Author Topic: Welcoming and simple question.  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Mitz

• Ninja puffball fluffy kat
  • Nooboo
Welcoming and simple question.
« on: July 10, 2016, 11:26:12 AM »
So, the name's mitz. somehow, it actually allowed my name to be mitz instead of mitzthekat or miitz or mitzz or mitzmirz etc.
my question is, can i say catish swearing, like puffing or fluffing, you dog! and etc. i don't like swearing but making up some silly words really is funny to me.
i am also young, but i dislike swearing. im totally fine with this silly replacement, so can you tell me if it's allowed? (wow, posting so much)

edit: can i post a link to my family-friendly build blog? yeah, i wish for some nice people to join me on my blog to say hi...
and i know how to mirror downloads  8)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Re: Welcoming and simple question.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 04:12:01 AM »
@Mitz Your name just wasn't taken! I don't think that language would raise any alarms, assuming it's just here and there. If your blog is indeed family friendly you can link it in your signature.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mitz

• Ninja puffball fluffy kat
  • Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 10:03:33 AM »
another question: how do i edit my signature? i've checked quite much everywhere for a "profile" and "signature" option but the "profile" brings me to my blocked... pages, or messages. i can't remember and i don't feel like going back there. when i look at help it brings me to something that doesn't help at all. i could use some help with that.

Offline Steellace

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 05:07:12 PM »
Hi, Mitz!  Look under the Profile drop down for the Forum Profile selection.  You can put a signature line/block in the big box on that page.  :-)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 10:19:58 PM »
If you have a read on the New Member Information FAQ page it has answers to your questions and more. :)

New Member Information - Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=9871.msg195952#msg195952

Basically you cannot edit your profile and add a signature until you have 5 posts. At that time you will be able to edit your profile and ad your blog link to your signature.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything