Author Topic: Show us your Restaurant  (Read 8824 times)

Offline deenahax

• Llama Wrangler
    • Deena_Hax YouTube Channel
Re: Show us your Restaurant
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2016, 07:06:17 PM »
This is a remodel of the lot posted above but a new layout

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2016, 01:14:42 PM »
Welcome to the Forum, @modesta1995 !

Before you post again, I urge you to read the Forum's rules on posting. They're linked in Carl's Welcome, which you can find here.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2016, 05:54:25 PM »

This is the front of my restaurant --- Mount Washington Seafood (the one from 6-9-16.)

The first version from 6-7-16 had way more dining spots --- by far --- I thought it was better as a restaurant with a hotel, so I made the 6-9-16 version.

It is modeled after the Mount Washington Hotel in New Hampshire.  I chose to make this a seafood restaurant because of the hotel's amazing clam chowder. 

My restaurant's 2 dining rooms have 72 dining spots, altogether.   There are hotel beds, a kitchen and beds for the owners and more beds for the staff.  Two suites have exclusive access to an indoor garden, a library and a computer center.

I used the 50x50 lot that used to be Magnolia Blossom in Willow Creek.  The mountain view from the back of that lot looks like the view from the Mount Washington Hotel.

This is the back of my restaurant --- complete with the curved part of the porch, which is such a feature of the hotel.

Lunchtime in the main dining room --- I just opened the restaurant for lunch a few Sim minutes ago.  Formal attire is required.

The bigger of the main dining rooms --- dance floor, piano and violin included

The beautiful lobby, complete with an elegant fireplace

"The Gold Room," which is where in 1944 the Bretton Woods International Monetary Fund conference gold standard documents were signed.
I use this room as an additional lobby.

"The Cave" is the hotel's actual basement lounge.  There are 18 dining spots.  It really looks like an actual cave.
The bathroom is off to the side, and there are 3 bathrooms next to the formal dining room, and they are also more formal than in the restaurant's bar.

The dance floor in "The Cave" with guitars and a radio

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2017, 03:10:22 PM »
Korma Chameleon

I realize this is an old thread, but the Rival Dynasties Challenges has really fueled my interest and enthusiasm for building themed restaurants.
Where I'm currently at in the challenge, I've already bulldozed this restaurant so I went to an older save file this afternoon to take screenshots and upload it to MyLibrary.
While taking screenshots of the restaurant for my own reference, I thought I'd share them on this thread.

The founder of my Restauranteur Dynasty built an Indian restaurant named "Korma Chameleon" on the Dusty Turf lot in Oasis Springs.

I love the way wealthy Moroccan homes often show a glimpse of an inner courtyard from the entrance, and tried to recreate that in the foyer where diners wait to be seated.

The new City Living clothing and objects were great for employee uniforms and interior decor.

While I was taking these shots, the second-generation heir showed up with her spouse, dressed in their uniforms for their own Tex-Mex restaurant.

The dining area has an extremely simple layout to facilitate faster service.
It boasts several distinctly non-Indian decorative objects that contribute, however, to the overall ambiance, hehe.

Building the roof was the most fun. I learned how to make the domed towers by watching a Youtuber's Sims 4 speed-build of Taj Majal.
There are also two rooms on the second floor so that the household's adults could bring their children to work.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2017, 03:50:53 PM »
Nacho Mama

The second-generation heir built a Tex-Mex restaurant in the Bedrock Straits neighborhood, also in Oasis Springs.  Here are daytime and night shots.

The hostess stands just beyond the gated entrance in a small foyer.
The work uniforms and some of the decor come from the Day of the Dead Challenge.

The favorite tables are beneath the grassy pergola, next to the Day of the Dead decor.

Oddly, this is a different save from the one I used my previous Korma Chameleon post, but Mortimer and Bella Goth were the first diners to arrive at both restaurants.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2017, 10:11:23 PM »
Great build, @oshizu 👌. Karma Chameleon looks like a great Indian restaurant. Love everything in it, especially the tombs. Wonder what they serve there. Will definitely send my Indian sims there when I have Sims4.
Chetan's Designs(my Sims3 Creations)

by Swirl~Girl

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2017, 02:21:42 AM »
@chetanhaobijam
Oh, I'm so very pleased by your compliment! Indian architectural styles are so diverse and fascinating!
The restaurant's name, Korma Chameleon, is a pun on Boy George's song "Karma Chameleon" and the Korma cooking method.

It serves an all-vegetarian menu. Also, I thought of you when I built it--I wondered what you thought of the new content released with City Living.
There are so many townies being spawned now with Indian/Hindi/Sanskrit first and last names.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2017, 10:22:48 PM »
That's great, @oshizu . I really like the Indian content which came with City Living ep. If I have a suitable PC I will definitely play it. But it will take time since my current one is broken/not working and I do not have enough rupees to buy a new one.

by Swirl~Girl

Offline chetanhaobijam

• Chet for short
  • Immortal
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2017, 10:25:34 PM »
That's great, @oshizu . I really like the Indian + the whole asian content which came with City Living ep. If I have a suitable PC I will definitely play it. But it will take time since my current one is broken/not working and I do not have enough rupees to buy a new one. Anyway thanks and keep it up. 👍

by Swirl~Girl

Offline ReHaMuhamed

• Nooboo
« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2017, 03:38:38 AM »
i hope you love it
it's not complete from outside

1st floor

2nd floor

kitchen

bathroom

my sim gets money from playing piano more what she gets from the restaurant 8) ;D

anything