Author Topic: My Fishing Pool  (Read 5691 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
My Fishing Pool
« on: January 11, 2016, 09:23:12 PM »
Lot type set to pool
Lot size 30x30
Cost 52,972

Download Link
Or find it in the gallery under my username  grimsoul0

The lot is a swimming pool with several fishing spots around the pool including one for catching Granite Falls fish located near the restroom building.
From the lot you can travel to The Hidden Grotto and Sylvan Glades.
Was planning on some other stuff for it but I got side tracked onto other things so thought I would go ahead and put it up. :)

A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: My Fishing Pool
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 11:15:14 PM »
Wow, that is seriously cool @grimsoul !
Does that mean you can complete the "Catch 5 fish" from the Outdoor Herbalist aspiration without going to Granite Falls?
I'm going to go download your pond now so I can play it with it later.  Thanks so much!

P.S. I would ask you how you accomplished all that, but if you explained it, I wouldn't understand so I will be happy just knowiing the pond is awesome, lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 11:36:08 PM »
I haven't tried with that aspiration but I doubt it would work sense it's worded Catch 5 fish in Granite Falls. It sounds like just have to catch any 5 fish while in Granite Falls not the new fish themselves. But it's been so long sense I done that one I'm not sure which way it works. Would be interesting to test it tho. I just used one of the Granite Falls fishing signs. There was 4 of them to choose from.

Edit: I went in and tried and I caught a few of the Granite Falls fish and it didn't register for the Aspiration. So I guess you have to be in Granite Falls like it says.

As for how to get them just use the cheats testingcheatsenabled on and then bb.showhiddenobjects in the search box type in debug and that will bring up the debug items. Then you just scroll down through the items to find the fishing sign, the mine entrance and the tree.
To find just the Granite Falls fishing signs in the search box put in debug and under filter go to Packs select Outdoor Retreat and scroll down until you find the fishing signs and those will be the ones from the Outdoor Retreat package.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 12:35:12 AM »
Oh, I didn't even realize that Granite Falls would have different fishing signs. Does that mean that the Hermit's Refuge also has different fishing signs because there are fish that can only be caught there?
I'm sorry to be asking you instead of just checking myself. I should just close my dynasty file and open a new one, doh.
Thank you for sharing that information, @grimsoul
It looks very lovely!  *dashes off to go download it...

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 10:07:59 AM »
One of the four signs listed under Granite Falls is probably one from the Hermit's place but there's now way to tell which one it is without putting one down and see what fish you catch from it. The Granite Falls signs are all called Go(ne) Fish(ing) Sign and all the other signs are just labeled as **DEBUG** with no descriptions so you have no idea what type of fish each sign spawns.
Then there is also the 5 or so different ponds you could also place on a lot to fish from. But the ponds do have different names so you could figure out which one which without to much trouble. All the ponds in the game are on lots so you could edit that lot and see what pond it is.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 04:06:42 PM »
You are my hero!  I've needed exactly this kind of thing for a game I'm trying to create.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 05:32:12 PM »
I've never been a hero before.  8)
Glad you have a use for it Joria.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.