Author Topic: The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack  (Read 14602 times)

Offline Bri

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Sims 4 Dine Out now available:
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2016, 12:50:46 PM »
As you can tell from this message, the Sims 4 Dine Out is now available.

You can get it for $19.99 on Origin and help support the site by clicking on this link:
The Sims 4 Dine Out

Create a Restaurant and Dine Out

Own a restaurant and take your Sims out to eat with The Sims™ 4 Dine Out. Create and manage a variety of restaurants, hire staff, and set the perfect menu to earn a profit and expand your business. Dine out with Sims to enjoy all-new experimental cuisine and spend quality time with friends and family.

KEY FEATURES

Create unique restaurants.
Classic diner or upscale Italian bistro? Build your dream restaurant from the ground up or customize pre-made restaurants using new objects and décor. Personalize your space with comfy booth seating, unique signage, or outdoor seating for al fresco fun.

Own and manage restaurants.
Hire the best and fire the rest! Choose uniforms, set the menu and prices, and chat up diners to boost customer satisfaction. Aim for a five-star rating or build a multi-restaurant empire to really rake in the Simoleons.

Dine out with your Sims.
Take your Sims out to enjoy a delicious meal. Catch up with friends over brunch, spend time with family, or treat your Sims to a romantic date, without having to do the dishes.

Experiment with new food.
Adventurous Sims can dig into new experimental cuisine that looks as good as it (hopefully) tastes! Serious foodies can snap food selfies to memorialize these edible masterpieces. Plus, dine out enough and your Sims will learn to cook these dishes at home.

Offline Loghren

• Nooboo
Re: The Sims 4 Dine Out Game Pack
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »
Question I haven't seen anywhere -
My understanding is that active PCs can't work there.
What about inactive PCs?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2016, 05:18:28 PM »
Hi @Loghren welcome to the forum. You can purchase it through Origin. I just placed a few of the Maxis made lots into Newcrest and then took my own sims out for a date. The diner worked beautifully, all fully staffed by NPC's/townies. No glitches of bugs so far. I found the game play as a 'visitor' to the diner really fun!
Your sim can own and play as the manager but you have to hire all the staff. I think family members can help out but I haven't got that far into the play yet! Luckily Carl's already got a great guide out.
Guide to Dine Out
You'll find all the links to the various game play elements from the main link.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2016, 06:54:33 PM »
@Playalot @Carl

Thank you so much, Playalot, for sharing the news that Carl already has a guide out for this. I just downloaded it and I didn't even bother to check the guides because it's still so early.

Carl, I wanted to once again sing your praises for being Da Man, but the Add-Ons section of the forum doesn't have a child board for Dining Out yet.
Otherwise I would have gone there to say: You're so awesome to have put together so much gameplay info and strategy already.

Offline Indira

• Occult
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2016, 08:47:10 PM »
I was thinking of buying yesterday, but Origin wouldn't load the store for some reason. Then I changed my mind this morning and decided to buy this later when it's on sale. But seeing that last trailer with the customers giving reviews, and the critique with his critical taste buds, an idea just popped into my head for a personal challenge for this type of game pack! There's something about winning people around with good food and seeing smiles when they like it, that just touches me. Too close to real life for me. :D Must have this game! Gonna get it tonight after my knitting group finishes. I wonder if I can finish knitting my baby's blanket while my head's in the cloud thinking about this dining affair? :P

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2016, 10:00:20 PM »
If anyone is having difficulties with purchasing Dine Out or any other game from Origin, try using a different browser. As firefox (for us) tends to not load Origin correctly. So we have to use IE to make purchases.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything