes.

I want to say thanks for everyone who participated in the Tournament this season. It was so much fun. And a huge thank you to the whole team and all the great events you guys came up with.

Maybe this is a weird question, but I didn't really realize you could win something. What can you win with the tournaments?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2016, 04:36:27 PM »
Lena just updated the final World Ranking - thank you, Lena. :) Congrats to Nutella on a decisive win this year. And grats to Lena who was not far behind at all. Both ladies informed me that they wish to pass their prizes to players further down the list, so I will be happy to accommodate their wishes.

I want to say thanks for everyone who participated in the Tournament this season. It was so much fun. And a huge thank you to the whole team and all the great events you guys came up with.

Maybe this is a weird question, but I didn't really realize you could win something. What can you win with the tournaments?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always make a plaque for the winner, but Nutella has chosen to decline that, so I'll probably get some Amazon gift cards for the 3rd and 4th place finishers since Lena also wants to pass on any prize....

2016 Sims 4 Challenge Tournament Overview

Welcome to the 2016 Sims 4 Challenge Tournament! The 15-event Tournament runs from January 1st to December 1st (anyone can jump in the Tournament at any time throughout the year). Two events will kick off the season on January 1st — one Minor event (ending after three weeks) and one Major event (ending after six weeks). Two more events will start in February once the first two events ends and the same cycle continues through the year. Here is a link to the official 2016 Sims 4 Tournament Events Calendar. Rule sets will always be posted 2 weeks before starting dates.

The 2016 Tournament Champion will be the player at the top of the World Ranking at the close of the Tournament Finale on December 1 and will receive two Sims 4 expansions (courtesy of Carl) as well as a 2016 Sims 4 Tournament Championship Plaque (courtesy of Metro). An Amazon.com gift card will be awarded to the runner-up (courtesy of Nutella).

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2016, 04:40:02 PM »
@Metropolis Man Oh I see, that's nice :) Sorry for asking, I didn't read properly. Very awesome!

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2016, 09:55:26 AM »
Congrats to Nutella and Lena! I'm so amazed that I made it to the middle of the ranking ;D I was sure I'd be in the bottom 3 as this is my first year taking part...
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2016, 10:00:23 AM »
Congrats to Nutella and Lena! I'm so amazed that I made it to the middle of the ranking ;D I was sure I'd be in the bottom 3 as this is my first year taking part...

You did great! Yeah, look who made the first post last December when this thread first went up...

Make a spot right near the bottom for this noob here :D

;)

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2016, 11:14:17 AM »
@thekatie0409
@oshizu

I need both of you to check your PMs for a message I sent today. Thank you, and grats on your upcoming prizes.

Offline Eighty8Keys

• Townie
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2016, 03:51:11 PM »
Congratulations to everyone! I had such a fun time competing. I too thought I'd end up at the bottom and am very pleased to wind up in the middle. Now that the challenges are over for the year, I've been having fun exploring City Living. After a year of either participating in a challenge or practicing for the next one, I wasn't sure if I would be able to play just  for fun. I'm happy to find that I still can. Can't wait until next year though. Thank you to everyone for all your hard work putting things together.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2016, 06:03:30 PM »
@Nutella impressive performance, that is an amazing score :o Congratulations on your victory this year! I see you and @LenaLJ were pretty close - it's wild how tight @thekatie0409 @oshizu @reggikko were in the final score. Great job to all of you, you're undoubtedly the best at min-maxing in this game and we could all learn some tricks from you. Coming up with consistent performance despite the wide range of topics the challenges present is really impressive and not something I have ever been good at for even one event let alone a season of them. I guess we all know stuff about the game, but putting it all together and putting it to near-perfect use is the tough part :)

Thank you to everyone who participated! I think we're on to do this the 8th? time next year, it's awesome that it still goes on. I am grateful to @Metropolis Man and everyone who has worked on the Challenge Team past and present to make it possible.

Online Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2016, 06:19:39 PM »
Hey, big guy! It's always awesome when you pop in and give us your wisdom. :) Yeah, can you believe it? 2017 will be the 8th Tournament season!