Author Topic: Some metals on mounts?  (Read 2203 times)

Offline yo_prinz_oh

• Nooboo
Some metals on mounts?
« on: August 31, 2016, 11:43:35 PM »
Hello! I just noticed I have a metal (alcron, death metal) that is just laying on the floor but when I downloaded this room from the gallery with complete metals in it, these metals were on a mount or pedestal or whatever you call it. They sort of look like a trophy instead of just lying on the ground. How do you do that?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Some metals on mounts?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 01:21:12 AM »
It's probably because the room you imported from the gallery had the metals placed on display shelves.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline yo_prinz_oh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 03:31:39 AM »
Uh no. See I placed both my own Alcron on my inventory, and the one from the room gallery. But when I placed it back into the world, the one I collected just laid on the ground while the other one automatically generates this "mount". Some others are on mounts too like Death Metal, Punium, but the big ones like Furium and Sadnum are not.

Images for reference:
Puniums in the inventory

Puniums in the world (left one I collected, right one from the gallery lot)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 03:37:53 PM »
Usually the metals do not have the display box under them unless they are on a shelf or a table etc. When on the ground they should not have the display box. I guess downloading them from the gallery has bugged this a little.
So I agree with @oshizu  they gallery metals were probably on a shelf and so are now not displaying correctly when placed on the ground.

Also it is only the smaller metals that get the display box when placed on a shelf or table.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline yo_prinz_oh

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 05:59:23 AM »
Oh I see. Well I tested it, the mount seems to appear when these small metals are placed on display surfaces from the Get to Work EP. They do not appear on any other surfaces, AFAIK.

Thanks for the replies.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 07:35:02 PM »
Hmm, something has gone a little weird as the little boxes should appear even if you sit them on a kitchen counter etc. At least it isn't a game breaking glitch though.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.