Author Topic: Triplets (PS3)  (Read 2173 times)

Offline WileyHart

• Nooboo
Triplets (PS3)
« on: January 26, 2016, 02:24:55 PM »
Hello,

I've had the Sims 3 for Playstation 3 since its debut,  and while I haven't played it every day or anything absurd,  I still have yet to successfully conceive  triplets with any Sim pairing. I'm beginning to get frustrated.

My latest attempt failed just this afternoon.  The father is a World Reknowned Surgeon, the mother a Dynamic DNA Profiler.  Both had their lifetime goals fulfilled early on in their Young Adult age, both have fertility treatments and are family oriented.  During conception, the father had his needs at 100%, the mother had just been super satisfied and was under get lucky.  The children's  channel was on the television,  and kids radio playing.  Each day during the pregnancy,  the mothers needs were kept at 100%, she read pregnancy and children's books, ate perfect quality food and went to the day spa,  as well as having all of her wishes fulfilled as quickly as possible.  Meanwhile,  the father gave her medical advice daily. 

What more can I possibly do?!

Offline KRae

• Watcher
Re: Triplets (PS3)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 06:39:41 PM »
Really the most important things are the fertility treatment and the kids' music and tv. If the mom is a heavy sleeper, the radio can play in the background while she sleeps without disturbing her. During the day have her sit and watch the tv while the radio is playing. I played the Sims 3 a lot on the PS3 but not for over three years now. I was big on families, but thinking back, I only had triplets once. I think it's just really difficult to do on the PS3 not that you're doing anything wrong.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WileyHart

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 09:07:02 PM »
On a whim, I had them try for baby as many times as they would before they said no. At least fifteen.  Finally got those elusive triplets!

Offline Grim Reaper

• Bringer Of Death
  • Occult
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 04:32:05 PM »
I would do the fertility treatment reward.  If you get so many happiness points you can choose this as a reward and it says twins and triplets are more common I think.

anything