Author Topic: Guide to Babies and Pregnancy  (Read 2339 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Guide to Babies and Pregnancy
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:36:17 PM »
Male Pregnancy
If you have a male Sim in the household who is from Young Adult to Adult in age and have installed the Get to Work Expansion, Alien Abduction can result in your Sim getting pregnant..

Elder males can get pregnant too! lol link
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Guide to Babies and Pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 11:23:26 AM »
Just what grandpa needs, a screeching alien baby. Added a line to the aliens guide for this too, thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 03:29:17 AM »
There is a minor error in the following section of the Babies and Pregnancy Guide.

Aging Up to Child
A baby can be aged up to Child at any time after the birth by clicking on the bassinet. However, if you wish to wait until the normal aging time, you may do so. The baby will age up on his/her own or you may use a cake.

"The baby will age up on his/her own or you may click on its bassinet and select "Age Up."  <-- can't use cake on an infant

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 01:24:16 PM »
@oshizu easy one to fix, thank you. Wonder if it worked back when Pam tested it, or it was changed. Hopefully we didn't mislead too many people about the cake. I'm sure most would just use the bassinet :P

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 01:31:11 PM »
@oshizu easy one to fix, thank you. Wonder if it worked back when Pam tested it, or it was changed. Hopefully we didn't mislead too many people about the cake. I'm sure most would just use the bassinet :P
Since she mentioned the bassinet in the first sentence, no one's ever even noticed the mention of cake.
I think it's one of those cases when you know what's right so when you read something different, you just provide the right info for yourself.   ;)

But your guides are all so amazing that I thought you'd want even little typos fixed.
I'm about to go home and work on my Apocalypse Challenge.  So excited about the weekend.  *pumps fist  (LOL)
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend as well!

ETA: Oops, gotta little over-excited there. For some reason, I thought I was sending you a PM, hehe.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 01:35:57 PM »
It's usually easier to get on a little typo than a fundamentally incorrect statement when I'm unsure of the answer :) Thanks for the compliment, hope you have a lot of fun this weekend and good luck with your challenge!

anything